There are people on this board right now who have never tried LSD, psilocybin, or DMT yet claim to be redpilled

>There are people on this board right now who have never tried LSD, psilocybin, or DMT yet claim to be redpilled

I'm not talking about popping a tab or eating a few caps. I'm talking about full-blown ego death, out of boddy, rebirth/death experiences.

>inb4 degenerate, fucks your brain up

The only thing that will be skewed are your fragile preconceived notions about life
If you claim otherwise you didn't take the proper dose, you had fake bullshit research chemicals, or were in a shitty environment.

Truth fears no experimentation.

Dude man. Like. Just pop this tab dude. You'll see the truth. Open your mind man. We're all the same dude. One concioisness. Borders aren't real. Like nihilism dude lmao. Seriously man this expands your mind like 50 times more than the most devout religion or scientist has ever experienced dude

Psychedelic fags are the biggest retards on the planet.

Never achieved ego-death but I'd love to get my hands on some DMT. Difficult to find around these parts, let alone trust whoever offers it.
Implying it hasn't been proven to reconnect lost connections in your brain.

The "I only know what school told me about drugs" fags are the worst kind of fags.

Plus
>AFUCKINGLEAFLMAODUDE

It's still worth a try, out of curiosity..

>see flag
I'll bite
I hold zero of those values and have tripped dozens and dozens of times

Did lsd and nearly killed myself. Look up what it does to u in extreme doses and you won't ever do it again.

If anything it'd be interesting to see my own mind working in a completely different state

You disgust me and you will be amongst the first into the gas chambers.

Have you considered that some people are capable of ego death without the use of chemical substances, simply through years of thought and introspection

>accept the inevitability of real, permanent death
>realize that you are but a small piece of an infinitely large system that is totally capable of functioning without your presence.
>shit....so what's the next step?
>well....uh.....heidegger and camus say the next step is just to enjoy yourself and live a good life doing whatever you want.
>yeah....but that's equally absurd, because the things you want and the things you enjoy also don't matter.
>get trapped in the abyss with the realization that not a single thing on this earth matters.

Be careful bros. Existentialism sucks if you dont come out of the journey with any sort of optimism or ambition.

>look at him attack that straw man!

Used dmt. Hit the hyperspace tunnel. Surrounded by weird mechanical elves, and Egyptian god looking things.

They felt like entirely different types of beings. It's hard to explain. It's almost as if they have different priorities. I felt like they were just humoring me, like an adult humors a child.

Any other anons feel anything similar?

>ego death

Why on earth would I want this? Having a huge ego is awesome.

I feel you

Psychedelics have the potential to be truly red-pilling when used by certain kinds of people in certain situations but when people like OP make these sorts of preachy posts or proclamations it makes all users of psychedelics seem like morons.

Too scared to try that shit
weed is as far I allow myself to go

Existentialism sucks if you dont come out of the journey with any sort of optimism or ambition

how 2 fix?

no, on DMT the world turned into one of those red and white turning barber shop signs and split apart into separate viewpoints that I could experience at the same time, lots of geometric patterns too

salvia divinorum extract I had a entity-related trip. I thought I had died and was on some sort of alien game show (best I can describe) where they were mocking the primitive grunts that humans make and clothes and such and I felt bad cause they were kind of right

You sound boring as fuck. Your dad must be a cop.

tbhf, 1 tab of average acid or 2 grams of mushrooms leaves you less discombobulated then wax dabs or quickly smoking a bunch of super-strong weed

I honestly reckon Hitler would have no problem with psychedelics like DMT. They studied the occult, Germanic paganism and Aryan mysticism and the like.

>how 2 fix
i dont know. im not sure it's possible.
i already have a daughter, so my genes have been passed on.
i'm pretty much ready to die whenever nature says its time

I know I'm not ready for that stuff yet- gonna use some oneirogens and minor hallucinogens before I wade that deep.

Just keep a benzodiazapine on hand (xanax, valium, ect.) they will pull you out of a bad trip

I took DMT and took a poop then freaked the fuck out after I flushed the toilet.

Yogurt tasted way good after the experience too.

I prefer mushrooms tbqh famalam. The trip is more fun and they helped cure me of my atheism.

only ever did lsd in small doses. like four times. really did help me realize i was surrounding myself with fuckheads and living quite negatively. so that was nice.

"""" I """"" have xperienced ego death from smoking weed and then meditating. I've done shrooms and they just distorted the fuck out of my view of reality. It just made real life seem dreamy. None of these experiences have really benefited my life in some existential way or anything. I still get sad etc.

Did vegemite and nearly killed myself. Look up what it does to u in extreme doses and you won't ever do it again.

I've had visions of Vishnu (Hindu deity) and have danced with the "space elves"

I had full-blown ego death when I was 17 for the first time. I was a blue-pilled Obama-supporting faggot before.
I can see the problem with getting caught in the pickle of existentialism, and for that reason alone these drugs are not for everyone, but to say it will turn you into an apathetic pussy is probably just a projection of the individual.
I truly believe, had it not been for experiences like that, I would have never been shaken up

The concept of the double helix was conceived on LSD.

I'm also pretty sure that the guy is now a racist far righter.

>did DMT while in the of severe depression
>went into full blown ego death
>don't actually feel any emotions anymore
>have the energy of a teenager
>completely accept death and the fact that life is meaningless and merely a chain of common events happening in a specific order

Give up your anger and your regrets, and just let go. Your life will be so much better once you do.

Interesting, can you explain more about your experience?

Wait till you try ayahuasca or iboga.

Wow, a heroic dose of mushrooms.... My body would love it. In fact, the first sentence it said was "What's it like to die?"

Making me proud, Canada.
FPBP

Very interested
Ever try San Pedro cacti or mescaline?

You have no idea what you're talking about and I only hope for your own sake you don't do it. Never underestimate the power of your mind for better or for worse.

>completely accept death and the fact that life is meaningless and merely a chain of common events happening in a specific order

It's from this statement alone I know you've never tried DMT.

"Ego death" achieved through eating some drug mixed up by an SJW faggot in his closet is as fake and temporary as the effects of the drug itself. Enlightenment and mind expansion take work and patience. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

fuck off cunt, I eat marmite daily. (New Englandfag here so we only get marmite)

Woah same here. Faith is important. It pulled me out of that asshole-ish, close-minded bullshit of atheism.

anyone who calls himself enlightened is a liar senpai

LSD is the best thing you can do for yourself. Seriously, Tripping balls and understanding yourself without a filter is the most profound catalyst for change that.
For those of you who don't want to take the journey, please don't talk out your ass about what you think the drug does or how it effects people. You simply can't comprehend what it's like tripping on acid experiencing time distortion and ego death. It's not something that should be done weekly, but it's great to do for people who feel like they're stuck or feel like their lives are lacking something. It shows you what's important to you, and it cleanses your soul. Anyone who is considering buying it, for the love of god buy a test kit. There is so much shit peddled as acid nowadays, you have to be very careful

ego death isn't a product of dosage but whether a trip went south.
Sure as hell made me rethink my priorities and got me to quit smoking so definitely thankful for it though

Psychedelics made me believe in the afterlife. When i experienced ego death i became infinity as in everything that ever has and will exist at once. Thats what happens after you die i am 100% positive.

>TFW you get fuggin puddled

I actually agree for the most part. But the point is it can fast-track the process for normies or at least point them in the right direction

fbi pls go, we are all tea totalers including the kids here roleplaying

Learn to follow active existentialism instead of wallowing in passive existentialism

Great post, thanks for articulating that

Funny this thread comes up the day after I decide to drop 3 hits of acid at once.
I had some of the most profound visions, user. But they could just be that, visions.

The things you see, if you're sound of mind. Will change your life forever.
The answer is right in front of you. You just have to open your mind completely.

Please that happens without drugs as well.
See Christians

Nah man, normally you just assume that you're disregarding spirits. Passive.

Take shrooms and you actively are aware of this. Active.

is it easy to get dmt in aus?

surely these shit is stuff nly available near high tec labs

If I do any of this iffy wiffy drugs, what does it do? I'm confused. How would it make me "truely redpilled"?

you mean like ubermensch?

This. LSD made me lose the fedora and believe in God again.

According to the theory of relativity the past and future are just perceptions. I understand your sentiment.

Can't really explain it. But I'm not gonna lie it really is something super different. I mean shit I heard lsd helps depression, but not like medication, like actually helps it. You should try it, you have nothing to lose

I once ate a hamburger on a light 2 gram mushroom trip and found myself deeply empathetic of the people at drive-ins in the mid 1900s. I found it absolutely astounding that this very moment I was experiencing was shared by millions before me. And it was the best hamburger ever. The iced tea took me back even further, to the time of the British colonies. And the lives of the Indians in the fields. Things I find so mundane today have been around for a long time, and that stretch of time and space was so enthralling. And it was the most delicious tea ever, as I could feel it glide down my throat and become a part of me. What is me anyway? A collection of thoughts? A soul? A hodgepodge of chemical structures? Whatever it is, it's trippy to think about.

Shit like that.

Alters the mind and body, like any drug or anything you ingest.
Except when you do "the right dose" you'll start coming up and feeling higher and higher, until it gets uncomfortable (for some)
You'll lose your grip on everything you thought you knew and if you can accept this and let go, you'll have a positive experience
This is the point when the experience becomes a bit of a mind game
The feeling of discomfort commonly associated with psychedelics comes from accepting yourself/life/death

>truth fears no experimentation

Lobotomize yourself.

There is a reason those chemicals were pushed so heavily during MKULTRA

Because melting walls, Brawny Paper Towel ceilings, and flaming eyeballs are life-changing.

It's important to include what you see is SECONDARY, to what you feel during these trips.

If you define ego in the manner that psychologist do then it can't "die".
I've taken a lot of mushrooms a lot of times and all it has done for me is give me a truly near death like experience. It made me value life and be scared of death but I'm still sort of suicidal. Halucenagens aren't worth the damage to your brain. People who take them don't have more wisdom or knowledge

There is a reason those chemicals were pushed so heavily during MKULTRA

They knew fuck-all in the 60's. LSD was used heavily in clinical psychiatric research before being outlawed. It was discovered that it had profound therapeutic value and had a high success rate in curing alcoholism

Cool read burger bro

Took a heavy does of shrooms when I was 18. Thought I attained gnosis. Them as if the shrooms said haha just kidding I experienced ego death in that situation nothing was real. I kept repeating to myself omg none of this is real.

It was as far as I got....somewhat unpleasant and left me with more questions than answers

Feel like I have unfinished business with them

Sorry to hear that. They're certainly not for everyone, and by no measure a miracle cure that some fags proport it to be. It helped me with my anxiety, not really by curing it, but by allowing me to figure out what was causing it.

I just have other problems in its place now lol. Living without anxiety is a nice feeling, but interferes with a sense of danger. I'm too chill now.

salvia is bretty cool, a minimal time commitment, and might be legal/semi-legal depending where you're from (at least it used to be like five years ago when i did it), maybe consider that
>smoke
>fall forward into infinite void
>converse with gaia
>become part of ground
>go outside, stare at tree for an hour, cry
>go to work, hella confident knowing nothing matters
>ask for raise and get it, hit on hot co-worker successfully all shift

brotip:

spores are legal in (nearly) all 50 states. grow your own in the closet.

can you please source your bullshit?

Shhhhh, for microscopy purposes only senpai :)

Salvia is far more intense than any other psychadelic i have done, though i've never done dmt.

Common knowledge doesn't need a fucking citation, did you go to high school? Are there high schools in leafland?

i took hydroponicaly grown mushys and cleared a bowl of some very good hydro grown green.

It hit me faster then my 4 friends because I smoked, I realized these people were not my friends and none of us really were each others friends.

Before I just brushed off these friends nailing each others sisters and gfs as guys being guys.

I could not this time and I suddenly felt like I had been letting my guard down among people who one should not.

I realized that my interests in sports, music, movies, etc were heavily influenced by these people and that most of what was current in my life was a false association for identification.

I realized I gave up the things i wanted to really do at a young age as I hung around these people more and more.

I realized that the bad things I had done and not thought of were actually very bad and that they all left scars.

I left the room and tossed and turned in my bed trying to go to bed but intrusive thoughs continued for hours and hours until early am, I felt a bit better.

I gradually settled back into old ways.

>ego death is good

Someone who has never experienced ego death detected.

I tried mushrooms one, it was a cool experience but that's about it.

I didn't say good or bad
It can be empowering to know certain things about yourself
Or it can be a burden
That's all up to the individual
Personally, I felt quite relieved

Crawled around on the floor of my apartment screaming, "I want off the ride! I want off the ride!" I already knew this so my salvia trip didn't really teach me shit.

I'm surprised my downstairs neighbors didn't call the cops.

I love 1P-LSD

man look how underage Sup Forums has gotten. Having your brain not function properly due to chemical imbalance is not u entering the 4th dimension dude bro weed.

First time I took acid was not on purpose. Met up to buy a small bag of weed before school, but user threw in a few sugar cubes.

Let them melt during 1st period, and then thought they were bunk. 45 minutes later the first plane hit. Few minutes after that the 2nd hit. I was on a mild trip during 911, and I lived in Arlington VA at the time

this senpai senpai. But its extremely useful. You realize the truth of "priviledge" and how much of your security has been built up for you by society, evolution, and your parents. Your brain gets scraped and you go to the worth of primordial ooze. Its like running the ultimate gauntlet with your brain. You realize you've been reset to zero at that moment and it will take a literally inconcievable amount of work to get back to where you were. This is why many users never try to "get back" to who they were but veer of into alternative communities and life styles. You will do things that border on insanity to try to restore the level of comfort you had before you used.

Its maybe the scariest thing you can do to yourself.

The main problem ive foudn wtih doing drugs, even weed, is that your thoughts become so detached from observable "reality" that no one can really trust you anymore, and you start to completely doubt yourself, which is probably a good thing.

My final experience was very lovecraftian.

I basically discovered that the nature of the universe and redpills in general is so fucking outside the scope of human perception that you literally go insane, and you realize that you cant exist being insane, so the only way to hack it as a human being is to take the blue pill, and that the blue pill is the only way humanity has made it this far.

Without our ability to blue pill each other, we would no doubt have gone extinct thousands of years ago.

>the year of costanza + 5
>he still hasn't tried 2 strong hits of 99.999% pure LSD whilst driving around downtown Manhattan in GTA 4 listening to 'the journey' radio station

How the fuck would you know

> 45 minutes later the first plane hit. Few minutes after that the 2nd hit. I was on a mild trip during 911, and I lived in Arlington VA at the time
let's make it a movie

I've tried LSD and it was a fun experience, but i wont say it was "eye opening" or anything like that.

Why is it that so many people say that they've reached enlightenment after taking psychs anyway?

Your a good writer user.

Submit that byline to a hollywood producer and get paid shit loads before I do.

I love playing Dark Souls on mushies, who needs VR? That's immersion there.

Crazy Taxi is awesome on LSD as well.

Idk dude I thought I was in the matrix. I don't have the constitution for drugs. It's not for everyone bro.

This is true
Psychguys are the smuggiest shits
Literally anything you feel on psyches can be felt while soberminded
You don't learn shit from them and if you actually spend more than an our outside alone to your thoughts you'd realize that
In my eyes they are just an emotional enhancer, not teachers.

I've probably dropped more drugs on the fucking floor then you've done in your entire lifetime, user.

They're wasteful as fuck, dull your senses, and fuck with your head. You're better off without them, not even counting the health hazards.

awww poor baby you wish life is a fantasy world like disneys frozen.

As someone who was set in their ways and opinions beforehand, all I say is it opens you up to new thoughts and ideas.

I went from God doesn't exist, to perhaps God is all around us and is anything and everything, and my brain simply finds it mundane and boring, when life is truly the biggest mystery.

heard it's legal, how are the effects?

>needing drugs to understand life
Scrub-tier, he probably still plays video games all day too

Illegal now

I haven't had "real" acid before so I can't compare. But this shit is incredible. The colours, closed/open eyed visuals, the headspace, everything is great. Makes me wanna try other RCs like ALD-52 and ETH-LAD

Depends where you are. It's a grey area in the US and it's illegal in some European countries (UK for sure).

I want you guys to be very, very aware of something.

Psychadelics can fuck. you. up.

As everyone will say, Set and Setting are the most important things about having a good trip, but you realize you are taking a blue pill and a red pill at the same time. Its the fucking magenta pill.

You realize you are completely manipulating your conditions in order to have the most pleasant experience, and if you're smart, you realize that this is exactly how humans operate. We are all simply trying to comfort ourselves into feeling safe in response to being scared by things we dont understand. Even by taking the redpill, we are taking the blue pill, because we are trying to comfort ourselves by finding some sort of inner acceptance or connection to something.

The worst and scariest thing that can happen from prolonged psychadlic use is that you realize that you are utterly, utterly alone inside yourself, and nothing you do, no matter how you may manipulate your perception to ignore this fact, will change that. Its the scariest thing you can experience. You begin feeling things that you dont understand, and unless you are explaining them to other drug users, the more you talk about your experience, the more you feel like an absolutely crazy people, and thats another thing, we all just surround ourselves with people who agree with us so that we feel less alone and insane. Thats what we are all doing on Sup Forums. Thats why people have friends, thats why anyone does anything. You realize that the best way to search through objective truth is through further drug use, but you never grow any closer to understanding your experience. It gives you a whole new perspective on religion. You suddenly become aware that every religious experience is probably the truth in terms of people having experienced them, but that doesnt make it "real." its extremely confusing.