Alright, Sup Forums

Alright, Sup Forums

I need your advice.
There's a chick whose super into me and dtf, but she's like a 4 and that's butterface scale. I wouldn't even consider it, but her tits are nice.

Just so all ratings are out there, 0-1 face, 5-6 body, 7-8 those tits.

Pic related, it's her.

shes fat lol

Indeed.

post moar

ew.

You're gonna need one of these

And here's the face

You mean my dick?

You think anyone else would be dtf with you?

at least she wont leave you

Since you don't care about her, fuck her, try being a total jerk and push the limit. Get her to suck your dick and if you are not hard to proceed then big deal, you don't care. What do you have to lose? This will also help you, some stuff to add on your CV.

Dude I pull tons of bitches!

....is how I wish I could respond to that.

No... no one else...

Fucking do it op. Get your dick wet any chance you get.

True, true.

Probably a dumb ass question, but what's CV?

do you have more of this girl?

curriculum vitae, sort of like a generic stat sheet that accompanies a resume

like user said up there, get your dick wet any chance you get fam. id smash, pussy is pussy

Dude, why turn down free sex? If she's clean (both in hygiene and from STDs) then smash. I've had hot and ugly, and hot is def better it doesn't matter since we're all just killing time until we die

Hold up... Has she had like... reconstructive surgery or some shit? If so like dang that's still fugly but science is making progress and shit

Just another of the same bathing suit and same position and a fuck ton of face shots. She doesn't take many body shots.

Maybe she could get a better face transplant?

Did she have a face transplant or something?

I'm not saying this to be mean. Personally I'm ugly as fuck. Someone has to be.

She was born without cheek bones. That's what she said anyway.

face?

It's right here...

Holy fucking kek. Not sure why that's so funny.

Nope found her in a chubby thread...

Look at your hands and then look at her. Also, are u virgin?

Honestly dude, she's got big ass tits, she's still got hella confidence even after getting face surgery or really losing out in the genetic lottery, and she wants your dick. Sure she's got some negatives but fucking her will prolly be fun and will maybe open you up to not judging people so hard based on their outward appearance. Everybody wins.

Also if you fuck her post nudes

No I am not. No one would believe my total, but I've fucked a gaggle of gals. All better looking too...

not that chick stfu you dont know what your talking about

im talking about this chick

moooore of this chick

We'll I did ask for advice, so if I smash, nudes will follow.

NIGGA fuck you!

Jk I don't blame you, she's hot af.

Shit dude, I probably wouldn't even consider that if I lost my hands in an accident and she was the last woman alive. Sucks to be you.

Imagine you are having a chat with your grand dad about this, what would he say...(The question is rhetorical)

He would probably tell me to get out of the house and get a job, but he's dead now, and I'm both out of the house and have a job, so...

Well..idk man, if your dick can get hard at that shit go for it.

That's what I'm worried about. Sure, I can get it up, but I doubt I could keep it up.