It's not like I'm going to "put the moves" on a kid

>It's not like I'm going to "put the moves" on a kid.
What did she mean by this?

did u watch the rest of the show

When she kissed Shinji in EoE with her bloody lips,something awakened.

>he fell for the evangelion is good meme
kek

he fell for the contrarian meme

>contrarian meme
>contrarian
hola reddito

sup leddit

What was the point of Spike Spiegel's robo eye?

>That was a grown up kiss
>We'll do the rest when you get back

Fucking diamonds, man.

He did give her the D during instrumentality...

Before or after he was made to watch her fuck other guys?

I thought she only kissed him to give him the courage to pilot the eva, she loved the other guy who got shot the spy dude

During that part where Rei, Asuka and Misato became one and fused with him at his hip asking him if he likes it. Or something.

I'll give you a hint
Misato a slut

Half of it is at least.

This, Shinji was literally at his lowest point at that moment, so the only way she could push him forward was the promise of sex.

In a literal sense, his work for the Syndicate is likely what made it possible for him to afford the highly experimental synthetic eye. You can tell it was expensive because there are a ton of people in this future who have to settle for eye patches when they lose an eye, or get "shitty" robo prosthesis like Jet, and you can tell it was experimental because the same laboratory that worked on Spike's eye also worked on that crazy clown dude.

Figuratively, Spike mentions that his robo eye can only see into the past. That's pretty unremarkable for eyes, given that even real eyes see things with a delay (hello physics), but Spike seems to mean that its a constant reminder of his Syndicate past (Julia + Vicious) and thus he can never really move on or start anew because he's always got this thing that he's simultaneously running from and also seeking to resolve.

But it isn't a meme.

evangelion is good
EoE is okay.

Knowing the character and what was at stake, I don't think she was lying though.

This user gets it

I think both are GOAT, but what makes you say the movie isn't as good as the show?

It means you need to drop that show and watch Giant Robo or GaoGaiGar instead.