Watchu say?

sayagain?

dooiloolaelefafbanbouje

whatchusay?

what?

Dooeloolaalef afbenboujee

*blocks your path*

STOP MUMBLING YO GODDAMN WORDS

Can't blame Joe Budden at all for reacting the way he did.

poosy ass akademiks getting punked by a nigga who wears makeup. How you gonna let someone call you a bitch and you reply "in what sense"

say again?

if you think anyone involved in this show is cool you should kill your parents and then yourself fucking piece of shit you trying to talk to me?

they should rename this show 'the minstrel show' because that's literally what it is

>tfw your favorite youtube nigga AK gets shit on every episode

LEAVE AK ALONE

>uses the term normie
>thinks he isnt a normal fag

pretty contradictory user.

MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD

who would win?

why anyone takes joe as anything but a lame after taxstone exposed him, i just dont know

>TFW when no one gives AK the respect he deserves for keeping that show relevant.

STOP THIS NOW

im a scitzo like i take meds and shit for it and honestly im a normal fag, some of these motherfuckers are just spergs

They look like fucking girl scouts what the fuck

Because he is knowledgeable, but as emotional as a teenage girl. I really wish he would act his age, it would make watching/listening to him a lot more bearable.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXucM9y0fjI
thread theme

one of the best diss tracks of all time

why did they not put take off in that song?
was it a label thing?

I didn't even notice that Takeoff wasn't in Bad and Boujee desu they all sound the same.

Joe Budden is the only cool person there.

sup joe

desu they leave each other off tracks all the time on every album / mixtape they have

this only blew up because bad and boujee blew up

nope

>dick

Before this incident i was under the impression that "Migos" was one dude and that was his nickname.

+1

Same.

Also this discussion belongs here in the normie music thread.

stop shilling your thread it's fucking annoying.

I dig Lil Uzi's verse on the song

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Mumble rap belongs in the normie category.

can you stop spamming every thread you fucking faggot

fuck no he snake

reddit

What did he mean by this?

Game theory, what if Crash was just Knuckles the whole time?

>tfw you invest half your net worth into a gimmick chain that could be nicked off your neck at anytime

doetlooglikeigotleftoffbadandbujee

YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH

lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
B O N E L E S S PIZZA WIT A TWO LITER O COKE

Do I look like I lift off bad and boojie?

say again?

i live for this.

I don't understand this thread, why are you posting niggers

This is the gayest thread i've ever witnessed, all the normies gathered in one thread at the same time. Please stay here in thread forever and off yourselves.

does it look like you were left off the bad and boujee thread mass suicide?

Please just die, it's not even remotely funny. This is not a place for you faggots, please no-one wants you here. Leave please.

we live for this
she bad

you're the same faggot who has been posting in this thread from the start asking people to go to your thread, just fuck off you pathetic fuck.

pretty much

please, you can kill my soul and my physical body, but please just let me have this hilarious ass meme.

I'm literally not, what are you on about normie cunt