How does one make a thread that will reach bump limit and isn't general?

How does one make a thread that will reach bump limit and isn't general?

Offer a handjob for post

#HillaryforHarambe

>#girlpower
>trib

wtf, is this deliberate? i can't into twitter so i genuinely don't know

*each post

Hillary nudes when?

Honestly, do men even vote for Hillary? Please tell me they don't. Please. I really hope you americans don't get as cucked as we yuros did.

I certainly don't, only baby boomers still desperately clinging to the 1960s and niggers would vote for that horrid cunt

>#girlpower
Do women not see how cringe-worthy this is? Why haven't women evolved passed the us vs them mentality?

>How does one make a thread that will reach bump limit and isn't general?
Wait until midnight and post a blacked thread
those always seem to go pretty well

Young men do

I could have lived my life without seeing Leslie Jones getting anal sex.

This, for I would unironically have sexual relations with that woman.

I managed to remain until now without seeing it, only the boobs pics got posted here so far, and I already regret it

P...pardon?

Prime Hillary was honestly really cute.

Her nudes got leaked, it was all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>mfw I start at least 50% of the threads on Sup Forums

you're in my house now kemosabe

Pretend to be a buttmad scientologist.

Haha, I sure hope I never see those! That sounds horrible! Haha! I really hope noone posts those photos, I would really hate that.

Honestly dude Hope Solo's beef sandwich is bad enough. I don't want to see a naked ape

Dude, have you ever seen nude pictures of african tribeswomen in school books? It's basically that, but fatter

would you say these specific young men get enjoyment out of seeing their significant other engaging in sexual intercourse with other men?

her body is definitely not as bad as her face would lead you to believe. it's maybe a 5/10

Are you kidding? Those are the people that make up the core Republican base.
The people that flock to Clinton are fucking numale college kids and black people who want welfare.