How do you encourage your girlfriend or friend girls to find and fuck with black men?

How do you encourage your girlfriend or friend girls to find and fuck with black men?

why the fuck would you want that?

tits or GTFO you fat slut.

I know it's a touchy subject bu still.

I'm not one for cucking but a buddy of mine (BBC) fucked this Asian bitch I wanted to fuck he took photos sent them to me and now I blackmail her so it was thanks to his BBC that I get my dick sucked by this nice Asian whore

Do you have a girlfriend? If so, dump her immediately, then kill yourself.

Whatchu talkin bout Willis

Why dump? I want to watch blacked.com vids with her but don't really know how to get that point across with her.

You don't, you pathetic cuck. Kill yourself.

If you want to be cucked, you are not right in the head, so you should not be in a relationship. Stop masturbating to cuck shit, it will only make your life worse.

You put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

"Hey honey, you know it makes me really hot thinking of you fucking a well-hung black guy. Do you want to give it a try?"

Congrats, her chances of getting AIDS, herpes and HPV will skyrocket after she fucks niggers. Statistics are not racist.

Why and how? My life is fine. JO to cuck stuff, more specifically hot, hot videos of my girl taking big monster cocks

Anyone watches blacked with his girlfriend?

>implying they don't already

Your relationship will end horribly and you will be terribly ashamed that you ever encouraged her to fuck niggers.
It might be hard for your fetish-warped little mind to believe, but most white women do not fuck niggers.

Naw. Niggers are pretty gross people. They smell like corn chip farts.

is that one of the kardashians?

well that's unhygienic

Dont know about that.

cause its fucking hot

How do you encourage a jew to stop shitposting?

Pics or it never happennededd?

Looks hot got anything bigger?

You don't, you shit.

Don't know why it went out small

First things first is pour yourself a cup of bleach. Then down it.

whats with all the hate? some people just like to watch

>GF went to club with her friends
>she said she was probably the only white person there
>got drunk
>danced with bunch of guys
>exchanged numbers
>"most fun ive had in a while, user"