Sup Forums, my boyfriend just called me an annoying cunt...

Sup Forums, my boyfriend just called me an annoying cunt. he said he doesnt even know why hes dating me and that im an annoyance. todays our anniversary, and the only thing i did was ask him to cuddle me because i was lonely. all he does is play videogames. (he makes about ten minutes to kiss me/cuddle me, and the rest of the day is him ignoring me and talking to his friends.)

what do, Sup Forums? i feel unwanted and disgusting.

Post tits and a timestamp

Dump him

But a vibrator and a big stuffed teddy bear or just leave him if your not getting what you need..you know the deal tits and timeatamp.

Chick's are cunts

lynch him

dump and move on

pic related

also, maybe if you were worth more that just a hole to cum in he might pay more attention to you

Honestly, I doesn't sound like a relationship, if you want to salvage it, and more importantly if you can I'd try talking with him to fix it, if that doesn't work or won't, I'd leave him

and, please don't commit suicide

I hope you get a vaginal infection so you also know what it feels like to live with an irritating cunt.

make him a sandwich and suck his dick

Well he obviously uses you just as a fuck hole. Dump him and move on

Don't post your tits with a time stamp, not worth it, and don't listen to those calling you worthless

Fucking funny

Stfu faggot

nice b8. no girl knows conkers bfd

Suck he's friends dicks. Someone will pay attention to you then

ive actually played it fully twice.

anyway, i do feel like i should leave him. but he has very bad anger issues and i feel like he might hurt me if i even bring something like that up.

So what you are just gonna be a cum dumpster living in fear that he will hurt you if you decide to leave him

You sound like my crybaby bitch girlfriend. Shut the fuck up, I'm sure you Nother him all the time asking him stupid meaningless shit. You don't deserve it

This guy is a faggot white Knight

>muh edge

>ive actually played it fully twice.

Dump him for me. There's no way someone with this good of taste is fucking annoying. He's just a fat neckbeard that probably only plays COD. You're an idiot for dating him. Lmao Anyone who talks to you like that is garbage. I would have kicked his ass out on the spot and broke up with him

Smash his game system and see what he does. It'll be funny.

Agreed, dump him and suck some dicks.

Nice to see you play games, in any case, I wouldn't bring it up, I'd find a friend to stay with, pack your bags and leave

Goddamnit...honest advice. Leave him. You'll find someone else who treats you right. Leaving will be hard on you, shit takes time, but it'll be better in the long run.

Fucking kek. I hate summer. These faggots are on here just to troll for no reason.

dump him then

Quads of truth.

Let's not encourage something that might get her hurt

Not the guy you were replying to, however I would break up with him over text if safety is a concern