>keep ERP and RP in>insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-90obSa1Az4
youtu.be/xCNYwom47sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First one was four years ago, last one was one year ago.

Early

still here

World of Tanks?

Still here

and
Yeah

previous what is taking so long then?

Rifle Chan! Hello I'll be shooting that m855a1 at something tomorrow and giving results. You wanted some good plate steel with something behind it?
Stapler sempai how are you
Hello tomoko

>Yui claimed

I lose my job and they medically retire me the moment I say anything.
Hello how are you? Im doing rather good this evening.

youtu.be/-90obSa1Az4

hey you gonna be up much longer? earlover wants to play some risk of rain

Hey, I was just about to start running around like a retard in my back yard with my rifle, get some good exercise.

III+ plate steel, yeah. Classes got out today and I'm hoping to get some of the powder meant to go with the factory loads for the EPR, see if it'll go through or not.

Oh, and an accuracy test? I don't know if I told you or not but I managed to pull a 1.3 MOA 5 shot string at the range last week with some bulk ammo. Pretty pleased.

oh that sucks

Hi cutie

Earlover just hit me up but I have a video rendering on my computer and it still has two hours left... I will probably be going to bed soon too.
Is what it is right now friendo.

hello koumeposter
10/10 blessed image

I'm very happy to hear that. I'm just hanging with my Bros drinking. Solid night indeed.
Well we have a few different steels. One got chewed up by some 12ga slugs. I'll go with the plate armor off a HUMV and I'll.put something soft behind it to see effects if it penetrates. I'll post results. With bulk at probably 100 can't argue with that. All that sub/plus MOA is something I've learned to deal with but let side by. >Accuracy by volume
How are you doing. Glad to see you on tonight.

rip

Thanks fam
Sounds good. Keep us updated bro. How goes everything else at CIA HQ?

claiming my steel cut oats

Are you queer? :o

I'm finally back from parts unknown. I guess threads are a bit slower for the time being?

Gaige

no problem my dude
i'm yuisexual - that is, only sexually aware of yui

youtu.be/xCNYwom47sE

owo
Ok

You got your thing back

Oh such a cutie.
Oh such a remalicious
On vacation right now. Just drinking on property down in NC good times had by all.

I like you too

o////o

That sounds like fun!
Indeed

i'm not sure whether or not it's just the character or the gimmick she has, but those are solid quality posts
hello

Well I'm bored

a cute.
Me too, im thinking im going to put on a movie and try and get some sleep.

You should do that then. Rest well

Sounds like a good level of sexual awareness compared to some of the posters here lmao
Lots of people banned for 2, 3 days the last week for some reason.
Where is piano Kumiko been?
Not bad. I am still stuck down here in FL but I was hoping to drive up to Texas to have some fun in the desert. Maybe keep on trucking to CA to hook up with a friend.
You and the rest of us unfortunately.

Idk

play with me
;)

Yup good plan.

Night everyone.

a badass cute
it's good to be dedicated to your waifu, after all.
I was also one of the ones banned, although it ended at 00:00 earlier today.

It's what I've been doing all week. Can't beat it. Also building a shooting range on the property that's out of other houses SDZs.
You??...me???... both??? I definitely believe both. I just post with a nice feeling about me. One reason I like these threads I don't haven't be me all the time.
I'm sure FL isn't the worst place for shooting. Unless you're not in northern FL. never been to TX I assume it's god awful hot there right now. But driving cross country is always something that everyone should do

Yep, I was one of them, made a quick phone post and got zapped. I guess the mods were doing a periodic sweep?

If you're wanting to hit some exact spots or unique places in the TX desert, let me know. That part of the state is one of my stomping grounds when I want a trip away from things.

:o

:oo:

you(koume). she's a high tier cutie, or at least the pics you post are consistent in quality. I'm more than happy with Yui, though.
>One reason I like these threads I don't haven't be me all the time.
sorry either yui's rubbed off on me and I'm retarded or you've drank a bit much

Hi Vampire-chan.

Hi Yui

hello

I was banned twice in the week. IDK what went on at the mod HQ but I guess someone wasn't happy.
Lmao. Central florida SUCKS to be a rifle shooter, every single range here in the bay area is a city/pistol and shotgun range, or people coming in to sight in 22s. The farthest you can shoot is 100 yards unless you drive an hour and a half to a FUDD range.
Yeah please do. I need a spot where I can test out some of these mini-bombs/hand loads.

how are you?
Armageddon but with image board mods and anime girl claimers

Cortame jui

With what?
Night night
Rip

Smug

google up on the Ox Ranch, it's more like south/south Central TX, but I think you'd have a bit too much fun out there. If you go I-10 through Texas, it'll put you reasonably close to make a stop there.

what games do you have?

Good god I'm sorry....awful. gotta plink those 22s accurately though. Surprisingly never had a bad experience on a FUDD range besides someone telling me I can't shoot green tip "because it's armor piercing" poor choice of words opposed to "it'll chew up our backstop" that's all.
Oh rem-rems how are you I hope wellish... maybe okish??
Oh my you make me blush. I have drank alot. However I don't have to be the person I always am. I can just talk with people who know me as me/koume and want to chat about day to say stuff. Or maybe semi serious stuff. Thank you for the quality comment

Stapler-sempai we need to talk about Final Fantasy 7 the greatest game ever

Hello

I'm doing well. Still feeling down?

I'm doing in between. You?

Is she mad? Still cute when she's mad!

>m855
>chew up the backstop

What sort of back stop are they running that green tip would destroy it or penetrate it? How would it stand up to M80 or 30.06?

I also need a drink but don't have one right now.

She's always cute -_-

>S.S.D.D
>implying you're a soldier
>implying you can properly shoot a rifle

Hello everyone! Apparently sleep is hard and I have an inverse schedule or something.

How are you all doing today? I hope you're all having a wonderful day, but if not, I hope that tomorrow can be that wonderful day for you!

that's true. it's also nice to just talk to people on threads like this, they're mostly great people and it's relaxing.
keep posting quality pictures, friend
i'm not that yuiposter. I'm the june yuiposter, you're thinking of the November yuiposter!

That picture is hot and cute.
Of course she is. When she's mad she's cute as well is what I meant

>being the only one who claims Scarlet

Life is good

>implying I care

>Misaki

Galky!
I'm currently playing DS3. Met the first boss and what the fuck
I feel like Koume would like the first boss in DS3 cause I audibly said What the fuck in his health was at half

It could be hotter

How are you

Stop acting like tough shit and join the military, bitch boy. I'm pretty sure they let women serve in combat now, faggot.

I don't know who that is, but she looks scary! And cool! Like her horse!

Hey, nice shots! That's pretty good I think! I don't know though because I've never gone shooting but they look pretty close to the center!

Ohhh I know that you weren't talking to me, but DS3 is a good game! Did you beat the first boss? It was a pretty crazy moment, at least when I first played too!

She has pretty long hair! And really blonde too! It looks nice on her though! What show is show from, if you don't mind me asking?

Hello
Today was bad and tomorrow will be bad too

hey lil dragon.

She's bent over that desk, fufufu

Doing fine, Playing DS3 for the first time. It's different from the first obviously. Loving it so far. How are you?
I beat him second try. Had to be very close to him. Pretty much hugging the guy like I did with nito

never played but they seem like interesting games. why did he make you audibly say "what the fuck"?

hello loli dragon
i'm gonna watch your show soon, despite you not being the main dragon

Exactly, couple next to use was shooting lead 270/3006 but it was steel free. Idk. Fudd shit.
Closes thing to some sort of friendship on this board. You do the same, no 3s though. None.
I'm frikking invincible.
I'm glad you are in a middle stage. Better than awful

>Leeeeeewd

>I'm pretty sure they let women serve in combat now, faggot.
KEK

oh I'm scared
Nice trips, it's really more about how close the holes are to each other unless you're shooting for competition.
>270

Yep, FUDDs. Have my reloading manual here next to me and over the course of the past few weeks I've heard of nearly every caliber known to man.

We drinking tonight?

She is from the Fire Emblem series, Fates.
She is really cool, and a qt.
Love her so much!
Nice dragon waifu friend

She's from Oshiete! Galko-chan
It's pretty good and only about an hour long if you ever feel like watching it

Apparently there's plenty to see

I've never played Dark Souls
I'm kind of buzzed

yukako>all

suck dick bitches

I am, aren't I? Sorry.

Lewd
It's a little far from awful.

Hello to you too!
Why was today bad? Did you do anything you wanted? Did something happen?
Don't look at tomorrow like that! There's always the chance for tomorrow to be better!

Hey Jill! How are you doing today? Been busy or just normal day?

Hey, that's cool! I think it took me one or two tries also, hadn't played a DS game for a while and was kinda just flailing about. Thank goodness for firebombs though! Yeah, I think you have to hug and circle him and just watch out for his giant claw... thing?
He was a pretty cool first boss though, I have to say!
How are you doing today?

Hi uh... June Yui! Hey, that has a nice ring to it actually... though I could call you Yui if you want!
You should! It's a good show, nice at laid back for the most part! I hope you like it!
And it's fine, I wouldn't want to be in the spotlight anyways!
How are you doing today?

Hi Koume!

Good taste

That's a lie, and no fucking woman will ever be ground pounders. Mattis will fix that bull shit
I'm sorry. They were just hunting rifles in every sense. Idk what they were. Probably bullshit rounds way more powerful than anything 556 could throw.

Yukako > other JoJo's except Narancia, Jolyne, and Lisa Lisa

yukako>all

this seat is for your ugly moe waifus, creeps

hey friend, what's got you down?
just keeping my chin up as best I can, mostly. what about you?

oy cunt

No problem
I had a long day but I'm trying to ease off some stress now
How are you

and ye jolyne can also get it