Why does the left have such fanatical rage and murderous hate because of Trump...

Why does the left have such fanatical rage and murderous hate because of Trump? What did he honestly do wrong to deserve this kind of malice?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13253037
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_by_year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers_(Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=MWA0rukqrYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Propaganda. Making America great again.

Absolutely nothing.

>mfw retarded americans can't see that the democratic party is right winged

if you dont see that having a pathological liar as a president is the most hilarious thing,you live in a bubble,
now i am just enjoying the fact that todays present will be the most funny past.
he is just out of his league and well watching it wing it is so entertaining

you do know that shooting at the field wasnt real right?

Lol all politicians have lied endlessly.

Trump could actually upset the power structure. He is beholden to no one, he didn't play the political game and there for they don't have the dirt on him to keep him in line. .. that's why they are inventing it

Antifa and CNN isn't real too right?
Fag gtfo

>POLL IT
strawpoll.me/13253037

why are you so triggered

You can't honestly be so stupid as to think he is some how immune to politics simply because he isn't a politician in the strict sense.

>Trump could actually upset the power structure.

Lol, he is part of the power structure you freaking idiot.

Sometime, someone convinced you lawyers are the only ones fit to run the Federal Governement...
when thenfuck did this happen???
How about someone who ACTUALLY runs and manages "something."
Not some one who interprets law... pit those fuckers in the Judicial branch all day...

Why did the right have such fanatical rage and murderous hate because of Obama and Hillary? What did they honestly do wrong to deserve this kind of malice?

who who invented this dirt on Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

I don't know what "triggered" means but if I had to guess it means that I'm upset about it. If that's what it means then the reason I'm upset is because leftists are starting to seem more like ISIS now, advocating for shooting unarmed innocent people on a baseball field like a bunch of cowards. I say fuck that, they're no better than their muslim terrorist friends

chill dude, dont you see you need to pump full of toxic water and crocodiles the swamp before you drain it?.

When did i say immune? He's clearly not immune or they wouldn't be doing it. Just because you let people stick dicks in your mouth doesnt mean you can put words in mine.

hes like if hitler had been checked and balanced

>advocating for shooting unarmed innocent people
okay you polarized retard

Um well Obama sold machine guns to mexican cartels and gave weapons to ISIS (he started ISIS too) and tried to disarm US citizens at the same time, and Hillary broke the law by working from home with secret shit on her server and ordered Seth Rich's execution, there's a lot more to that too

Then what's difference does it make, why is big money and DNC firing off lies and hour pieces if he's just a cog?

more of that leftist propaganda and lies. smh

B/c he's a cunt
And the republican government, after bashing him for months on the campaign trail, has now lined up behind him like the spineless shits they are, all smiles

Alot of people praised that guy after he did it on twitter. You're a special kind of fucking retard aren't you? Why didn't your mom just abort you?

More trumptard ignorance of facts

He's going to be a normal president. This happens every 4 years.

World leaders have gotten wise to his weird aggressive handshake. President of Panama jerked his hand a good three inches towards him to defeat it.

okay I have three points to make here
>1 please provide proof that some left this is going around advocating violence to people, and I don't mean crazy Jimmy from down the block. Find some way to prove that the left is more violent than the right
>2 radical right-wingers commit more terrorist acts than the Muslim population in both America and Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_by_year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers_(Europe)
>3 blatant racism will get you nowhere

Maybe its just american politics, after all they act out of greed and avarice. So long as it has that 2 party system things will forever be blame shifted and facts misdirected.

American politics is a soap opera, every president is crooked, every action made for the rich and all the while the country remains split. Its a grand comedy.

8 years in his case :^)

Evidently "ignorance" is worthy of death.

-progressive terrorists

facts require proof

Wrong. On everything.

Isil started in 2003.

The left doesn't need proof! They have feelings!!!

please inform me of the specific number in that image that is a lie

Oh my god christ, there's been no end to leftist death threats against all Trump supporters since November 8th last year. Do you live under a fucking rock in rural Siberia? You're fucking with me, I know it

There is proof.

You're a trumptard, which means you do not recognize facts or do research.
You just parrot your dear leader.

Right, and Obama let it flourish. If it weren't for Obama ISIS would have never been a thing.

1 im pretty sure Obama received more death threats
2 please provide proof of said death threats for trump

You're being satirical.

I don't have fanatical rage or murderous hate, and I'm really fucking left.

I just think he's a shitty person and a liar who scams people, and any justified legal cases against him should be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_by_year
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers_(Europe)
throwing massive lists at people, lists that would require hours to recite is not acceptable debate material.

nobody is going to read that, so you have still offered zero proof in the eyes of debate. try narrowing it down

The only research you progs do is the anal fissure you stare at inside your rectum every single day

hahahahahaha

psy op tactics to dismantle and overthrow the U.S of A.

he is literally the most hated politician in America right now with the lowest poll ratings of almost any president

>2 years

Completely untrue.
ISIL a reactionary sunni militant organization.
It's existence has nothing to do with any POTUS.
You just dislike Obama.

Drumpthf is literally Hitler and CNN told me that I hate Hitler

Yep and this exact point was illustrated in Georgia this week when the people all stood up and shouted NO MORE REPUBLICAN RULE...oh wait...

presented with structured and ordered log of evidence

>I have dyslexia so I require a different form of proof

0-5 lel

Yea TRUMP, Give the Russians Cuba and anything they want. Fuck the USA. Hail Trump.
I can only hope that with his help NATO goes down also. He is working on it.

I am not a democrat or an Hillary supporter.

So go suck your trap's dick.

>oh look another political shitpost on /b
fuckoff already faggots, there's a containment baord for you worthless cucks

I know for a fact that you're VERY intimately aware of all the death threats from all the celebrities and the violent tolerent progs. Don't fucking play dumb with me pig

this

He's not a cog you retard, he is part of the true elite, those 1% that control over 50% of world's resources that you only heard from in fairytales.

What has he lied about, faggot?

The pathological liars are in the MainStream Media

CNN has lied countless times about Trump being under criminal investigation, Trump thinking about fireing Muller, Shawn Spicer hiding in the bushes away from reporters...

That's just off the top of my head

>muh russians

Are you looking for debate, or (((debate))) op?

Same reason the right had a fanatical rage and murderous because of Obama...

The only research trumptards do is waiting for der leader to legalize pederasty.

Trump will set us free...hail Trump.l

>554466
Check 'em

/thread.

the 2 system is ok, what isnt fair is the way they prey on innocent and ignorant people.

at this point most americunts are fighting over a fucking color - blue or red - instead of what they need

Obama did what he could with his Obamacare, its a nightmare trying to pass something that will make the other party look good, so yeah Obamacare is not perfect but at least is something.

those R's supporters enjoyed Obamacare and now it might be gone, what they do? "well my husband/mother/sister/wife/brother wont have insurance anymore, he/she will probably die but i will vote R and Trump again because they will make america great again!!"
"R's just voted to allow big internet/cellphones companies to sell our data, HURRAHH" I dont see how people can take adventage of that, you pay someone for a service and they repay you selling your personal data.

I just cant comprehend

no I don't when I hear a lot of negative stuff about Trump people say I don't want him to be shot but he just needs to stop being president

on the other hand when it came to Obama all you guys are like yeah let's lynch this nigger

I already posted that list above, trumptard

Actually liberals like muslims because they get to fuck little kids. Try again fucker

Trumpeters need colored images so they can understand, try with Apples.

You're actually asking when did "they" decide lawyers would be politicians? I believe all but 2 or 3 of the actual fucking founding fathers were lawyers. So it began on day 1.

Trump will save us! fuck the libtards. we will soon be with Mother Russia against the world. Fuck the leftest motherfuckers

>being this retarded
I think it's your bed time kiddo

>Video of a man changing his mind 20 years later
>WE GOT HIM!1!!!!
Keep dreaming, faggot

Mexico may not directly pay for the wall. But the new trade deals already in the works will. Mexico makes up something line 14%of our trade while we make up like 60% of theirs. We lose about 23billion in trade with them ever year. They need us more then we need to lose money to them.
Turns out Obama did tap his phone or at least his administration.
He never said crowd he said audience here and at home around the world with new tech that turns out to be true.
If the tax changes stick they are going to cut taxes

Turns out that 3 million illegal votes was a low ball.

Toy really need to do some research a little deeper then a meme

Why is the right so retarded? I mean the fact alone that he's blabbed out national secrets to Russian officials should show how retarded he is. Or the NUMEROUS cases of fraud on his businesses. Or the fact that he's brought on lobbyists and ceos of large companies to almost literally sell pieces of America to.

But the right doesn't care about that. They're just sheep. But worst than sheep. They're sheep that want to get slaughtered and ruled over like slaves. Right wingers want to bow down and let the rich rule over them

youtube.com/watch?v=MWA0rukqrYQ

>not seeing the date tags

THIS

>Obama was president in 2003
>Trump never broke the law
>Alex Jones is trustworthy

>Mexico will pay for the wall through tariffs
pic related

Well to start with I would bring up Madonna threatening to blow up the white house.

I can give you a link if you'd like...

Left winger wants africans and moslem sandniggers to fuck their 6 year old daughters

Liberalism is a brain disease

>Mexico may not directly pay for the wall. But the new trade deals already in the works will. Mexico makes up something line 14%of our trade while we make up like 60% of theirs. We lose about 23billion in trade with them ever year. They need us more then we need to lose money to them.

Mexico will just go elsewhere as you say new trade deals are in the works and Mexico is not waiting around for US.

and no, we dont need you, "trust me".

No fanatical rage and murderous hate here, I just think he's an awful president and probably a shitty human being too. Just look at how he treats the people who are actually on his side - it's fucking ridiculous.

They like to hate

1. He cries and throws tantrums like a retarded, colicky baby.

2. EPA destroyed
3. Healthcare destroyed
4. Public education destroyed.

5. The piece of shit has lied over 600 times since its inauguration. This is called gas lighting, and it's something that despotic tyrants do.

6. Completely narcissistic and doesn't live in reality.

7. Extremely racist overtones

8. Illegal en masse deportations so careless that even US citizens are being "accidentally" deported.

9. Absolutely abhorrent political war on the media with his "Hurr durr fake news" line that is ripped STRAIGHT from the WWII Nazi playbook ("lugenpresse").

10. America is a complete fucking laughingstock again even worse than we were under Dubya.

11. Unbelievable hypocrite; doing tons of all the same shit Obama/Clinton were doing only ten times worse.

12. Brown noses just a few too many bloodthirsty dictators for the average sane person's comfort.

13. Not a single person he's appointed is qualified to do 1/25th of the job they're appointed for. Rick fucking Perry? That retarded Confederate Keebler elf? DEVOS?! They all belong in a goddamned asylum, not fucking up our federal government.

14. RUSSIA.

Not nearly as much as we like having sane people in our fucking government, thank you.

Didn't the DNC call us vatos taco bowls? Seems pretty racist to me.

I love that trump has tricked poor dumb white people. Nothing makes me happier than keeping the poor, poor. You pizzagate believing morons deserved to get fucked to death by this orange asshole.

>liberalism is a brain disease

But only to drooling, subhuman retards who can't spell "brain" or "disease".

because trump is an incompetent stooge

They have safe spaces too!!! Don't forget them!!

Haha you fucking white trash piece of shit. Enjoy bitching about immigrants in your trailer.

Humpty Trumpty tried to sell a great wall
hunpty Trumpty Had a great fall
And all of Putins whores and all of his men couldnt put Humpty Trumpty back to gether again

i voted for trump because i didnt want a fucking female president, but he has been doing a rather shit job so far.