youtube.com/watch?v=_ZiTfq-1B7U
youtube.com/watch?v=0Mz88TYuBn4
youtube.com/watch?v=d__nUJ-RQAg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexical_similarity#Indo-European_languages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it? i find german difficult

It's an alien language.

It doesn't even sound Latin.

Like someone speaking after going to the dentist and holding saliva in their mouth

retard filter

it's incredibly easy though

Putain

Because seeing foreigners trying to speak it was endless comedy gold so our ancestors from the 17 century made it worse and worse

because its a dead language no-one should learn

bonjour hon hon hon

mais c'est facile le français!!

un petit cocu

mi ci facile li Fronçais
ftfy

z'é trouu fasile li faransis
youtube.com/watch?v=602XL4GHrro
lmaooo

Because it's been invented by people more interested in looks (in this case sound) than practicality

>it's been invented

french wasn't invented on purpose by someone

rate my french
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZiTfq-1B7U

Even shitskins were able to learn it

>implying grammatical rules aren't centralized

Being English this would be easy to learn, It's harder for Germans, they're Grammatical rules seem to be quite unique. in Europe.

How hard it is to learn french when your first language is a romance one?

>Being English
>they're Grammatical rules

Are you sure that you are an Englishman?

Still drunk from last night, lol. Had my own personal Oktoberfest in the spring :)

Ça va?

Hyper-facile pour les italiens, facile pour espagnols, aucune idée pour les portugays.

Syo ne sei pa

they're not.

would you be able to learn latin with ease?

XD

Latin is inflected, that's the only major issue for us romance language speakers

Entiendo.

Besides the fact that you can't practice it on your day to day, that is

What does hon hon hon even means

youtube.com/watch?v=0Mz88TYuBn4

ja ja ja

better

youtube.com/watch?v=d__nUJ-RQAg

>those cringy french commentaries

ALWAYS

>tfw people think that speaking English as your mother tongue is the best thing but you're conscious of the fact that Italian allows you to learn French and Spanish very easily and English can be easily learnt anyway since everyone speaks it

AH! Romance masterrace

but who cares about Spanish and Italian???

answer: shitskins who want to come in Europe, no one else

¿soy hablando francés correctamente?

>who cares about Spanish
Is this nigger serious now

Yes, Spanish is the worst language on Earth (after Danish and Dutch)

>who cares about Spanish
Zitto animale.

>qsq non parlez pas français mais melange catalan et spagnot et me compren

>not wanting to learn Spanish for those SA cuties

>catalan
Literally a french dialect

they are not even White

Maybe not in kangaroo land

That makes it better.

OK, go to South America and never come back. ty

Occitan dialect*

but somehow they dont.
Only 14% English, is this true?

kek

Would still berry desu

wow rood

>Please don't think all Americans are dumb please! I know a lot of us are rude and disrespectful, but a lot of us are nice too c:

Some Americunt commentaries are also very cringeworthy

War ein Paar mal in Italien, alle die junge Leute kann Englisch sprechen. Die Älterer Generationen kann nur auf Italianisch sprechen, vielleicht das erklärst diese Zahle

Entschuldigung mich für die Fehler

t. 1%

If that only comprises people who have a professional proficiency then yes, that sounds close to reality. The fact that learning those languages is easy doesn't necessarily imply that everyone has the interest to do that.

When i said that "everyone" speaks it I meant the general global population, the internet community, language nerds etc.etc.
Also as said young people are usually able to hold a conversation in English, the elderly usually speak French though.

WE

Fehlt gut uezs

WUZ

>Arabic
>Belgium

KNIGHTZ

its made hard on purpose
or so it feels

it's not, just get a buttplug and use it before taking lessons.

it doesn't sound hard

>This coming from a German
Oh the irony

It's pretty easy, I somehow got a B2 Delf just by taking standard classes when I was 13. The grammar's pretty much the same and a good 90% of the words are pretty understandable with little to no knowledge of french

they barely speak it and refer to arab most of the time

It's a retarded language and the way people speak it is completely different than how it is written.

Also you should avoid french people on internet unless they're from "shitholes" like Sup Forums because they will most likely be cancerous as fuck.

Looks pretty easy, only the numbers look a little complicated

bonjuru
ju mappelu lu nippon
anshante hon hon hon
o rubowaru

French and Italian have a 90% lexical similarity iirc, so we can learn each other's language very easily. I wouldn't be surprised if we were the most lexically similar romance languages 2bh.

I've learnt Italian for seven years, and usually when I couldn't find a word I just went with the french one, adding -o, -a or whatever felt adequate, which often worked.
There are some grammatical differences but they're not that big.

Also, I'm from Nice, and there are a lot of bilingual people there obviously. I'm pretty sure Italians knowing French well are more common than the opposite though.

>I wouldn't be surprised if we were the most lexically similar romance languages 2bh
Spanish and portuguese or catalan must be around those numbers desu

protip: it's not

aren't the romance languages still heavily inflected? thats why i thought french was fairly hard. or am i thinking you have a shitload of cases instead

I must say I really don't know Catalan
Looks like fr/it and es/pt have the same similarity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexical_similarity#Indo-European_languages

Why are all the prozzies in Nice from Italy?

Is there any french imageboard?

I don't really know the prozzies tbqh, I thought they were more from eastern cunts.
One of my friends lived in a street full of prostitutes at night, she got recognised by some of them, they called her "snow-white" and taught them funny russian things like "sit on my dick".

I've heard of one which apparently has never been popular, can't remember its name though.
There's a video games forum (jeuxvideo.com) which gathers all the young french retards but it's not an imageboard. It's also genuinely uninteresting and retarded, don't waste your time there tbqh.

>It's also genuinely uninteresting and retarded, don't waste your time there tbqh.

how come you even mentioned it

Vous trouvez le français difficile, desu ka?

To save rusbro from reading this shit, if he tries to go on the french internet, it'll get mentioned at some point.

it's retarded but well-known and popular

fair point