Hey goys, have you met Miss Earth Suisse 2016?

She's beautiful! :^)

20min.ch/ro/entertainment/people/story/Voici-Miss-Earth-Suisse-2016--23045013

She's Portuguese isn't she?

Honestly thought that was a dunkin donuts logo at first glance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

don't be silly, she's quintessentially Swiss!

miss earf

>She's Portuguese isn't she?
Looks like she has a shade of Argentina in her though

A FUCKING LEAF

Perhaps Egyptian.

i swear that sash said bix nood at first glance.

that's one tanned swiss

I'd rather fuck the gorilla.

>all of the women in Switzerland
>this is what they choose to go with
I'll never understand.

We're about to get blown the fuck out.

much better.

Even black people have to know that they're ugly, right?

yuck.

No. The weird thing is they believe that they're really pretty and anyone saying otherwise is just racist.

>Even black people have to know that they're ugly, right?

Sheeeeit nigga. I gots dat peeeeanut buttah pussy. It's brown, smooth, and easy to spread!

Yet, a nigger would prefer to fuck a refrigerator over a sheeboon, as long as it's white.

This is fucking ridiculous.

There are many hot black women, even ones not mixed or even not Somalian or not Kenyan (lots of Kenyans here, a shade darker than Somalians but still remotely Caucasiod). My issue here is representation, if you have a sizeable black minority, which Switzerland does not, then and only then should you choose a black woman to win a beauty contest and only because you have enough black women to find one that's genuinely attractive.

But she is not.

She is ugly. She is ugly for a black, ugly for a non-racially specific European, ugly for a human. She should not win a beauty contest.

Same shit with Australia being in Eurovision... MOTHERFUCKER REEEE. KOREANS ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF AUSTRALIA, NOR SHOULD AUSTRALIA BE IN EUROVISION.

Fuck everything.

Fuck the people that care that much about skin colour they need to fix everything. You are a racist if you don't judge everyone with absolute equality. Fuck you. Either admit to being a Nazi like someone with real, tangible balls, or be the crypto-Racist dishonest fuck you are. God bless the honesty of Neo-Nazis.

Ok Sambo just chill.

Honestly I think there are just ugly people and beautiful people. Doesn't matter what race. But if I were to add more black people definitely have more ugly facial features. So to come across one that looks decent is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Who the fuck chose her?
You gotta be shitting me

>mfw it's real

I don't know why the ugliest women almost always win these competitions.