Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pv6d3FSL9cw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm rooting for the blind guy

>pussy pass: the movie

Nah. Blind guy was based tho

torrent when?

youtube.com/watch?v=pv6d3FSL9cw&feature=youtu.be

it was good for like the first hour, and then the predictable ending shit happened. could've been like an 8 or 9 outta 10 but it's barely a 7 the way it is now.

lot better than evil dead 2013 at least

This movie was fucking awesome. Just as good as The Shallows. Can't wait to see it again with some friends. Also, Jane Levy is prime qt.

They try robbing him and he fucks them up, right?
Please tell me it's not played with sympathy for the teens. I hate that shit, they are in the wrong.

tell me how you'd change it to be an 8 or 9

Well he was really keeping the girl who ran over his daughter in his basement and he got her pregnant as revenge, like "she took my child away from me so it's only fair she gives me a new one." granted they didn't know that but some people think the kids were justified in the end

It's like the terrible old man story of Lovecraft. The actor was in Salem, enjoyed his performance there he played a similar character.

I can't say the kids were justified at all but I genuinely felt for Rocky. Brought back feelings from 8 Mile. Being stuck with deadbeat parents in a low-class living space. Feeling trapped with the dying urge to leave. Couldn't help but root for her, even if she stole an untold number of people's money.

This. I fucking hate thieves. So I was really hoping the movie would end right when he choked her out

well spoilers

i think that the cuck kid should've died, and that the ending should've been the girl going through the drama of either having the kid, or using the alarm to call the police even though that would put her in jail. personally I would've had her pick the birth option. either that or just have the blind guy kill them all and do something to wrap up the story like him cleaning up the mess.

those aren't perfectly satisfactory, but it's way better than what happened. The shenanigans of the cuck kid somehow not dying after the constant beatings and THEN saving her and THEN dying to have her run out and be chased and ALMOST MAKE IT but then get caught again and THEN escape again was fucking awful

same guy, the movie was so good up until that. great plot set up, awesome looking house using every nook and cranny to move the plot along or put the characters in more perilous scenarios. how do you fuck that up baka

When they looped back around to Rocky getting dragged back to the house, I thought it would end right there. As it kept going, I guessed where it was going to go, and my interest waned.

But that ending is still kind of fucked. There's pretty much nothing keeping him in that house anymore. Even if he doesn't go after her (which would be stupid, but still), with his bullshit moral code there's nothing stopping him from snatching up some other chick. So either she's still not safe, or she left some other chick to take her place.

well to be fair it's not like Cloverfied lane where he just wanted to kidnap people and pretend they were his daughter. he wanted specific
"justice" from the girl who killed his daughter, and then the girl who killed the girl who killed his daughter lol

You don't think the ultimate conclusion was foreshadowed earlier when Rocky tells her little sister, "Some things just don't work out."?

From the guy who directed the Evil Dead remake and some shitty From Dusk till Dawn series. Can't say I'm excited. Is it really that good or just an above average/less shitty film?

Yeah, but now he's "tired of waiting". That suggests to me that he's going to be proactive about it now.

Also she did her best to save the girl and kill the blind man. But the girl got killed and the blind man ended up surviving. Rocky did what she could, which I think tells a lot about her character.

Yeah, probably. I just can't see a blind old man acting like a literal pussyhound to track down some bitch all the way to Cali. But that's probably what'll happen.

Aw fuck another trailer that fucks up the surprise. Why am I always falling for the trailers goddammit.

eh i feel like he's given up on fkin life at that point idk.

they practically spoil the movie themselves (the filmmakers) with the first shot of the movie.

they show him draggin the blonde down the street trailing blood, and then show teh same shot an hour in to the movie

That's a good point. He's already convinced there's no fairness in the world, he might have just squared this away as life taking another shit on him.

I think that just meant he was going to force his sperm into women without giving them a choice like he gave the first girl. He still won't rape them.
I don't think there's any way the old man can find her. The cops will look, but not all the way across the country in some other state. Rocky and her sister are safe, but who's tonsay the old man won't kidnap some other girl? Again, "some things just don't work out."

It's not as simple as the trailer makes it out to be. And they save the best stuff for the movie itself.
That wasn't blood trailing on the asphalt, it was a dark patch on the road. You see them a lot in suburban areas with a lot of road work, not sure where you're from.

oo i live in FL so idk :/ that's what it looked like to me anyway

Can't blame you, it looked like that to me too at first but l realized it was too dark and consistently thick along the road to be blood. Also if she lost that much blood all the way back to the house, she'd be dead.

yea very true lol not to mention the police would've been like dafuq is this after