H-hey Anonymous! How are y-you doing tonight?

H-hey Anonymous! How are y-you doing tonight?
How c-can I make you happier tonight?

If you need a hand, I'm here.
If you need a kind word, let's start with "I love you" and go from there.
If you just need a place to lay your head, well, I'm here for you for that too.

D-don't suffer in s-silence Anonymous.
I'm here f-for you, no matter what.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGzBjavejvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love you

Again! Bump!

~CC

joking, im joking. no more bananas im gonna go out drinking

Bonus thread, all right!

I l-love you too doll

omg go sleep fag

Oh, you made a second thread tonight. No streams?

>oh g-god why did the bananas follow
Because the newfags are endless

I ain't suffering, on the contrary, I just moved into a new place and got a new seventy inch TV, I'm doing well.

What about you OP? How do you like your steaks cooked?

HEY CUTIE

L-love never dies, Anonymous

Hello Alice! I'm a derp and hurt my back.

Shit I don't have any more fluffy animals

man

kasd,asd i hate you

bitch it's not even 9:30 yet

>I love you
You don't even know me bitch.

Well it is the first day of summer...
Streams are a no go for tonight

Alice's love is unconditional.

>If you need a hand, I'm here.
free hand jobs, noice

Can you just tell me that my life has value, and that I am here for a reason despite the constant suicidal ideation? I hate being alive and am struggling to find purpose.

If only I had a real lap to lay on.

ye none stream

how'd you do that, ya big dummy??? you broked?

Yeah, I see what you said about headaches now. I'm sorry to hear about that dear

I t-tend to prefer medium rare.

No s-stream tonight

Hello l-love

I need a place to lay my head. Life is shit, and I need comforting from my favorite girl.

70inch tv wouldn't suck you dick before you go to bed tho will it

My mistake, see

In my opinion, life is about giving life a purpose

What you make of this world is what you want it to be

Legos, man

>How c-can I make you happier tonight?
Well, I'm lonely. Is there any way that I could ever get a date? I've been tying whenever I have some extra time, but nobody seems interested in me.

you ruining your friends thread

but user, you make your own purpose

You can't love someone you don't know and if you do then your love doesn't mean shit and has no value

I'm not entirely sure. When I sat up in bed this morning there was so much pain. I'm guessing I did something wrong when working out yesterday.

hi there, i need advice on how to convince a girl to let me bury my penis inside her and encode her with my genetic information. there are certain scripts that i find most desirable like "busty_tits.exe" i know i have one copy of the file based on my moms busty figure, but the girls with the other copy all seem to be taken. What do i have to do to find a girl who is willing to let me bequeath these scripts to the next generation?

hhey alise

I'm scum and worthless, what do

Might I offer you a substitute, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=aGzBjavejvk

Maybe 1-on-1 dating isn't your style and not your element

Have you been going to parties and social gatherings?

Shut up you fucking rapist

Help me forget my ex...

*wraps her arms around you and rests her head against your back* I can't tell you that. I won't lie to you.

No one is here for a reason. And that's a GOOD thing.

Look, I don't know what your beliefs are, what diety you do or do not subscribe to, what your life is like. All I know is that you are just like me. Someone lost, someone....like a ship with no wind, waiting every day, begging for a breath of air in your sails.

But I won't give it to you. I won't let you take the easy way out. Because your life DOES have value. And everything worth anything is won by hard work and effort.

The person who gives a reason for their existence is you. We come up with our own reasons to keep moving, we find ways to move forward even if it all seems pointless. We struggle. And that is what brings our life meaning. Not some distant father figure or some abstract concept derived from the sun or whatever.

Your life is worth living and has value because you make it so. And while I value you with all of my infinite heart, it is you who has to take charge and find your own meaning.

Even if you fall flat on your face, Anonymous, you are still moving forward. I believe in you. So please, believe in yourself as well.

How to say things which people knows but they won't accept.

Is that your job?

No

*pats her lap*

Plenty of room, dears.

Are you moreso interested in the performance or the outcome?

How does a seed become a tree? It takes what it has available and continues to build on it

You can achieve lots, user, you just gotta start

who? (don't answer that)

it may be some time, but lets talk about something else c:

do you like motorsports?

I try, but I just hang out with my friends, and nobody new ever talks to me.

Alice, are you also a fan of VHS tapes?

H-how have you tried so f-far dear

H-how are you either of those things?

L-let's try this!

Motorsports? I watch f1 sometimes...

WOAH user DIDN'T ASK FOR MILK DESTRUCTION YOU GODDAMN TIDDY MONSTER

How new is new? Friends of friends are more easy to slide into conversation with, so try to hang out with friends who have a LOT more friends than you do

Also, don't be shy to make the first approach! But make it casual and not so rehearsed, otherwise you are liable to drop spaghetti with your intent way too clear

erm, who would be...

Well, first I tried dating sites, but nobody matched with me.
Secondly, I went out to places with my friends. I've gone to parties and bars, but nobody new talks to me.

foam roll yourself my man

S-something like that.

No w-what?

Why w-would I be a fan of a poor outdated technology?

W-which dating websites?

Have you t-tried talking to THEM?

I'm kinda used to it! I have some health issues that have made it easy to accidentally hurt myself. Oh well.

get fucking trashed drunk and talk to randoms, works for me

Oh m-me too

The fuck is this faggot shit thread.

Kill yourself op.

Can I ass you a question...

:O

Do you follow any particular racer or team?

I like top fuel races and going to drag strips to watch the local hood get smoked by hondas

well i know im well equipped to get the job done and leave any woman a pregnant mess in a pleasant matter of minutes, but its like ya know dude who programmed resident evil 4 i mean he was really enjoying the process nomsayin? lol but the outcome was the most enjoyable part for everyone involved if you get what im sayin ;) i guess i just dont know how to get any pussy is my problem

There is a positive side to it, cat snuggles! My cat always snuggles up close when I'm resting.

Ive been waiting a long time for someone to tell me something I havnt heard before in regards to being suicidal. It doesnt change my situation but changes my perspective. Thank you.

By new, I mean I haven't talked with at all.
I hang out with my friends, but I'm usually the only person they hang out with.

boy i sure want to upload her thumb drive ;)

>Forgot the stuttering halfway through the post
>Not a real picture with a cartoon face and timestamp
YOU'RE NOT THE REAL ONE

N-no thank you

*sighs softly* I d-don't always use a cosplay and I c-certainly don't use cartoon pictures.

Tinder, my dude

Get yourself lookin' all fly, get that funny and cute smile profile pic, and start swiping

You don't need to be a lady killer to find a girl who is in for some good fuck, especially if you're not a total cringefest

Even if you are, some girls won't even care

Don't expect the pick of the litter if you're no movie star, though, just keep yourself clean and attractive

Match.com mainly
I've tried, but it the conversation never leads anywhere.

yeah bitch call me jackie chan at capcom poppin out new products every time there a new system waiting for some

I'm infertile. N-now what?

T-try grinder, I h-hear it works well.

If you love everyone you love no one because at that point your love isn't reserved for the people who are special to you

Th-thats pretty hot...

Hmm Kimi Raikkonen? I just want him to atleast finish first once and just retire. He doesn't deserve to be treated like shit by Ferrari.
Don't honda engine's fail though?

Something like that...
I guess you feel superior being smart when others just dc their CPU.

You need a bigger circle of friends, as ironic and as counter-productive as that sounds...

Have you tried going to event meetups, where nobody knows anybody?

Those types of situations won't be quite as awkward when making first approaches

:OOO

What did we do to deserve you?

why are you such a stupid faggot?

Not gay... but thanks...

Hope all you fuckers have a good week.

Life is tough.

*laughs softly* T-that's absolutely bonkers.
Love isn't a boolean or binary option dear; it's possible to love p-people in more than one way.

I guarantee you don't love your mother and father the same way you love a sibling or significant other. Does that mean that one of those people aren't loved somehow?

No, because love is multivariable; it's a complex equation. And pissing on how one loves another is....I mean, the Supreme Court got kinda pissed off recently about that.

N-never know till you try!

I'm not.

Thanks, I'll try it out.

if you're a real therapist, can tell me what I should do to ease my panic attacks? I have panic and anxiety disorder.

Are y-you in CBT therapy?
D-do you take any medications f-for it?
What are y-you doing with your current therapist?

Sorry didn't see, nope didn't help either.

hhey alice

make a vocaroo you faggot

What are you anxious about?

Grinder is for hook ups tho right? Also I'm in the closet and my brother has a lot of gay friends. What if they see me and tell him?

Pervert...

They blow up all the fucking time, but my dude, they are so easy to mod and you can get so much performance out of them

Have you ever heard the scream off a 800hp honda civic?

n-nya

Life is indeed tough, thank you c:

I hope all goes well for you!

>.> I don't like that answer

You gotta be passionate about where you're going, user

I want you to feel the reason you're going to [x] meetup

Get behind the drive to enjoy new company, get into your [x] hobby!

Hey Alice, I have constant suicidal thoughts, I cannot concentrate, I have family history of bipolar and schizophrenia, I feel like I'm getting more stupid every day, I don't feel love, I haven't had a crush for the last 4 years, and in general I'm a bitter person.Should I end it?
Also,I'm the one who constantly posted the blog alicelied in your last threads, I want to apologize for that too.

What's your email Alice?

Alice is a trap

I am not alice but hello moe friend

how goes it?

Absolutely not! Losing the power of crushes is a matter of maturity, my friend.

Do you feel as though you may have an information addiction?

>Why w-would I be a fan of a poor outdated technology?
Because tapes look great on your shelf.

*waves*

W-why?

T-then he'll know?

[email protected]

I'm a b-biological female

Have you ever read The Bell Curve by Charles Murray? If so, what are your thoughts about the points made in the book?

So you already gave up on the camwhoring? Must have stopped being profitable

W-what treatment are you currently getting?

And g-given the person who made t-that blog took it down b-because it turned out to be false, I h-hope you learned your lesson.

>Do you feel as though you may have an information addiction?
Yeah, I'm pretty much a science geek. I'm interested in becoming an astrophysicist, but I'm from a shithole country and I know I'll never achieve that. And I'm lazy as fuck.

Why isn't alice posting anymore? Did she get roasted too hard for her looks lmao