I'd rather lick your cuts.

Don't fucking tell me what to do.

Nah

spread your pussy open and lets see that honey oozing

Timestamp, faggot.
Also, livestream it.

No.

that's special get some salt on there quick

ew i thought cutting was kinda hot till now. nice semi-toned thighs tho, would fuck 7/10

Why don't you spread your cheeks so I can show you a cock worth living for instead?

Fuck you OP I'm going to do just the opposite

You're special and unique, your life has value and people care about you. Your opinions are valid and though you feel emotional turmoil we here are cheering you on.

Yeah how do you like that shit OP, how do you feel now

I bet you kiss girls faget

Tits and time stamp might help make it easier to bully you

Ew

Bumpies. I love girls with cuts

First of all, horrible bait. Secondly even if it is real then how do we know? There's no proof

>tfw have psycho gf that cuts herself

this is too confrontational

Whatever user

Timestamp, faggot

Based on your pic you know your worthless, so you come here and don't post a pic of the only parts of you anyone will find worthwhile. Show your tits and cunt or cut deeper, much much deeper.

Cut a timestamp with a razor you faggot.

what your saying is so ridiculously untrue that it succeeds in making me feel awful
we'll see
im gross

Either timetsamp or gtfo

Im going to cum. Keep posting. tell us why your are so broken inside

Fuckin eh. hairs a mess, rooms filthy, your legs look like a spiral cut ham. Why haven't you killed yourself? Show tits or fuck off.

yea if at least one of the things he said is true, then you dont really need to KYS, otherwise, im outta here

these are from like a month ago. how have you not killed yourself already?

oh yea, you aren't real you faggot.
these are from a thread from years ago

This is Sup Forums, so we don't care unless there's nudes involved or unless you posted this in a gore thread. If it's actually you that is

whore

What is it o.o? Is it really the answer? Listen to Ajj. Do it up fucking do it. Andrew Jackson jihad

i actually think this is kinda hot
Don't kill yourself yet OP. Let's bum around this world getting high on psychedelics and busking for money and end up dying from a bear attack.
Much more honor that way.

post your feet

What is it o.o? Is it really the answer? Listen to Ajj. Do it up fucking do it. Andrew Jackson jihad.

OP MOAR

holy SHIT fucking hot
is that you? plz post more cuts
some of those cuts are fucking beautiful

You didn't make this thread in hopes of killing yourself, you made it in hopes to get attention and maybe a shimmer of satisfaction from anons willing to indulge the fucked up psyche that made those cuts.

Seek help.

Show cut pussy

samefag gtfo

Time stamp please

timestamp then kik. you also cant name images on iphone so i say its clearly b8

lol.

Obvious trap. If you don't see it you're dumb as fuck

if its true i would see the timestamp.
if isn't op is a coward trap bdsucker

shut the fuck up and let us larp faggot

Repost, not OC. Also OP is a faggot etc.
Pic of OP.

Hey op, don't do it. I will order you a pizza and chat with ya. That's much better

I fucked up mate. Let it be

Please talk to me I'm a cutter to and you are now the only other person I've met that doesn't cut superficially

I'm more ashamed of myself for being attracted to you bc you look cute and probably great but a horrible person like me

look at those hands.....i think we are dealing with a homosexual here gentlemen.

just post teh whole set

twitch tv thypnotics

yes the picture in the op is old
the cuts are more healed now
here's the time stamp though so please continue
im literally listening to the people album right now

Fuck off faggot
you dont belong here, leave

fuck off

Full ass pls

Hey op just do it, noone Loves you anyways

OP I am a desperate cutter also I want to talk

You look like the fucking zebra on the fruit stripe gum.

its my fucking birthday today.... holy shit

At least one user got it.

OMG OP this is so cool. I hope you know that it will only get worse for you. No one will ever love you or care about you. You will die alone. Will you cut your vagina?

I hate how attractive you are, because your mental ilness ruins it. Don't get me wrong, you're pretty and all but the fact that you do this to yourself ruins it

will you suck his dick as well man?? your a tosser

Why do you want us to be mean to you OP?

Nah fam. Talk to me. Who hurt you.

KIK plz

Who is stupid enough to do that shit? I've never understood it.

give me ONE reason why individuals like you should not be considered attention-seeking whores who deserve contempt

1 reason

timestamp pls

It's called kindness fag. No one needs to die for something stupid.

Fuck off you filthy trap

You got tiger stripes op better watch out for staph that shit will fuck you up.Have you tried heroin or meth yet? That'll give you the motivation to live. It worked for me im 16 months sober now because i went to prison and now im on probation soooooooo i cant do that no more

what if you cut perpendicular to those cuts? what would that feel like?

you realize that you've lost any semblance or "normal" life with those hideous scars on you. so, you know...go ahead an hero.

Fuck off a die

holy fuck the legend,
just want to thank you for the 3-4 cummies your mutilated legs have given me
do some fresh cuts !!!

Want to come live with me for a month or two? We could have great sex, I'll pretend I care about you, and you can keep doing this as long as you dont wear any clothes in the house.

how do you know its not profound? like he got his mom pregnant (its a guy you know) or his uncle joe stretched his butthole out to epic proportions

because i do really want people to bully me enough to push me over the edge, but this is the internet, i have to post pictures to get any responses.
just please help me get the motivation
because i deserve it
same reason i do the cuts
where are you

even tho you got some tiger level shit going on in there, your body/face looks promising. Show us something else

Here is me let's talk

Thank you Sup Forumsastard.

The plage is here.

Double trips have spoken.

Go ahead and finish yourself with a vertical cut to the wrists, you'll be saving yourself from pain, saving your family from having to deal with your bullshit, and saving us from your attention seeking

You won't do it.
You want attention.
If you were going to do it, you'd do it right.
By yourself, no note.
Just crawl away somewhere and slit your throat.
Go away, be small, and be dead.
Kill yourself, quit fucking around.

I don't know anything about you but I'd like to. You're being ridiculous if you don't think there's anyone out there that could ever care. You're turning to Sup Forums because you want to hear people egg you on even though you know they're just trolling and it still won't satisfy you and convince you to do anything. You're waiting for your last real resort(s) to show up and reach out. We're here.

If you want a response from people post the pictures they actually want.

find some help fagget

This some 13 reasons why tier stuff. Log off

kik?

op, add me on skype. My account name is Pempheridae , I'm a guy.

Suicide is almost always stupid. Lonely, shamed, rejected, etc.... nothing worth being a life over

In the great lakes area, I have a pretty good job so I could fly you out if need be.

FAGGOT

full timestamp or be a fucking ghost

Holy fuck user