I player guitar and I can't decide whether to learn lynrnd skynyrd - freebird or slayer - raining blood so anons decide

I player guitar and I can't decide whether to learn lynrnd skynyrd - freebird or slayer - raining blood so anons decide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=216_wkEgPg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>learning the every-kid's-first-song or shitty metal
Don't learn either and write your own music.

Raining blood and make your own music too

how about learn both you lazy fucking twat

Freebird is easy; G D/F#m Em F C Dsus4 D Dsus2 D Repeat

Raining Blood will take some stamina

>I player guitar
you learner english first

>I can't decide whether to learn lynrnd skynyrd - freebird or slayer - raining blood
fuck off and git gud, thats just copying what someone else did
you probably don't even know what the circle of fifths is without googling it

learn the solo from Testament's Scorpions cover, "Animal Magnetism". Or anything from Cannibal Corpse. If you trust your technicality, Dying Fetus or Necrophagist or Morbid Angel. Good Luck friend.

>circle of fifths

like when your surrounded by booze bottles?

You mean Reign in Blood?

Not my first song just learning some more challenging stuff

I'm going to one after the other once the first is down and 100% correct

Upset jazz fag no one cares he transcribed bird in college.

If you want something truly challenging go with slayer. Skynyrd is just hammer on pull offs all over the place. Easy blues scale shit. Slayer takes true skill. They have a mechanical precision that it takes years to master. Protip use a metronome

Inorite... personally I quit playing cuz all I could do was cover songs, but lots of people really like doing that, and you can certainly make a little money doing it.

SLLLLAAAAYYYYEEERRRR

Free bird is more hardcore

>getaloadofthisfaggot

>You learner english first
Top kek

Play What's New in Baltimore

Looks like I'm gonna be learning some slayer. so next question Warlock with pasive pickups or modified les paul with active pickups

Learn nirvana songs lel

Sell them both.

Kek

If you could really play guitar like you claim then you would just play both you fucking faggot.

put that passive pickups in the les paul

There's a thought

SKYNYRD!! For sure.

What if op can play them both and is just trolling, what if there is nothing but trolls and asshole out there

Freebird.

The next time some generic faggot screams "FREEBIRD!" at you, you play it. Every last fucking second of that boring ass 9 minute long piece of shit. Make them suffer the whole fucking thing for being a smartass.

Learn some satriani or dream theater you primordial savage trash

youtube.com/watch?v=216_wkEgPg4

learn this its pretty fun to play

>what if
wow real good argument there

Play Freebird!

Hey bro, fuck you.

I like the way you think

I want to say freebird but the washing says slayer

Shits called a question just a thought op might just be a troll is all I'm saying

If there player guitarso do they work like player pianos?