ITT: We share secrets

ITT: We share secrets

my friends fonger tried to drive me into my mothers back

That's some dark shit.

I had sex with Juliana Harkavy (she's an actress, IMDB her) years ago.

I arranged for my good friend to fuck my hot mom

don't tell anyone, but i'm black

OH MY GOD! A NEGRO ON THE INTERNET!? WE TRULY ARE LIVING IN THE END TIMES!

My cousin's half sister is crushing on me and it kinda creeps me out considering she's four years older than me and this has been going on since I was twelve.

I framed a 'friend' of mine who's not really a friend more like a fat faggot who I've had association with for burglary.

How was it? She's cute! Did she tongue your asshole?

How much was stolen? What was the aftermath?

Faggot

What's faggoty about that, user?

No rimming brah, sorry to disappoint. But she can suck cock like a motherfucker, hope her hubby's enjoying that.

It's only gay if user is a female.

I found out that my son was with my former wife and I was happy about it because it invalidated the infidelity clause

Nope, sorry to disappoint.

i haven't had sex in 5 years :(

I might be gay... I hope my gf won't mind

Is you're...ex-wife the mother?
So...no, this is NOT gay.

My girlfriend is cheating on me. I've been thinking about cheating on her with a coworker and then leaving

Yeah exactly, I assume he just said faggot because Sup Forums yknow.

She is.

I've raped 3 collage aged women.
2 drunk, one forced.

so, you've only raped 1 girl

it sounds cooler when I say 3

I'm a Supernatural fan who's dreading the Wayward Sisters spinoff because I'm afraid that instead of a story of any kind it'll be this pop feminism garbage a la Supergirl season 1.

I spend a lot of money on hookers or sexual massage parlors :)

I'm sick and tired of PG-13 summer horror flicks. Like fuuuck dude, with the success of Deadpool as an R rated movie and you faggots are still doing this? The hell?

Been fucking a girl since she was 14. She's turning 19 soon. My wife hooked us up. She is to be my second wife soon. This will continue till I have 5-6 wives. Got to ensure my genes get passed on.

Bump

I had a sexual affair with my neighbor. She was about 30 at the time and I was 17, we've been on and off fuck buddies since.

The guy who fell off the hotel balcony and survived has no idea it was me who pushed him and I'm very angry that he's still breathing.

How did it happen

Bump

We first hooked up at a fourth of July party when I was hanging out inside her house where she was hosting, we kinda talked back and forth at first and I noticed she was very much being flirtatious and I just wanted a piece of that ass.

She /very/ much helped me through years of sexual frustration.

Ejaculation for me precedes a short period of absolute depression and rage. I hear about this afterglow but I have never felt it. The darkness and anger is often so overwhelming that I am afraid I will hurt my gf. Please anons tell me I am not crazy.

You should get some help my nigga.

I faked my death and moved to mexico... i wanted a new life but im really star to feeling death. Like a ghost

Have not seen deadpool nor will I. Fuck Ryan Reynolds and fuck superhero movies. U faggot

>I kissed a girl and I liked it
>The taste of her cherry chap stick
>I kissed a girl just to try it
>I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
>It felt so wrong
>It felt so right
>Don't mean I'm in love tonight
>I kissed a girl and I liked it
>I liked it

I secretly want to die

Then why did you bother responding to his post at all?
Neat

I fucked my best friend's girlfriend for a couple of months, who also happens to be my gf's sister.

had been raped/used call it as you want by and underage girls when i was 20.. dont remember match. Never told anyone because was scared i will have problems because of that

Who's a better fuck, your gf or her sister?

That's what I'm afraid of. I have heard that lots of guys cry after they come. This would make my feelings kind of normal. I have never been abused and I'm pretty vanilla in bed. It's like ther are two men's and after I come the bad me is allowed to the surface and he wants to kill.

You know, I've been thinking about it ever since it happened. Hard to decide, for some reason. It felt like GF had a tighter pussy, but the sister did dirty talk better or made out better. Felt like she was sluttier?? Not sure, there's always the factor that because it was an affair, it made it more exciting. In the end, both make for a good fuck!

Girl I knew since second grade fisted me on our first date. We were together for 3 years after that. There is nothing we didn't do sexually, except shit. No scat fetish. Best part, her father is the owner of a mega church in our area. He has no idea how evil his little angel really is.

Everything I post is a lie.

I blow my gf's brother and his friends on a regular basis.

Russia hacked the election.

Writing is pretty much the only thing I've ever been good at. Ever since high school, teachers would tell me I'm the best student/writer even when I would put minimal effort in the advanced English courses, and pretty much every professor I've had in uni so far has praised my writing. Receiving praise like that is one of the few things that has kept me from killing myself. Also I write shipping fanfiction.
I've been mocked by girls since elementary school and now I'm deathly afraid of women and can barley make eye contact with them without the help of paxil. You would have to put a gun to my head to even make me consider asking one out.
Batman versus Superman is unironically my favorite movie. Watching it is insanely cathartic.
I'm staying up all night in order to study for a Spanish test I have tomorrow, but I'm still procrastinating.

I suffer from depression and suicidal thoughts but I cannot get help becuase of the career field I am going into :/

What field is that bro?? Don't kill yourself.

Join a club nigga

Seriously

You should consider writing short stories on /r/writingprompts on reddit. The place is friendly and you will be able to share your work, if your into that

"put FORTH minimal effort"

Fucking retard.

I still play neopets

Aviation, ive been accepted to a college and I leave in two moths. Also two weeks ago I got my private pilots lisence and getting help would duck me becuase of how much time amd money I have imvested so far

Currently crushing hard on this 8/10 chick, gonna try and bone. She's a jew (and I like it).

maybe be more aggressive with her in bed. Fuck her hardcore as if ur hatefucking her. That should give angry man some peace.

We get it Dave Franco, you can fuck Alison Brie anytime, just post your wife's nudes faggot.

Italians are the best qts.

My friend used to show me pics of his wife. We hooked up about a year back. Now she sends me pics.

Tell us something we didn't already know Comey.

Jesus Cristus

newfag from reddit

oldfag from 9gag
oldfag

En este momento me estoy metiendo los dedos en el culo

I sucked my cousins cock 2 times when he was asleep
Pic related

Self medicate bro. You know I do.

Reddit fag here, ive been here a while not to much of a newfag just not old fag

What's it like being a fag?

How would I go about doing that, I can take anything that will show up on drug tests

everytime ive had sex ive committed statutory rape

Hoy mate una persona por que me debĂ­a plata, le corte la garganta con un cuchillo

White girl only stays in your system for 3 days. 5 if you're a heavy user. You should be able to clear out. Just dose as necessary. I've been getting away with it at my job, which ransoms, for years.

It's sad that my dad is straight from Mexico but I still need someone to translate this.

I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's warm, creamy, steamy, and oh so dreamy logs of shit. Feels so good slidding down my throat in the Georgia heat.

I also let my nieces shower with Andys warm logs. Nothing sexual, the parents know about it and are cool with it.

don't tell anyone Sup Forums, but believe it or not, I am Spartacus

Easier than I thought.

I still dont like men besides him. Incest just turns me on.

I want him to bang me but I dont know how to tell him.

story?

Dayum man.

He says he killed a man who owed him money.

Today I killed a person because he owed me money.
Cut his throat with a knife

my sister gave me her virginity when she was 13.

Oh ok so like typical spic, gotcha.

Well, I'm not him... but the chick looks like Alison Brie with freckles...

Just showered with my niece to save water. Her parents won't be home until late June.

He said today he killed somebody because the person owed him money. He cut his throat with a knife. (assuming it's a man)

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

use el traductor de google

how did you convince the wife to take in others?

>inb4 just be chad

oldfag - the autistic, aloof one that immediately hits a secrets thread with mom fonger car - needs the recurring themes. This was the time that nobody on Sup Forums had ever had a gf. These were the glory days of weirdos that made Sup Forums a haven.

oldfag from 9gag - the OG cancer that took Sup Forums from weird to caustic. It was a fun time, full of lulz at others' expense. The days of dox.

newfag from reddit - the fullblown aids that brought wwyd, cuck, gf exposed, banana, and niggers to Sup Forums.

cancer didn't kill Sup Forums.
Sup Forums already had cancer, when the 9gag cancer came, Sup Forums just assimilated with it dawson's creek trapper keeper style.

it was reddit that killed trapper keeper.

never furget 4000000 get.

I fucking LOVE Train.

Soy de pais Argentina,
provincia de Santa fe,
Ciudad de Rosario.

Go home johnny. You're drunk.

its called "Plata" (silver= money)in South America, so user must be south american, not mexican.

I might try it but I do, white girl is coke right