People of arizona, What are y'all doing to stay cool

People of arizona, What are y'all doing to stay cool.

staying naked as much as possible. and water. lots of water.

Air conditioning. Not even that bad to be honest. Other states seem to think you just burst into flamed above 110.

Im from the Midwest, always go to Phoenix for summer breaks and stay with family for like a month or something. Mother fucker, I live like a vampire over there, I only go out at night cause it's so damn hot out. I don't ever wear jeans there cause I start to sweat. My sleeping schedule always gets messed up everytime I come back home.

I fuck the sun with my dick. Then I go around jizzing on people to keep them cool. I'm the hero people need. Call me.... jizzman!

Its honestly not that bad because there is zero humidity at night 105 is actually pretty damn nice

Staying inside. Luckily I only have to leave the house at night.

Smoking a bowel and chilling in the ac

Smoking bowels is illegal bro

Naked, like the minute I walk through the door until I have to leave in the morning.

Fine unless they're human. I'm sure his abuela wouldn't make him a cannibal.

I keep an ice pack in my pocket and run my a.c. at 79.

Why not make this a nude thread???

Az nude thread! 480 here

my wrist keeps me icy

623 OC

who would want to live in a shit hole like arizona lmao were my alpha states at cali reporting in!

>who would want to live in a shit hole like arizona
Californians, for one.

Hows living in a state were you almost can't buy a gun anymore, or your gas is pricy, or it cost 1/2 a mil for a shack. I grew up there but I'll take 120d heat over that garbage hole

i wouldnt

More!

im literally dying trying to make a living repairing all of your guys'es ac units. Can you cheap asses get a fucking service plan so i wont have to come out on a 115 degree rooftop to fix things that are fixable beforehand.

im laying in my bed sunbaked with a headache and naked down to my boxers

Washington master race here.

For real though, I kind of like Arizona, despite myself. Tucson and Flagstaff, anyway.

This is how I stay cool...

I'm up north of Phoenix, in the Payson area, and it was 99 or 100 earlier today. I was born and raised in Chandler, but after having lived up north, where it's typically 10-15 degrees cooler, for a while, you realize how fucking miserable the heat down there is. And I work in Scottsdale, but at night, so I still get to experience the heat, but not while it's at the hottest during the daytime.

Since this is an Arizona thread, anyone got any females to post? Any female Kik usernames to share? Or any cool pics of Arizona?

Yes god damn...

Sounds to me like you're going good business faggot. You could be glad about that tbh.

Stap it

wet t .. sitting in front of window ac....THE GAME

Thank you, If it went for you I'm sure a lot of people would suffer

that wasnt funny

>flagstaff
Beautiful town full of idiots
>tucson
I'd give it back to Mexico if I could.

Fuck yes! How recent are these pics? Please can I have some more?

Why does everyone hate Tucson? I think it's really pretty there and it seems comfy as fuck and everything is cheap. Food is good. I guess it must be the kind of place that seems okay until you live there and then it's a shithole?

That looks good enough to eat

>How recent are these pics?
Yesterday
>Please can I have some more?
I have a few more.

Eat pussy

No shit those nipples are perfect!

Local government filled with liberals asshole who care more about illegals than they do fixing the fucking roads. Average citizen is a 350 retard, which is okay, because it keeps them indoors mostly.

issy

do you want to hook up??

Terrible roads. Total isolation from anything worth doing. Misplaced pride and huge ego.

That's not issy

If you're a decent looking woman down for a threesome then yes.

Gilbert checking in. Hotter than Hell still, chilling with my dog at the pool. Trying to teach him how to finally swim. It's not going well though, he keeps bailing. Poor guy is afraid of the water.

Anyone here from the 928 area?

Breed? Some breeds just don't take to water. My pitbull sinks like a stone but still loves to play on the steps.

Did you get a pitbull because you want to look tough?

Purebreed Golden Retriever. I know that he isn't built for the water though. That coat isn't made for liquid exposure after all. ...Don't take that comment out of context.

>My pitbull sinks like a stone
Probably because it's all muscle. It don't float.

928 here

No. He was a rescue. It was either I take him in or he lived in Maryvale. I couldn't do that to an innocent creature.
Maybe try a sprinkler to keep him cool then.
Makes sense. Luckily we have a gate.