How many hours have you put in to Skyrim? I'm at 50

How many hours have you put in to Skyrim? I'm at 50.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5uzc3U8Qhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

last time i checked i was at just over 700, i quit playing quite a while ago though

300+
Haven't even gotten to the dlc yet

156 Hours counted on Steam.

About 1500

you got past character creation after 300 hours? how

When did you buy the game, yesterday?

I have over 1500 hours on steam

Between 360 and PC probably nearly 400hrs

600+ between X360, PC, and XBone

Nothing compared to how much time I sank into Oblivion though.

Over 1700 on skyrim and about 1200 on oblivion

I know I am over 1000 on the Xbox and PC combined

fucking normie, smh

i have 1720 hours in skyrim

trying to be funny

Played it on PC, PS3 and PS4. Probably like 500 hours all together.

Guilded elven armor with a dwarven helmet. Kek, fucking noob. ~400? Between Xbox and 2 PCs, probably around that number.

Too many hours...

Don't know how many I had on my pirated version, but on my Steam version (original + Special Edition) I have around 400h.

But I have almost 1100h in Fallout 4.

There are only 24 hours in a day, moron.

Around 30-40 I guess. How can you guys play a singleplayer game for hundreds of hours? What's the point?

it's not guilded you uneducated swine, it's gilded.
you are a fucking poser

well some of us are not total normie trash

Then play WoW or something but not a fucking SP game. Seriously, what do you faggots do for 1k hours in skyrim?

what kind of casual do you think I am? I have nearly 2 years of game time on WoW and still 500 hours on skyrim

I had to check, been a while.
I think I'm done.

350 still playing

>I need other people to see how good I am at this game to validate me playing it

maybe because it has a great storyline being continued as the fifth game of a great huge story, contary to wow which is jewzard trying that hard to make an appealing story

That doesn't answer my question. What's left to do in skyrim after a complete run?

Played on xbox for less than 100 hours like 4 o 5 years ago. Rage quitted after an insane number of bugged missions.
Nowadays I would like to spend several hours on PC but laziness won the battle time ago.

doing a complete run takes about 500 hours, doing it 2nd time makes it 1k.
side quests are worth more than the main storyline

Zero

Over 1500. Have every unique item in the game. Who's everybody's companion? I chose Serana, love that little vampire bitch.

If you need 500 fucking hours for a compete run then you should kys

youtu.be/r5uzc3U8Qhc

i like to enjoy my game, also if you are going to complete every single quest thats not radiant, its going to take a while. stop being edgy

Mods and other random crap/easter egg hunting

2377 on steam.
??? from before. I imagine 3x as much.

Countless has a nice ring to it

Currently running around Whiterun naked showing off my cumshot.
Gotta love modding.

Only logged 11 hours on PC. But I got that game day 1 for the 360. So I'd say probably in the range of 200 hours.

Skyrim is crap

day 1 was like 6 years ago u fucking beta cuck faggot

What do you niggers even know about the cloud district?

Not shit is what.

More than 100 i'm sure, but i haven't played since 2012.

I have honestly out in at least 609 and I'm ashamed of it I made a secondary account to hide it...

18 hours after having the game installed for about 2-3 years

Two characters with +250h each

about 200 hundred hours between like 3 different play throughs on legendary plus dlc. got like 10,000 hours in dark souls one alone tho

>mfw no one has beaten my high score in this thread

3868 on my main 600+ on second

400+ with 2 different characters. haven't touched it in over a year though

479 regular, all achievements. 149 legendary, 37/75 achievements

I stand corrected

323 hours
i haven't bought a single DLC and the farthest i've ever gotten in the story is talking to paarthrunax.
the reason for this is mostly that i start a new character, do a little story, don't feel powerful enough to do the next story thing without getting mad, go off to do half of a different questline i've already done twice, and then get burnt out and go play a different game. repeat that every 6 months or so and you have my entire save history.
at this point i've given up and started doing only gimmick characters like a thief/assassin khajiit, heavy+two handed orc, or breton librarian wizard (collecting and reading literally every book i find).

at some point i'll make another heavy armor+one handed+shield nord and force myself to do the main story like akatosh intended.

Without any mods

Screen cap bitch

400+

Imagine wasting this amount of time on a stupid video game that wasn't even good in the first place.

>ITT neckbeards brag about not having a life

Its a turn of phrase you autist

Around 15. Finished story, some side quests and pretty much lost interest. Was OK while it lasted, will not play again.

>posting on Sup Forums
>having a life
pick one

Imagine being this mad over some user on Sup Forums playing vidya you don't like.

you obviously don't know how side quests encounters and mods work skyrim has so much content and things to do and play styles to play an that's without dlc and mods I think it is you that needs to kys fucking normie

Youre a fucking idiot

this reply chain is straight cancer

I'm not mad at all.

This satiates me

200-250 I'm guessing.
About 70 on first play, and the remainder on the 2nd play.

According to the Xbox One, over 330 on SE alone.

About 10 hours when it was launched
I couldn't stand the snow, bad map and having to carry loot all the time

about 300 on old skyrim and 60-70 on special edition.

180+ mods make the game still fun. You ever played to where cold weather can kill you and there is no fast travel except carraiges? Things take a long fucking time.

main game: Azura's Star chick
Dawnguard: Serana
Dragonborn: that Skaal chick
mods: Sofia and Inigo

Almost 4000 hours, steam verified.