I'm a leaker at Bethesda and I wanted to layout their plans for the future for you guys and give you some pre E3 leaks

I'm a leaker at Bethesda and I wanted to layout their plans for the future for you guys and give you some pre E3 leaks.

Firstly i'm speaking only about Bethesda game studios here not the publisher.

There will be a few announcements at E3 one is a new major title from Bethesda themselves aswell.

The two Major announcements are Skyrim 2 and Skyrim Special Edition Remastered.

They are working on Skyrim VR as well but they arent sure if they are going to show it yet since they don't want to take the light away from Skyrim 2 or Skyrim Special Edition Remastered.

Onto Skyrim 2. The game has actually been in conceptual stages since around Skyrim's release. It went into pre production officially very low tier pre production after Skyrims Release. After Fallout 4's release it went into full pre production and after all the DLC was out they sped into full development.

The game is going to be a action adventure RPG in typical Bethesda first person fashion. It's going to feature the same races as in Skyrim but with one additional playable race: mudcrab. Also Ulfric is now a Redguard and Dark Brotherhood has been changed to 'Assassin's guild'.

They have another Fantasy game of a famous franchise in the works. Skyrim Special Edition remastered will take the popular Skyrim Special Edition and bring it into the modern era, with uncapped fps loading screens and cinematic dialogue camera.

Feel free to ask any questions.

when are you doing the next starcraft?

Fallout 5?

We are teaming up with the folks at Blizzard to make an open world RPG starcraft 3. It will be dramatically different from previous starcraft games, but it just works.

Unfortunately Fallout 4 was the last Fallout game in the franchise, unless the IP is purchased from another developer.

But there's a Fallout movie in the works with Legendary Entertainment studios to be announced next summer

>Skyrim 2
Elder Scrolls 6, Skyrim 2? It really is call of duty with swords now.

>diaLOGue

Fuck

Any news about Doom if you aint bullshitting us that is?

When's HuniePOP 2, 3 and VR coming out? Tired of fapping to ugly cunts like Chloe and Booxxy

DOOM isn't developed by Bethesda Game studios, so I can't offer any insight about that.

You guys publish it damnit!

>playable race: mudcrab
get the fuck out b8 fag

Is there going to be a Doom Skyrim VR 2: the dishonored prey

"Firstly i'm speaking only about Bethesda game studios here not the publisher."

We are working on an Overwatch-style FPS shooter that will include characters from Skyrim, Fallout as well as other games published under Bethesda

lmao

when is oblivion 3 coming out faggot

There is no such thing as Bethesda game studios. It's just a Sup Forumstard with a rotary phone. When there is an order to develop a game he calls his monkeys in Hinduland and tells them to make another "game" or he kills their cow.

>that spacing
>filename
fucking awful
get the fuck out

> download.png
> i'm not fake
XD

I saw a mud crab the other day. Nasty creastures.

HELLO INTERNET! MY NAME IS user, AND I AM NOW PRESERVED FOR ALL ETERNITY! PLEASE, PASS ME ON!

Any new games that are coming out that are OC?