Holy shit this is really good

Holy shit this is really good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQBV6A7c
youtube.com/watch?v=9b4F_ppjnKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's really mind boggling to think people wear that kind of shit on the left.

To be fair, Lindsey is the only member of FM who can still perform live worth a damn. Stevie looks like a shambling corpse, John is a cardboard prop, and Mick is ok I guess for a septuagenarian drummer.

I thought it was garfunkel for a second there

Nice Photoshopping, they managed to make her look about 50. But she was born back when Hitler still a head on his shoulders, so we're not that dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQBV6A7c

what is essential lindsey buckinghamcore?

makes sense since they were the only talented members of the band (not counting Bob Welch, of course)

Why is this band always fragmented in some random way? One of the main three is always missing.

Because they were all fucking one another. Bad policy in a band.

youtube.com/watch?v=9b4F_ppjnKU

St. Vincent ripped off the main catchy hook from this song

Christine was already borderline MILF in the late 70s, actually they brought Steve Nicks aboard to add more youth and sex appeal to a band made of 30-somethings.

Christine McVie is the definition of a hack. Pleasant songs but formulaic as fuck.

Or as Christgau said in his review of Rumours "Is it because the husky-voiced lady sings the vulnerable songs while the sweet-voiced lady sings the tough songs?"

Just about every major group in history had band members wanting to kill each other at some point: Beatles, Beach Boys, Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Kiss, Aerosmith, Metallica, Megadeth, you name it.

It's just weird that they're the only band I can think of that has had an album with every distinct variant of the key members. They had Behind the Mask with McVie/Nicks, Say You Will with Nicks/Buckingham, and now this.

I saw them last night and Lindsey played some of the most ripping guitar I've ever heard

I mean, he is the youngest member of the band to be fair, the others are at least a couple of years older and Christine was born in 1943.

her voice is gorgeous. So sultry. Stevie Nicks got the attention because she was a pair of tits

Yeh but Stevie is barely older than him and she just shambles around stage like some Alzheimer's patient that escaped from the rest home. Thanks, drugs.

holy shit those are some tight fuckin pants

yeah but they were all fried out on drugs in the early 70s

lindsey buckingham is such a great guitarist

super underrated

Ah, a pity that when an older artist still puts out a creditable album, it doesn't get any props simply because of the number of birthdays they've celebrated.

Except for the Strolling Bones 'cos they moved 2 million of Kind of Blue which is pretty remarkable for dudes in their 70s.

The Rolling Stones have a really good marketing machine...they could sell 2 million copies of Mick Jagger making armpit noises for 50 minutes.

Their fans are all old rich doctors and lawyers who still buy CDs.

Still wouldn't explain the latest Springsteen album selling less than 30,000 copies.

Boss missed his demographic by about ten to fifteen years, which makes his success all the more impressive.

Maybe a little...