Stop listening to rap

Stop listening to rap

>listening to rap after the rise of nu-Kanye

Holy shit dude the fuck are you doing?

Start listening to rap

Fuck, off rap and specifically trap is a perfectly genuine form of good music. I'll explain this to you very clearly so I can get through to your fucking ant-sized brain.

Today's trap music is fun because it's energetic and consists of almost exclusively of party vibes. These vibes constitute of things like drugs and sex, which is fun by the general consensus of our generation.

The fact that all you 35+ obese "FUCKING KEK REEEEE FROG HAHA"s are shitting on music that is subjectively fun is fucking pathetic. News flash! you don't have to hate """fun""" or """popular""" music to like unpopular music! A matter of fact, A Promise and Pulse Demon are two of my favorite albums, yet Travis Scott Rodeo is one of my favorites as well.

So for the love of god go the fuck out side and get off your goddamn high horse.

No

Music is like candy because you should throw away the rappers.

>rap is good because it's fun and I can vibe to it
I hope you die

I did when I passed age 12.

Is this a copypasta?

No

You absolute dickhead, you don't get the point, don't you ? It goes way too far above your manlet's head, way beyond your memey reach, right ? I'm not even insulting you. I'm actually trying to make you understand what Jeff Mangum and Thom Yorke and Sufjan have a hard time teaching you : you are the ultimate pleb, you are way too concerned about what other people think about you. Guess what ? I don't have to justify myself about music because it should be fucking ILLEGAL to hold such a trivial opinion. Kendrick is literaly, L I T E R A L Y the point of music. Do you understand that I'm trying to show you that your memes are embodying your plebness ? This could all have been different. You and I could have been friends, talking about the merits of hip-hop, but no, NO, you just HAD to shit all the way down Kendrick's masterworks because you can't handle music with social consciousness. Guess what moron, Jesus Christ HIMSELF would have listened to Kendrick if he could.

>party vibes
>drugs and sex, which is fun by the general consensus of our generation.
do you realize that your petty, narcissistic hedonism is the toxin poisoning our society?

do you realize that the "carefree party lifestyle" is something that has been fabricated by the powers that be and conditioned into mainstream society through the means of popular media in order to prevent the masses from becoming smart or strong enough to question those who oppress them?

do you realize your lack of self-control, your need for instant gratification and your inability to overcome your animalistic instincts has condemned you to live the life of a slave?

read a book. better yourself. think about the big picture for a second. stop doing exactly what the bourgeois wants you to do

i didn't to begin with

>He listens to popular, vapid, party hip hop

Listen to something with a story and a message besides "xd drugs n hoes mothafucka"

Seriously, there's hip hop albums out there that are fantastic listens THAT CAN ALSO BE USED AT SOCIAL GATHERINGS that aren't this degenerate.

please tell me this is pasta

This thread is cute.

This board is bad because it's been colonized by charlatans with insincere, illegitimate interests in this subjects matter. It's been colonized by people who come here because they think this is some edgy, counter-culture meme-factory -- some bullshit pitchfork/tumblr offshot through which they can nurture their infantile self-image and feel they're different and on the 'cutting edge.' In truth these people sit quietly and obediently along the periphery, indulging themselves with whatever bullshit foreign tastemakers and cultural arbitrators spew and spout.

These people view music exclusively as a conduit for social currency. They view music as a ticket to conversation and status.

I've enough encounters with these egoist little shits to understand just how incredibly daft and impressionable they are, and it's fucking pathetic.

In any case, there's only one way to save this board, or this website for that matter: Nuke it. Take the website offline for a month or two. When it comes back online, the people that used this place to benefit their own self-image won't bother coming back.

And since that's never going to happen, this place is lost.

what does that have to do with this thread at all? or are you just posting that in every thread?

forgot my image

People unironically believe this, you can't make this shit up.

It's just a just a shitty copypasta from a tripfag

Start listening to brap

/thread

This.