I wish I was born an attractive female... I just wish I had the power to get sex easier...

I wish I was born an attractive female... I just wish I had the power to get sex easier... I decided to read forums on sex and there are multiple men and women with 30+ partners before 24. I can't imagine staying alive til the next lol. I'm just sick of having anxiety and no friends... anyone else in a similar situation?

> I just wish I had the power to get sex easier...

Sex is TRIVIAL to get. Just rent a woman / guy / donkey / whatever floats your boat.

Not that easy in my situation. Not affordable for what I'd want either.

Fuck prostitutes, problem solved

Well, then you have to start busting your ass and get some of that sweet, sweet money. You have NO idea how much easier it makes life, having money. If you can't do that, well, I won't say that you should KYS, but if you don't make money you won't fuck either prostitutes or women that are remotely desirable, let alone getting a woman to love you. Maybe you should just give up on it and just work on yourself for a while.

Sex isn't this magical thing that will change your life for the better. Don't view it that way, don't dwell on the fact that you're not having it. Keep in mind that all around the world there are people who are bored with sex or are only having it to keep up appearances.
Also, smile and joy will follow. See a professional if you are depressed. It might help you in ways you don't yet realize.

I understand that. Money's always been the cause of my problems. I've lost friends and lovers due to money...although I'm still young so I didn't see the harm. I just want a friend that I enjoy being around without having to worry that if I run into money issues they don't run or the ability to have casual sex often without going broke

Post tits? (No face needed) We only give positive feedback here, friend! (:

Only if you light a fire cracker up your ass

I was kind of like you when I was young. Eventually I stopped caring. Today I have friends and a wife that constantly try to get my attention because I'm busy with my work and hobbies. Take care of yourself, look for work, and eventually good things will come to you.

bet

I appreciate your words user. I agree I need to work on myself. I just feel numb and divided from myself, I need to gain some control over myself

yes, everyday is just a big anxietyfest
literally no friends. been single for YEARS
i'm 34. thinking to myself "how much higher can the depression meter go?"

Thanks man. That's my philosophy right now is to just stumble upon a good life but I'm equally afraid I'll come across a very negative one.

This user kinda gets it. You shouldn't shut your emotions off. Instead, act as though you already have what you want. It makes you appear more confident and desirable. Nobody likes a lifeless and emotionally void husk.

I'm much younger but I'm already wondering that myself. Every time things take a step forward I fall 2 more steps backwards...anything can happen though. I'm just waiting for that anything

Similar situation, all guy friends think being friends with benefits is preposterous, wtf? or too scared to ask me out, I'm not even a looks slob, most of the people I've dated/fucked would be considered average or sub par

hang in there

that's a pretty sorry philosophy friend. why leave it to chance to stumble upon a good life? that's likely to end negatively. be proactive and make life better for yourself. do something about it, don't just wait for your Yu-Gi-Oh cards to gain value.

Pokémon thank you... lol jk I know. I need to do something, I've been working on it more recently. I'm looking for a job hoping it will build some skills for me....I just need to do it.

Sex is nice, but overrated. The great orgy of fuckathons you see on the television screen is a myth.

hey that's a great place to start. finding motivation to do tedious things like finding a job is the hardest part, but it's either sit on your ass and stress yourself or earn some money. by the by, if you're looking for some dick then getting a job can only help. co-workers are forced to hang out with you and that could be a good thing

Sex helps a little. If I had gone through the best years of my life (twenties) not screwing at least a handful of chicks, I think i'd be a lot more suicidal. Sounds lame but find a girl to stay with long term. If you're like me and in your 30s and single its unbelievably depressing. Dating becomes much harder and all the chicks already have kids so you'll have to settle for seeing someone elses kids every fuckin day...