DUDE, LIKE, REMEMBER 2007? LOL

>DUDE, LIKE, REMEMBER 2007? LOL

you're the one watching it

Fugging thread right thurr

roasted

Season 1 and 2 were ok. Should I drop it?

That's the joke

Season 3 was the best season yet imo

dont ever ask for advice from Sup Forums

That's the joke memeboy

I don't remember 2007 pop culture. I was fighting for globalization and oil control in Iraq for the second time. What was 2007 like?

If you like it you like it

Imo all seasons were pretty great. S03 had some hit & misses, like S02, but other than that it's pretty good.

Sarah Lynn ?

Bad. Early to Late 2000s everyone would just rather forget happened.

If you enjoyed 1 and 2 why would you drop it just based on what a burmese rug factory tells you to do?

I cant comprehend how you enjoyed those and are wondering if you should drop it when all three seasons are exactly the fucking same. As if someone replying to you saying
>YES SEASON 3 IS FUCKING CANCER
Is going to make you do shit, you fucking idiot.

It was forgettable desu

Huh. Good thing I spent my time killing Muslims

S1>S3>>S2

Yes, season 3 is when it becomes formulaic and everything feels forced

Yeah, fucking formulaic shit like the underwater episode with no dialogue and the formulaic abortion song episode.

Dont talk to me

The underwater episode was good but I will admit that the abortion episode was unfunny and bland

Formulaic shit like oh Bojack is a terrible person but he's trying to be better but wait hes worse
Or Bojack wrongs Todd somehow who gives a cutting speech to Bojack
Or episode 11 being the "feels" episode
Or Bojack is depressed and tries to be better but wait he's even more depressed now
One off gags don't mean the show overall isnt stagnating pleb, I bet you identified with the characters so not praising the show is the same as putting you down

Wow, the show builds up to a climax in the season finale. What a tired formula and shitty series.

glad someone sees through the bullshit

Feels

I'll agree with you that the character development of Bojack is a bit too slow.

But Diane changes a lot - Princess Carolyn changes a lot too. Even dumb characters like Mr. Peanutbutter have a tiny bit of a character arc in S03.

Bojack is slower on that front, that was to be expected. They simply can't make him change too fast because if they do, they can't make new seasons that easily. No one wants to see Bojack get well by learning rapidly from his mistakes.

But he does learn. Him saying "thank you" a lot more, expressing his feelings a lot more and thinking more about people around him.

It makes sense. Doesn't mean they do it properly all the time, sometime they hammer a bit too much of "lol randumb" into it but once again it was to be expected when you're a Netflix Original.