Just got a sex doll from China. AMA

Just got a sex doll from China. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much?

Why you postin about it when you could be balls deep?

Got a thing for kids?

Let's see dem tits!

cum on it

What country did you get it from

How do you feel right now?

Did it come in sizes other than "child"

TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN

are you retarded? like legit retarded?

Did it get shipped to you in a big crate? What does in smell like, cheap glue?

It's a meme you dip

lol those fingers look really bad.

How do her feet look?

It's fucking stupid. Just like you. hurhur I'm dumb therefore am meme! Faggot.

> "its a meme"

Jesus, don't fag all over the place

$650 but that's because it's small 100cm though it is modeled after an adult female.
Not in that mood right now
Not particularly
No fuck your trips

Mildly bored

Yeah, but breast wise they only seem to come in totally flat, A-cup and clown-balloon size and I'm not into big tits.

Heavy cardboard box about 18" square by 3' head wasn't attached so it would fit.

Smells like it's stuffed with oil-soaked rags.

The fingers don't have a skeleton just material formed around wires

pic related

Actually is has a distinct sweet smell. It might be perfume, but I think it's just the way TPE (the soft silicon like material) smells.

do you ever feel ashamed ):

Enjoy your dick cancer.

Why would you pay $650 when you can just dig up a child who recently died?

do you worry your kids will find out? what will they think

OP you have mental issues

Not yet, One of my kids are coming over for a visit tomorrow, we'll see. I doubt there will be a problem though.

Wow that things looks goofy as fuck, good job wasting your money.

have you ever inappropriately touched a child?

I want to see your dick in her mouth.

dubs demand it

I'm not very concerned about what they think. There may be a few moments when they ask me to explain myself, but I think they will accept my response.

Nope never

Not gonna happen

Show us her holes

How old are your kids? Young enough to think it's an oversized "Barbi" or old enough to know what it is?

Has your dick gotten chemical burns yet from the chineee manufacturing?

lol let us know how it goes

Her mouth doesn't open

Dollguy? Where's the rest of the flat Eart pics?

My sex doll is more versatile

fuck the doll and post pics

Old enough that my primary concern is keeping it away from my male grandchildren.

We use our improved high-end food grade TPE (baby safe) on our sex dolls, which is CE, RoHs, 6P certification approved to assure 100% safety. In addition, our modified TPE polymer material closely resembles real flesh skin which can be compared with the real girls.
Not that I trust Chinese manufacturers, but no burns yet.

what more did you want?

If you're not gonna fuck a doll and post pics what the fuck are you even doing on Sup Forums?

The facepalm picand the 2 middle finger pic

Her mouth does open, but I'm just not going to do it.

Nope

> Nope never

Maybe you haven't, but you're gonna. You bought a 3'4" busty 12 year old, you know that right?

but i posted them last thread

Oh. I didn't see them.

Face down, ass up, please?

Nevermind. I remember now. Will we be seeing her wipe her ass with a $100 bill in the next few days?

I may be on Sup Forums but I do still have at least one shred of dignity.

Meant to post this last time

why are you such a bitch OP? just put ur dick in her mouth

>I may be on Sup Forums but I do still have at least one shred of dignity.

You bought a loli sex doll, no you don't.

Fleshlights only last about a year for me. Depending on the make. First one, the pussy, started to develop tears. Second one, the butthole, was much tighter and really began to tear. Third one, the mouth, lasted about a year and a half but began to grow black mold between the flesh and the container. Recently bought an alien pussy which is good, but I also bought the quickshot which is a lot of fun. I wash regularly with their soap but they still all begin to stink. I was very surprised when my mommy would suck my balls while I stroked it with the mouth one. Seemed like a nasty thing to do. I can only imagine the nightmares that come with cleaning a large fucking fuck doll, not to mention storage

you played a violent video game, so when are you going on a shooting spree?

That's a pretty little pussy, innit? How do you clean the jizz out of those. I'm guessing something like bore swabs?

You bought a sex doll; your're dignity took a shit on your porch, left town and bought a ticket out of the country.

Who says I clean her? The texture of dried cum makes it even better.

What website did you get this from?

sure, i will do it when i get a chance

>your're

As soon as Incom builds the first T-65 X-wing Space Superiority Fighter.

I get one of those the rest of you niggas is dead

The asshole is ripped and fucked up but the pussy looks alright. How does it feel to fuck it?

>you're
are you fucking kidding me

Actually, he said "your'e"

I've had opportunities and never done it. So I can confidently say it's not going to happen ever.

I bought this doll without fully realizing just how small it was, because it's less than half the cost than anything comparable.

enjoy your dick cancer op

>I've had opportunities
STORYTIME!

tell that to everyone that buys an onahole because they are made out of the same thing

this sht is so fcking creepy

i wouldnt buy one of those either i dont trust it to be safe

douche it out.

diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html

I think it just looked ripped because of the angle. Pretty much like a fleshlight or any one of those toys, but better because you have to hump like another person, not just excersize your arm.

Actually, he said "your're"

suit yourself, buy your clothing and other things around you probably have even more harmful chemicals

When I was 26 I went home on leave to discover that my mother was fostering a girl (12yrs old) who had been sexually abused. She took every opportunity to be alone with me and finally asked if we could be 'friends' and if I liked her. I turned her down. Lolis are an acceptable fantasy, but when you have to deal with the damage it does to a child as a person it's a complete turn off.

do they sell boy versions?

So many add-ons

THIS

is she prengant yet

Yeah. They're called guns. It works by sticking the barrel in your mouth and pulling the trigger you fucking faggot.

Hm, it sounds rather nice form this point of view. Just do'nt get attached to you toy too much, man!

Now that's the perfect pose.

Seriously, though, you get to pouring a lot of baby batter into that thing and your gonna start to wonder what real 12 year old pussy feels like...

Gottem

I've seen young men dolls, but no boys

I wonder how oily your face is

>implying you've never wondered about it.

LIAR!

This has crossed my mind as well

Ok, there's no way that's supposed to represent an adult. No way

Actually has a really cute face...

Yeah but I don't go slithering around the internet asking other dudes.

You could probably modify a little girl doll by gluing on a 3" boy dildo attachment, change the clothes and hair, and plug up that boring second hole with silicone or something.

Or he could just kill himself

You can make a sex doll out of felt for about $76.

your right, this one doesn't represent an adult, problem?

you're* kek

I'm too old for oily skin to be a problem

The curve of the waist, size and shape of the nipples, those thighs. It's absolutely modeled after an adult. I see it differently than you do.

She have depression?

Oh... God