Should I end my life? I'm 46 years old and I've never had a romantic relationship. I crave love and sex...

Should I end my life? I'm 46 years old and I've never had a romantic relationship. I crave love and sex, but I refuse deviate from my preferences. I'm currently in love with another guys wife. I'm almost sure she's a whore, but she still won't give me the time of say.

timestamp?
choices?

yes
be creative

If your posting here asking if you should kill yourself then yes

an hero please

Probably, just don't be selfish. Make sure to not fuck up your suicide either -you don't want to be a helpless vegetable someone has to take care of-

Normally id say no, but you sound pretty unlovable. Up to you OP sounds like your life is pretty worthless and not getting better.

you need to do some cocaine my friend
everything else will fall into place

Nope, the only thing you need to do is to drop the silly idea that a romantic relationship will be everlasting perfect happiness, and that to have not had one is some horrible missing hole in your life. It won't be. In some cases it's close, but in most it's not. In a LOT of cases, what started out as a "romantic relationship" turns into 10 or 20 years of pure hell.

Now get out there and have some more fucking fun.

This is true actually. Love is temporary insanity that feels great at the time. I loved hard as fuck for years and now i realize it was all an illusion fueled by orgasms and smiles.

You guys got a point. Love is very fleeting. I guess I've put too much emphasis on romance, or the futile persuit of it. But I did always want kids of my own.

Give up on that too. Kids are just disappointment and garnished wages. Do what makes YOU happy, not these antiquated inaccurate ideas of what you should do.

See the thing is, like it or not man, your cravings aren't 100% controllable. But just throwing this out there... you can work to change your perspective. See the way you see life, yourself, and others, it comes out in your actions (or lack thereof considering you've never had a romantic relationship). You are "in love" with another guy's wife, but in the next sentence you refer to her as a "whore", in the context of her actually doing anything with you. Men, women, we're all just people. The gap between these biological genders isn't actually that large. Try narrowing your perspective toward others into a more kind-hearted, empathetic frame, and you might find it easier to interact with these other human beings you crave interaction with.

As much as most of the sorry fuckers on this board will tell you otherwise, life doesn't have to be this weird fuckhole of isolation and perversion. Life can be as pure as you want, and if you start to see the innocent beauty before you, you just might become a part of it.

Don't listen to these guys OP, how do they know what's best for you?

Sure, some people get married & end up hating each other. Sure, some women are whores and will suck dick then come home & kiss your lips. Sure, some men will beat & abuse the woman who would give him the world.

It's life. Some people don't get along.

But the rush of love?
More intense than any drug I have ever done
>save for MDMA maybe

Do what you want

>Want kids?
Make them

>Wanna have sex?
Go fuck a slut

>Wanna experience love?
Go meet someone

Understand that the only thing holding you back from your dreams is yourself. It's yourself that allows you settle for less, it's you that allows yourself to be influenced by these people's opinions.

Listen to yourself, understand there has to be work done to achieve something, and most importantly...

>Fuck bitches
>Get money

Yes

Fuck bitches who won't give you the time of say.

You've got a literal eternity to rest. Even if your existence is miserable, it's a blink of an eye. Stay in the game.

I meant to state "time of day". My auto-correct is shat.

Haha wait until your love dissipates too. I was a faggot like you for five years. I came to my friends and family exclaiming "i was wrong, love is real and we should all be happy by loving more". Humans are sick and cruel, especially those that pretend they aren't.

Yes, do it the easiest way possible. Take your pic of Helium or Carbon Monoxide. I've already tried the second one.

If you have a car and a garage, open a window in the car, leave it running and play your favourite music and sleep

Otherwise, spend all your money buying a helium tank from a party store, claiming to throw a barmitzvah for your nephew (if they think you're jewish, they won't ask questions). Then go to a pharmacy and say you need a CPAP mask for your athsma and the tubes. Connect CPAP mask to helium tank, and adjust flow of helium to be gentle, as to not burst your lungs.
Set it up, and start breathing as normal. You will quickly become light-headed and pass out with zero pain or acknowledgment of your incoming death.

I've tried both but been too pussy to stick with it. I still have the helium

I want to kill myself because the actions of any humans, living or dead are futile and will be soon forgotten. In an ever expanding universe, the actions of an individual and meaningless, and the fact that each and every human is told that they are special is just another way of acknowledging that no one is in fact special.

I tried to live with Hedonism for a while (Acknowledgement that the purpose in life is for personal pleasure) but in a capitalistic society, there is no real justice. We are all being numbed, force fed entertainment to keep us quiet in numbers while we intentionally speed up the death of our star, and certain individuals can fulfil their dreams of capitalism and hold power and wealth while alive. Me personally, can't find any motivation to stay alive except for my parents, girlfriend and therapist telling me that it is entirely selfish to end my own life. Of course it is selfish, but it is my life, shouldn't I get a say in the matter?
I might call it quits too soon user. I wish I could take pity on you, but I know what it feels like to wish you didn't exist.
That's what suicide is, not a want of death, but rather a want to have never existed. Maybe we should all, us sentient creatures just walk hand in hand into extinction as Matthew Mcwhateverthefuck suggested

you should probably just die because you are pathetic

I'm serious dude don't do it.

no, think about how this would affect you're family. don't do it. if you need help call this number 18002738255

Hey, man. There are two ways, both better than death. (1) Just wait a little longer and that biological drive which compels you to want love and sex will just go away. It's actually great and very liberating. It's as if the scales fall from your eyes and you realize that this need is unimportant and irrelevant and you were just being brainwashed and bullied by instinct. It's like waking up from a bad dream. Though, not everyone loses the drive, so there's no guarantee. You also have probably absurdly over-romanticized sex and relationships because of unrealistic goy media portrayals. It's way, way, way underwhelming, trust me.

(2) Reset your whole life. Change you job; move to a new city (preferably a new country). Completely start over. You can re-invent yourself and make new friends. You might find a woman and love, though don't self-sabotage and chase after some unattainable hottie. Go slow, stay available, play hard to get, and see what might come your way. -- There's no guarantees here, though. It is all a wild crap-shoot. Frankly speaking, the older you are, the less likely your prospects.

I'm 6 years older than you. I'm here to tell you that you need to hang on. Make yourself useful to the world. Do something you can be proud of. That's the purpose of life.

Don't listen to these posers who talk about meaninglessness in a sea of cosmic dust. Cosmic dust is not conscious and consciousness demands meaning. Keep the consciousness going and feed it that meaning. It will pay you back with kindness.