I must've missed it, is she going to be on the $20 for sure or is it just being talked about?

I must've missed it, is she going to be on the $20 for sure or is it just being talked about?

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.com/2016/04/20/obama-administration-says-pro-gun-republican-harriet-tubman-to-grace-the-20-bill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>she

In like 15 years apparently.

No chance of something changing in 15 years though.

Why is Tupac on the $20

It's going to considered in 2025 or something.

So never.

Yeah it will only be worth $12 though.

Trump said he wouldn't let it happen.

stop this meme

heh

Not I'm Trump has anything to say about it

yo bro spot me a tubby

The bill concept is to be released in 2020. So the first batch to be printed likely will come sometime after that. It's not like they are going to ban old $20, they just start printing the new ones and yes it will take years for the old ones to become rare.

>that thing is a she

Currency is for historical figures. That means history changes as a result of that person's involvement.

TUBMAN'S ACTIONS CHANGED NOTHING.

Therefore she is not a historical figure. The world would have turned out the same had she never existed.

There goes the legacy of Andrew Jackson, you know it should be the individuals that founded our nation on currency right? I'm not complaining though, it would look nice between a strippers G string.

First tranny on currency
truly the US is enriched

> Lol, people thinking that America will exist in 10 years.

shes just another thieving nigger but instead of car stereos and tvs she stole millions of dollars in private assets.

>pic related
did way more for abolition than that cunt, but its 2016 and hes not a woman sooo....

WE

>TUBMAN'S ACTIONS CHANGED NOTHING.

They were also highly illegal

I am looking forward to the day that we can use niggers as currency again. Getting back to our TRUE HERITAGE!

Underrated post. Half of Sup Forums can't into math though

Good point.

Yes, he did do more and he was actually a good writer too.

Oh well, the Obama spin machine don't have time for dat.

you really think one half of Sup Forums doesn't get the fucking 3/5ths joke?

It's come up in every single thread.

>>/trash/

guns.com/2016/04/20/obama-administration-says-pro-gun-republican-harriet-tubman-to-grace-the-20-bill/
not a bad nigger but still a nigger I suppose.

>giving a colored strippers 20s
whoa there, moneybags

No, they decided to put more white men on the money instead.

Why is Samuel Jackson on the twenty dollar bill?

>meme

nigga dat bitch look like a man str8 up
only saved 45 slaves 2 n niggas be thinkin she da sheeit smdh dat white boi jackson dun more fo dis cuntry den dat hoe smdh

Further injustice:

More slaves than ever exist today.

About 500,000 slaves were brought to America. The other 9.5 million went to the Caribbean, South America and Brazil.

That means the US only imported about 5% of the total.

It also means that 5% didn't end up in a modern day Brazilian slum!

not to mention, of that 5% only 2% of whites even owned slaves in America.

WUZ

Like he bought anything larger than dimes to begin with

Andrew Jackson wasn't a founding father, he was the generation (honestly closer to two generations) after. He would have been 9 in 1776.

Jackson was opposed to the national bank tho
putting him on the 20 is a slap in the face really

>Replacing the man who prevented a well-deserved genocide with a nigger who walked off the job.
I can't take a stand on this issue.

whomever made this should add the fact that more African-owned black slaves exist today than existed during the entirety of the 15th-18th centuries.

Loved that guy in the lethal weapon movies, I hope Mel Gibson gets the 50$

>silverbacks

BIG GUYS N SHEEIT

>has no style

Wtf how do we have so many fucking black people then

and if not Douglass, then pic related, I'm surprised wasnt chosen, he's a fairly important historical figure, and Im pretty sure people would be ok with him.

but he isnt a woman I guess.

you tend to forget that the initial goal was to put a woman on the 20. they just decided to cover all bases and pick a black slave woman

wouldn't care if it was this.

>that
>a woman

So what if she is?
Its just a piece of paper you gotta be really racist to actually care about it, at the end you will get used to it and you wouldn't care.

I can't wait for this bill to get printed. I went to the ATM the other day and only got fresh Jacksons, where's the fun in that? I want to walk into a place and lay a new $20 bill down on the counter face up every time without breaking out into hysterical laughter

>she

Its good to be reminded of slavery with every visit to the ATM, honestly they should make electric cars in the shape of Amistad from now on, too.

Not if Trump is elected.
He may go full sand in your face and make it a different portrait of Jackson.

Trump will put a different engraving of Jackson back on the bill.