Who's the better rapper, Sup Forums?

Kendrick or Eminem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=soI5XHdoxmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Discuss it here.

The one that did not make "Fack"

Stop shilling this thread everywhere.

Stop making a million threads for the same thing.

Not OP.

I don't care normie music needs a containment thread.

No. Have your (you) plus a bump as well

This.

>Kendrick or Eminem?
kendrick by far, eminem has his songs but none of his albums are great and they all aged terribly due to dre's production. Eminem is the more technical rapper and had the better flow on his older albums but he cannot write a song that's impactful at all without it sounding corny, he lacks nuance and has a bad ear for beats. There are very few exceptions to this, like lose yourself or stan.

Kendricks GKMC and S80 are aging slightly but not as bad as eminem's, but that may be due to the fact that they came out less than a decade ago. personally i think TPAB will never age in its music or lyrics. His lyrics are more eloquent and better strewn together than eminem's, even in his prime.

Yea its kendrick.

>REEEEEEEEE NORMIES I HATE THEM SO MUCH REEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD
>MUSIC I DONT LIKE OR THAT IS SOME WHAT POPULAR IS FOR NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eminem has the most technically impressive moments but Kendrick has far more diversity and versatility when it comes to his delivery style. I personally prefer the latter.

Discuss it here.

You too.

samefag

>calling people normie to fit in
Sad!

It's pretty obvious, no need to point it out.

>YFW this gets bumped to 500+ posts by REE Normie fags

Also daily reminder that Eminem has one of the worst 3 album streaks of all time

>Eminem at his best is better that Kendrick at his best
>Kendrick at his worst is better than Eminem at his worst

They're both at their worsts so I'll go with Kendrick

Rakim and Kool G rap are better than both.

Go to your fucking normie thread.

Stop samefagging so much please.

two people actually.

>encore
>relapse
>recovery
or
>relapse
>recovery
>MMLP2

Two people share this cringe worthy mentality in the same thread? That's pretty sad.

The first but the second was rough too.

man you really showed him

Rakim is better than both.

Fuck off to the normie thread.

is eminem the most inconsistent rapper of all time? Or was he washed up since 03

>Faggot(s) that can't handle people liking popular things

When every single thread is about normie music that is fucked up.

There is one thread for k pop, why not one thread for popular top 40 so people can actually discussion the diversity of music without people shitting up the discussion?

Maybe give "le normie musci!!" their own board and you can keep your avant garde, hipster bands on Sup Forums only. How about it?

Once he got all of the edgy shit out of his system with Infinite (very strong debut), SSLP (classic), MMLP (classic) and TES (great/borderline classic) he just straight up ran out of things to say. This led him down the dark path of meme comedy rap for a while, with disastrous results. He came back to his senses with MMLP2 and Recovery but at this point his music is just kind of bland, given his age and mindset.

>Rakim
>Hipster

normies please fuck off to your own board.

MMLP > TPAB > The Eminem Show > GKMC > Relapse > SSLP > MMLP2 > Damn > Recovery = Encore > Section 80

None of you stupid nigs even answered the question. btw it's fucking Kendrick.

>GKMC already aging
>TPAB will never age in its music or lyrics
> an entire album dedicated to dick riding tupac

you mean the spoken word album, with a hack poem split up in sections of each song that leads to a fake interview of tupac

Kendrick fans genuinely want him to release artsy trash than him going hard on each song like DAMN

wew lad

Why would they? They're both too normie for their patrician tastes.

>infinite
copied AZ
>SSLP/MMLP
these aren't classics, they dont deserve to be classics. they aged horribly, the horrorcore shit is bad and only redeeming thing is his flow and rhyme scheme save for a couple songs like marshall mathers,rock bottom, guilty conscience, stan, the way i am
>TES
this honestly is his best work, it deals with a lot more subject matter than his previous albums and turned down the horrorcore aspect

MMLP2 had some songs, like brainless or so far

>>GKMC already aging
im sorry but swimming pools will remind me of 2011. Yeah i know TPAB is basically "we need a tupac in this day and age" but i do believe the music side apart from that and even the lyrics will never age.

jesus he's still at it.
the absolute madman.

Kendrick's voice is insufferable but his lyrics are marginally better
they're both shit

Kek end your miserable life

Fuck niggas its like asking whos better MJ or LeBron?
Ems had a different nature to todays business in hip hop. He started in open mike battles. Blew up in the MTV days thanks to fukin with Dre. Collectively he's sold out and ain't got it anymore, none of his hits have that sensation anymore that resonate with ppl. Now Instagram and Snapchat cultures been trappin out Spotify Hard AF. TDE could drop anything right now and it will pop. Still gonna say My mans Kendrick has it. Hes the Lebron of todays Hip Hop. Wew lads

>mike
>can't spell
>argument therefore invalid
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Fuck niggas its like asking whos better MJ or LeBron?
Eminem isn't Michael jordan, nas is michael jordan

>Eminem isn't Michael jordan, nas is michael jordan
actually wait scratch that, Rakim or kool g rap or ghostface killah

Different person.

haha edgyy!!!

>Which one of these Interscope Jimmy Iovine hype machine "GOAT" rappers is better?

In technicality Eminem
In humor, Eminem
In topics, probably Kendrick
In punchlines, Eminem (this can be humorous or not)
In production/beat selection, probably Kendrick
In voice Eminem come the fuck on
In delivery Eminem
In cadence Eminem
In flow Eminem

What's edgy is the amount of betas shilling that "normie containment thread"

Not being edgy. Actually want that shill user to die kekek

Do any of you seriously believe a "normie music general" will catch on?

Kendrick is for normies lol you didn't get the memo?

What's edgy is the amount of normies who don;t know who rakim is talking about kendrick and eminem everyday.

that was even edgier!

No, but it's worth a try.

>he calls people "beta" when he gets mad
very edgy!

look at my use of exclamation marks! by george!
you need to die too dude!

you forgot
>in albums, kendrick by far
albums are literally one of the most important things as a rapper. It shows whether you just have bars or actual musicianship

This nigga knows like four words, and two or those words are just variations of the word edgy.

Sad!

>u shud die xD
stop being so edgy

>xD
>mocks user butchering the spelling
>calls others edgy
Lord your hypocrisy is so thick I feel it.

>stoop bean suu egee xD
haha did you see how i spelt them wordz wrong?? does that make my point more valid?

It's not so much that I like the sound of SSLP/MMLP, I just think that they basically need to be considered classics given how massive their impact and significance was. I know popularity isn't an argument but when MMLP dropped it felt like Eminem was literally the only thing which mattered in popular culture.

fuck my dickhole you fucking queer

So why do we always have to hear about Emininem and Kendrick?

Blackalicious, Jedi Mind, KRS1, Daddy Kane, Rakim, RA the rugged man, gangstar all exist...

Every fucking day the normies make several threads about eminem and kendrick like they are the only rappers that exist.

>"fuck my dickhole"
>I'm the queer
Poor closeted faggot really just needs to hang himself kek

you know what dude motherfuck your mom or else I will cringe retard

>tells someone to fuck his dickhole
>calls them queer
lolwut

Eminem if I want technique, Lamar if I want heart. In terms of movies I'd say Eminem is Wes Anderson and Kendrick is John Hughes/

I want you to shut your fucking mouth

Haha, I get it! You were just *pretending* to be retarded. Good goof, dude. Well played.

shut the fuck up

I want you to shut your fucking legs. Some learning disabilities are hereditary.

>I know popularity isn't an argument but when MMLP dropped it felt like Eminem was literally the only thing which mattered in popular culture.
i wont doubt his influence considering he's white and most of his popularity is because he's white. And also because his intricate rhyme scheme really made a lot of other rappers step their game up to compete. I will give him that, when he disses someone they wither away and his contemporaries shape up

I'm going to cringe if you don't fuck my dickhole you little faggot

How many levels of irony are you on?

He is literally a lyrically basic pop rapper with catchy songs.

K-dot has 4 good albums and Em has 2 good albums. Do the math.

>Every fucking day the normies make several threads about eminem and kendrick like they are the only rappers that exist.
kendrick yes but eminem no. Also all them other dudes are mentioned in "GOAT rapper" threads

I fucking hate you dumb fucking ass queer

Can Kendrick do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=soI5XHdoxmg

>being this deep
>trolling
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

how is gkmc aging

honest to god just shut your fucking mouth or I'm going to cringe

There is about 5 threads about kendrick on Sup Forums right now.

They could all just be the one thread.

I am not bound by words I bind em said NIgga you know I ment mic so stfu

shut the fuck up

haha trolololololololol amirite

Go to the normie thread and stop pretending you know even a little bit about hip hop.

You meant mic? How was I supposed to know? You wrote that shit out like a spergy.

I want you to shut your fucking mouth

hey asshole you're a big bitch

>He is literally a lyrically basic
no he is not

Here's one example of his great rhyme scheme
>I sit back with this pack of Zig-Zag's and this bag
sit back/this pack/zig zags/this bag
>Of this weed, it gives me the shit needed to be
>The most meanest MC on this on this earth
this weed/ gives me/need/to be/meanest MC.

multiple syllabillic rhymes here, not basic in the least bit. I could go on but thats a lot of work considering how dense his rhyme scheme is. I will admit that he needs to stop that corny ass "female sung chorus" or his own singing because that shit is horrible.

make a kendrick general instead of a "normie" general if you're so mad. Maybe even a Hip hop general since there's at least 7 Hip hop threads up right now and the genre doesn't deserve that much attention because its popular

swimming pools sounds like 2011 to me, also BDKMV. then again i was in high school during this time so maybe its not the same for everyone else but it reminds me of that time period