Earth is flat. That's the fact. If you think the earth is round, then you must be either trolling or retarded...

Earth is flat. That's the fact. If you think the earth is round, then you must be either trolling or retarded. You're all bunch of idiots who are brainwashed by the jewish media. NASA lies. Flat earther are the intellectuals, round earther are monkeys with no brains. EARTH IS FLAT

Also Earth is flat appriciation thread

dump

no it isnt

Pizzagate did 9/11

/thread

The Earth is ROUND like a PANCAKE

what happens when i boring a hole in earth :O ?

Bait/10

Doesn't even have an ice wall.

Explain earthquakes and volacanic eruptions faggot

you are never suppose to go full retard OP

I got baited

It comes from satan making natural disaster. But God will stop him.

Don't do it faggot, you'll kill us all!

>Explain earthquakes and volacanic eruptions
meteors hitting the underside of the Earth

Flat and carried by the world turtle

But your own picture shows the earth to be round, dipshit. Or did you mean spherical?

Does it even matter if it's round or spherical or flat? How does that change your life? You're all fucking stuck here and there's nothing you can do about.

Summerfag with shitty bait, pls go.

On the very slight chance you actually are a flattard I have a proposal for you. Your movement needs a flagship experiment. Something that will demonstrate the truth you teach. I have come up with a brilliantly simple proof that you could easily finance on kickstarter.
1. Build solar powered superlight drone. Solar means theoretically infinite fuel.
2. Devise navigation program assuming flat earth model of your choice.
3. Launch on straight east west course, ideally over what rounders call the equator.
If your model is true it will either go over the edge or fly off into the infinity of Antarctica. If the round model is right, it will eventually circle back to you.

>"then you must be either trolling or retarded"
>"appriciation"

what are the odds that meteors would consistently hit the part underneath los angeles?

sorry budd I've been to space on my burning gundam without foonsaki.

Not OP butttttt
east or west will just send you in a circle dummy. also gl on getting live video from the 100ft ice wall IF it even makes it there. there are special forces posted around the wall not to mention a series of jammers and magnets to throw off boats(I guess this drone, too)