Kisses no kisses

Kisses no kisses

>Mfw nobody wants to talk about art and other philosophical subjects

Waiting to be diapered

does anyone have the comic gif of the two lizard men?

wish i was diapered rn

Right here, in the thread?

If anyone has this pic I'll be your personal bitch

I'll text you the address.

Why are buttholes so cute?

I could give no fucks about art or philosophy.
If that dickhead james comes around you can drink deep in the pretentious ramblings.

Most people have ugly, terrible assholes.

Yeah that is true

this thread is a little dead huh?

yup

I blame the Republicans.

I blame trump.
On another note, how are you doing snarf?

Join my new furry group

In pain.

why are you in pain? Are you okay?

>LSD or shrooms?
Real men will say shrooms.

but shroom sickness is an awful way to start a trip

Yeah but shorter more intense trip with shrooms. Acid is more euphoric but can never be as visceral as 7gs of good pan's.

anyone have that comic where this shota furry shows his friend his boner and he's like "i like you this much."?

I already am eating from the trashcan all the time. The name of this trashcan is ideology. The material force of ideology makes me not see what I am effectively eating. It's not only our reality which enslaves us. The tragedy of our predicament when we are within ideology is that when we think that we escape it into our dreams, at that point we are within ideology.

Deep nigga.

deep like my creampie in your ass

To step out of ideology, it hurts. It's a painful experience. You must force yourself to do it. This is the paradox we have to accept. The extreme violence of liberation. You must be forced to be free. If you trust simply your own spontaneous sense of well being or whatever you will never be free.

Ah what the hell.

Those are lovely

A desire is never simply the desire for a certain thing. It is always also the desire for desire itself The desire to continue to desire. Perhaps the ultimate horror of desire is to be fully filled in, met. The ultimate melancholic experience is the loss of desire itself.