I should be able to get laid looking like this right Sup Forums? Tell me what you think, roast me...

I should be able to get laid looking like this right Sup Forums? Tell me what you think, roast me, whatever the fuck you want
I know I'm /bony/ as fuck but I've been working out lately so hopefully I'll put on some muscle soon. I'm 5'11 and have a really hard time putting on weight - I probably eat 2500+ calories a day, and pretty well too (almost completely cut out sugar)

I know I shouldn't care but being a virgin sucks a lot. I'm not a shut in by any means, but I'm insecure as hell, and I'm pretty introverted so I don't meet a lot of new people. I've had at least one opportunity to get laid, but I knew I was going to break up with the girl the next week and I didn't want to be that big of a douche

So whats my problem? Is it mostly personality/standards? Or are people not willing to tell me I'm just not attractive?

Anyways, general body/face/whatever else you anons want thread

I'd suck you
but show benis

try to get laid with the chick nobody cares about, the ugly one
she's horny also, but don't commit and make it clear

I was in the exact position as you
#1 you're not eating enough. Even if you are getting to 2.5k calories it's probably not enough.
#2 Start counting calories. This is crucial as fuck
#3 Get weight gain supplements. There's some that are a calorie supplement and others that contain compounds that help you gain weight.
#4 If you're not lifting 3-4 times a week, you need to lift more.

don't do what says op, just run and do some push ups, your body is just fine.

He says he has a hard time putting on weight, which is a mindset. If you want to get big, listen to me lmfao

Post your dick and face.

Dick at least.

this

OP I'm skinny like you, but I just drank one protein shake that's literally around 2,000 calories. Add more calories to your diet if you want to gain weight.

Op, same boat a while ago. Push ups to build pecs, and secondarily shoulders and arms. I'm talking blast those push ups errday. Your lower torso is fine for now. Squats for butt and thighs, and whatever those leg-extend-to-tippy-toes bullshits are called. Bodyweight is the way to go.

No can do, sorry amigos. You'll have to use your imagination :^)
~6" if you're curious
I do get hit on by a lot of gay guys. I honestly hate that I'm straight as fuck

Yeah, I know my standards are too high but I just don't know a lot of single girls, and the ones I do meet seem uninterested

I lift/run 3 times a week, and drink a protein shake before or after it every time. I'll think about other supplements, but I'm pretty cautious that I'd just be dropping a ton of money on supplements that may or may not do anything for me

being straight is a state of mind, learn to appreciate the human body (no homo) XD

bye

Das the plan
I don't have a huge appetite but I make myself eat a shit ton of chicken and rice and top it off with a plate of salad

>leg-extend-to-tippy-toes bullshits
Kek you have a way with words, my guy
Yeah I actually do all of those things, plus crunches/sit ups and a lil' bit of arms on machines before I run. Trying to up my mileage but my muscles in front of my shin are weak as fuck so I'm only doing like a two miles a day whenever I run

Fuck this guy.

Don't be a fag, be a champ. You can do it OP

Great body IMHO. Back view?

Leg-extend-to-tippy-toe things will help your shins as well as build calves. I used to have shit shins too, now they're not so bad. Shin splints are gay and can really kill your mood. Stretch well before and after workouts or running, prevents lactic acid from building up and destroying your gains. Also will help shin splints. I believe in you, shitbag

Dude... literally anyone can get laid if they want to. There are a lot of women out there. The chance of one specific Girl wanting to fuck you is pretty low, but the chance of any girl, even one who's somewhat attractive, is pretty high. It's not that hard to find someone to have sex with you. Sign up for tinder. Get an OKcupid account if you want to date. If you're in college, go to as many parties as you can. You're kind of skinny but you look just fine. Don't put that much thought into it. There's no big secret. Just be chill and it'll happen. They say the secret is confidence, but the real secret is not to say or do creepy, pathetic, or self-deprecating things. Don't act desperate. Don't talk about bad shit that happened to you. Don't talk about sex with other girls. Don't bring up inappropriate subjects in groups of people (that's expert level shit, which you are not). Don't say you're a virgin (unless you're in a relationship, lie about that shit). Be chill, calm, accepting, friendly. Don't brag, but don't be afraid to bring up accomplishments in a humble way if the situation makes it acceptable. Most importantly, try a lot of things. If you can get a girl in a conversation alone and you really feel like you're getting along really well, ask if she wants to go back to your place/get out of here. You'll try a lot of things, screw up, embarrass yourself... and try again. You'll start getting it right.

Getting laid is seriously 95% social skills and 5% appearance. As long as you're not obviously hideous or obese (and even then, it's just a matter of your standards), you'll be fine.

Stop running so goddamn much and replace with lifting

Holy shit you look exactly like my boyfriend. Quit being so focused on getting laid and figure out what you want in a potential mate. Put yourself out of your comfort zone and quit thinking your above certain people or situations.
Hang where certain people your age do and socialize
Also show this fag your dick pussy

op where do you live
nothing exact, just a country

This this this

THIS MAN SPEAKS WITH THE WISDOM OF THE AGES!

>not wanting to be that big of a douche
Found your problem

I'm 6'3" and 150 pounds soaking wet.
20 years old been this lankey all my life
Ive had sex with 14 girls (if I remember correctly), and most were like multiple multiple times each girl. But my point is being skinny has nothing to do with it. Don't blame everything on being a virgin. When it happens you're going to be like "why the fuck did I care so much"
The term 'Virgin' is literally a made up word to describe something lol don't stress it bro
Literally just live your life and try to be happy and I've learned girls just kind of gravitate towards you. It's weird...

Nothing special, obviously needs more muscle

Thanks my dude. Someday I'll have some sexy beefy calves

East coast US

>Don't talk about sex with other girls
As if, user
Honestly, this is what I expected to hear... I believe you, but to some extent I feel like if I really were attractive enough, girls would hit on me instead of waiting for me to hit on them.
I will keep working on the social autismo
I just don't like alcohol and weed makes me talk a lot less so I can't even dose up as a social lubricant

Stop being a bitch and drink a beer once in awhile

it's a process my dude and you'll eventually get there

You right
I made the right choice with that particular girl, but I really do need to learn to just not give a fuck. Outwardly I think I seem pretty chill, but inside my brain is screaming "fuck fuck what do I say, how do I keep the conversation going" so flirting is not my strongest point

Where I'm at, weed is the preferred substance by a long shot. I do like drinking on occasion, but it takes a lot for me to get drunk (for whatever the fuck reason, I weigh like 140) and parties/clubs here are usually $15+ so its not something I can do every week

POST YOUR FUCKING DICK

So pushy, Jesus
Considering it, cause you anons have been pretty chill

Dude you probably need something like 3500 calories a day and 150ish grams a protein a day if you work out heavily. If not maybe 3000-3200 calories and 120ish grams. I'm in the same boat as you, except I don't really have women problems. Much of it is confidence and the ability to be smooth. Go out of your comfort zone bit by bit and you'll get there.

I definitely get 150g of protein on days I work out, and like ~100 on days I don't. I'm trying to just up my calorie intake but even when I work out more I still just can't force myself to eat as much as I want to

IMHO getting girls has some connection to charm and class. Learn to dance (properly and with a partner), begin noting things that could seem funny and make some humorous remarks in conversation, and try to be polite. It sounds cheesy but it's been part of what I do, and it seems to work.

bump

Just do it. Without face no one can ever prove it's you.

Just read this and do it, OP.

>I'm insecure as hell
Insecure about what? Judging by what you posted, you should only feel insecure if your face looks like trash. Other than that you're pretty above average looking.

Not being fat, being white is more than enough to make you a solid 6/10, even if your face isn't all that pretty. I'm not even gay, and I'm angry at your "insecurity" over absolutely nothing.

The only reason someone who looks like you wouldn't be able to get laid is if you are ugly as fuck, or if you are gay/pedophile and don't know it yet.

op is this you

Gorgeous twink/10