150 mg Apo-Sertraline
1 mg Ambilify

>cocaine
>caffeine
>alcohol
>THC
>nicotine
>duster

Caffeine, sudafed, nicotine, lexapro, lamotrigine.

Baclofen 60 MG
Elavil 20 MG
Flomax .04 MG
Coenzyme Q10
Vit D
Vit E
Multivitamin
Reactine
Creatine monohydrate
Calcium Magnesium

LSD
GHB
Nicotine

10mg of whatever for blood pressure

GHB?

70 mg of adderall

740 mg of paracetamol, fuck yeah

Gay hot balls

Thinking about grabbing the bong for some wake and bake, early morning and everything. So nothing yet.

Two placebos

I'm high on life, friend!

FUCK YOU BEAT ME TO THE JOKE

morning? where the fuck are you?

also my dude was out for like 4 days and almost had to skip the wake and bake. scary.

cookidium
analacaine
pussodry
assmybrain
logafterturd
4chanthisteen
fillthebuttmax
reactofmymeme

what sort of prices you getting on life these days? like $40/day?

>I paid 40 bucks for this life. Did I get ripped off?

Are there really people out there who dont do any sort of substance? like not even caffeine or anything?

Just bourbon.

I'm a recovering junkie, after all. Can't do anything fun anymore.

i know that feel. thats why i just stick to cocaine and weed

3edgy5me

It's 7am here. Europe, where history comes from.

ps. CAPTCHA wtf

100mg Zoloft
20mg Ambien
100mg Hydroxizine
and just got off 100mg of Vyvanse as well as 2mg of Xanax

480mg Adderall XR - I've been... abusing my ADHD medication to all nighters over long periods of time. I'm running low though but I'll be out for 2 months - I just want to focus on career finance growth instead of stopping to break down from depression and suicidal thoughts. But even I know I'm going to train crash at start of July. I'm 18. I've made money on wall street and am executing optimal levels to make as much as I can before I crash. But what good is that if I'm ... I don't know why I'm writing all this. I've been decent at ARMS and Mario Kart on Nintendo switch though if that cheers you up - I just had to get this out of my head

480? No fucking way. I took 90 one day and it was more weird that good.

Once you want to get off stimulants though you can maybe try Zoloft. It's in no way the same but it made the effects of stimulants disappear for me and I was able to get off them.

High on life friends.
Plus THC and alcohol and nicotine and caffeine and muscle relaxers and maybe a little coke.

lithium
busbar
seroquel
olanzipine
xanax
latuda
lamotrigine

Lamictal
Lithium
Trazodone
Cogentin
Zyprexa
Lunesta

>where history comes from

I like it

Thank you, I'll keep this in mind for the inevitable. I realize at 18 my body can handle better plus having run 5k every week for years before Adderall has helped my heart endure more. My resting heart rate just sitting at my desk is 125-150. I feel it but I can take it, though I'm robbing longevity. I'm reckless but aware of the implications. Magnesium chelate helps lower amphetamine tolerance and increases muscle function and cardiovascular health so I'll be dosing more of it post crash.

THC and Testosterone Cypionate