Prep the bull Amerifucks

Daily reminder that American tax paying money goes towards the defense spending of Canada, Europe and other places.

Europe and Canada get free healthcare and education, some of the best in the world.

Poor cucks down south suffer without ANY education or affordable health care.

Even if Tump wins, you cucks will still pay for our defense. Read up on geopolitics Americuck if you think you can withdraw.

Truly the biggest cucks on the planet.

>Even if Tump wins, you cucks will still pay for our defense.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

How are they not over their diplo relations limit?
I know it's not hurting their diplo points because the US has a strong navy

how would you like to wear a badge?

He's right if you pulled out you loose. You can't project any political or economical power if you don't keep prepping the bull.

>haha, fuck you guys! You're stupid for paying for our defense
Trump is going to tell you pay up or fuck off

Yeah like that worked before

This is why I tax evade by having a job that pays under the table

kek i legit to ll be getting free tuition from the govt the next school year. cant believe Americans pay tens of thousands for a degree. thats what they get for being cucks i guess

Ontario?

feelsgoodman

>mfw got a cold and went to the ER

Americans will never know this feeling

Aren't you still paying for it though? It's not free if you're paying for it in taxes you fucking moron

Quite effectively, all we have to do is pull all our troops out of Canada, and leave the vast majority that isn't near our bases for you folks to handle things for yourselves

iirc some provinces are giving free tuitto lower income households. hell get it if hes poor as fuck, so he really isn't paying for it

>Europe and Canada

Europe isn't a country dickstain there's countries in Europe that don't have these things.

>best healthcare

Nope, that would be the US

>best education

Based on high school or college performance? US colleges are the best in the world.

why goto the ER for a cold? Is this part of the cuck mentality they need the government to do everything for them?

nah eternal norsd. us would be putting itself directly at risk of canada wasnt defended

feels good man

So his children or your children are paying for it then? Or you're paying for him? Either way it's still not free. There's no such thing as "free" and if he goes to college and gets a worthwhile degree then hes paying for someone else to go in the future.

The problem with this model is it requires an increasing number of people to join the system to sustain, and as a result of low birthrates and the government running out of money to borrow and interest rates dropping to 0, then they will have to import people and then you get the European migration crisis.

I'm fully willing to accept that I'm wrong here but that's what my research has shown me.

and only the top percentile of burgers go or they must take like 100000 million in loans, even then odds are there degree is worthless

We don't neighbor any 3rd world countries. We just get more immigrants i increase population. We have immigration ads in like Mexico looking for skilled tradesmen. Our immigration system is pree good

>only the top 100,000 million

Yeah that free Canadian college must be so good. I bet they tought you who to count.

But in all seriousness though, that's not true at all. Most people see college as necessary and go and most of the world's smartest people come to the United States to get a degree. Should it be as high costing as it is? No absolutely not, but using our already incompetent and shit tier government to take over would be suicide. Also your college system created your current year Prime Minister. Have fun with that.

queens uoft mcgill are ranked high. plus low income people tend to go to trades college, which is also covered in the free tuition shit, so it's not a billion social science grads

Again missing the point. It's a ponzi scheme and it's not sustainable. Threads dead though.

>some of the best in the world.
*facepalm*

Daily reminder that our sphere of influence is the world.

Daily reminder that other countries can't protect their own citizens without relying on the US.

Daily reminder that America is literally occupying the world and other countries are happy about it.

Pax Americana confirmed.

Trump supports single-payer health care and education reform. We'll be like Europe but better, richer, and relevant.