Bread Dread Redemption:

Bread Dread Redemption:
s/fur afterdark

disgusting faggots.

kitty link asks Boba Fett if there is life after s/fur.
>Boba Fett says s/fur is life

>Implying life is real and this isn't just a simulation or dream.

phuck
it
night

Can Boba Fett shoot me in the fucking head so I can find out?

Night

sleep tight

no.

Night Whispy real

You should just masturbate... and take solice in the fact that right now someone is masturbating to the same thing you are. There is the kinship you seek.

Fuck.

Too depressed.

Life is beautiful. and being finite is what gives it meaning.

You could turn off your computer and get some sleep. Sleep makes you feel better because at least your dreams can bring you some comfort.

Join on in no rules as of now

6 all natural

I just want someone to share it with. It's so pointless when you can't share the beauty of life with someone else.

I don't even enjoy sleeping. Most of the time I cant sleep, and what few dreams I have make me depressed when I wake up because I have to deal with the real world again. Sex dreams are the worst because of that.

no sim card...sketchy af.

It's true. But everyone will see that beauty differently. A painting is viewed by thousands but no one will ever see it the same. I personally find beauty in chaos and harmony. All the conflicts and juxtapositions in life.

pretty fucking sure you're a normal guy with normal problems who just wants attention, Dash. Thailand is fun. Get a free trip out of it. Just be aware it's hot as shit.... and you can be put in jail for making fun of the king... who is actually dead now.

I wish there was a way to change our names from anonymous to an alias we want to use...

it used to be like that

like the good ol days..

there is. so young. so new.

waht is namesync
what are tampermonkey and the userscripts

I don't see beauty in anything really. Just darkness and loneliness.

I'm far from normal. Normal problems, maybe, but who I am makes it impossible to deal with them.
Yeah I'm not interested. I can't think of anything there I would care about. And I fucking hate the heat. I want to live in Antartica, thousands of miles away from everyone in the gelid cold.

I dunno but thanks for the hints! ^w^

Exposer of secrets.

Then find beauty in them. There is beauty in everything.

>comes to an anonymous image board and doesn't want to be anonymous

>isn't anonymous
>feels good

I can't. My brain is hardwired to only see the bad in everything. I physically can't be positive.

You can. Just gotta learn how.

you're anonymous on my screen so

With the exception of this That moon looks really good.

Don't care to.

that's because you're not a namefag.

why?

why is that so familiar to me?

probably because I've posted it like a million times, along with the rest of my witch fur folder

Maybe. but it feels older than that. like it's from my childhood. Probably just the art style though.

if I couldn't be anonymous, I wouldn't be here

It's way too much effort. I've tried countless times, and fail every time. I can't be positive no matter how much I try. I'm just destined to be lonely and depressed forever.

not like I'm dropping my real name.

You give up too easily. It won;t be easy. You have to try and you have to really want it.

something tells me you'd hex someone into being a cat for the rest of their now-shortened life... I'm going to have to be careful around you.

I should start shit posting again but there isn't enough people here so its wouldn't be effective

I don't want it. I don't care.

I wish she would hex me.

It's "effectiveness" is immeasurable. You can't see lurkers; therefore, you can't judge it's "effectiveness"

Then you wouldn't feel bad that you aren't happy.

you make it sound like there would be 50-100 lurkers in this thread when in reality you're lucky to get more then one, ya stupid furfag

Is it bad I want to kiss a bird of prey during its most vulnerable moments?

With my dick? Like... You get the picture.

I guess. I just don't want to have to work to be happy. I don't want to do anything.

This is now a degenerate thread. Stay at your own peril.

are all furfags like this emo attention seeking fgt or ?

I know how you feel. I wish I could help you more. But I can't do everything. Also I need to sleep because I have two shifts starting in 3 hours. I love you. Stay safe and be smart.

You make it sound like there's no lurkers whatsoever

No? I can see the appeal

nah, that'd be rude

everyone deserves some attention now and again

I need sleep too.
Night, AV. Thanks for putting up with my shit.

It's never a problem luv. Message me at anytime and I'll try to respond right away.

well anything less then 10 is bacically 0
he doesn't need attention he is being a whiny cunt that just needs to stfu and deal with life and if that means killing himself then so be it, its called natural selection.

goodnight

that's not very helpful
everyone has their own way of dealing with life, and it costs very little to show some kindness to those who struggle a little more with it.

Is it bestiality if you fuck a person who was hexed into being a cat for the rest of their lives? Does their form dictate that? I suppose it's the same question as whether or not it's gay if you have sex with someone who has had reassignment surgery. I NEED ANSWERS SUNSHINE.

I don't even want attention. Just love. And I'll be honest, I wish it was from you. I'm sure it's just because I'm autistic and you're the only girl here, but I've always liked you, and you seem to be one of the only people who tolerate me in these moments. That's all I ask for really.

There are currently 15 posters in this thread. A moderate amount of lurkers, say five for example, would increase the amount of people in this thread by 33% for a total of 20. That would mean you discounting 25% of all furfags

are all of you furfags pussies ?

all furries are worthless anyways

is there any hot and sexy anthro flareons?

Depends on the market. In some places, furfags are very valuable customers

night everyone

wow that must be a large vehicle

it takes more strength to openly show compassion than it does to hide behind a facade of cruelty

I think it would count as bestiality, taking the form of something necessarily involves taking on other aspects of that thing (and sometimes, vice-versa)

sleep well

How can you expect to receive love from others, when you don't love yourself? Trite, I know, but true

well some people don't deserve it
the only customers they are, would be of bad dragon

Keep on keeping on fellas. Just when you think shit is going to keep sucking it gets better. Later

-Florgap

I don't know. I'm just so tired of being alone. I'm so desperate for love. I would do anything for someone if it meant they'd love me.

you really have to find some modicum of contentment within yourself first
otherwise you risk defining yourself only through relationships with others - such co-dependence swiftly leads to misery if your partner has anything less than the best of intentions for you, its really no way to live.

alas, my bed's sweet embrace calls to me

goodnight s/fur, until next time!

Sleep well, Sunshine.

Would post more, but I don't have all that much lewd furry stuff on my phone, and most of what I do have I've posted recently.