So this girl I like that I told I just wanted to be friends just texted me at 11:11 pm, wat do?

So this girl I like that I told I just wanted to be friends just texted me at 11:11 pm, wat do?

Dubs decides

If you like her why do you want to be just friends? If I get dubs confess to her your true feelings, you walnut.

fuck her fag

I guess I just told her that too see if she actually liked me. I knew if she just wanted to be friends also that'd be the end of it. Now i actually need to tell her my feelings, I be fucked.

If dubs op must smash

She might not want the dick bro. Could be benign now that you've declared yourself gay.

Confess user Do It whats the worst other than a no

You're an idiot. Don't yank this poor woman around.

Perhaps but she wants me to go over to her place

I don't want to, I just am pure shit at telling people how I truly feel

Now she wants to come to my place. Guess I need to man up. I'm going to try and snag this chick, wish me luck

If the instant that any girl pays any attention to you and you immediately assume it's because she wants the D, you're acting like a child.

Talk to her dumbass, not to us.

She's coming over, plan to talk

Turn on some Huey Mack "11:11"

OPs double dubs, user you are going to get laid

I wish you the best of luck. Now, if you want her you need to stop pretending to be just a friend. I knew a guy like that. He'd always befriend girls with that whole 'I can be a good friend' and then try to slide into the pussy zone. It never worked. He always came off creepy and desperate, kind of like you.

If she comes over and you want shit to go down, let her know or be prepared to either creep her out or colossally waste your time.

Tell her you are busy talking to faggots on 4chn and have no time for her.

>wat do?
Get tits and post, faggot.

Tell her you don't want to be friends. You want to be more. Make her decide.

Tell her you don't want to be friends you stupid faggot! Can't OP do anything right?

Tfw you had the same idea and he took your dubs.

eat the pussy on your fist date

Just plan to smoke some weed and chill, she wants to watch legend

I'll see where that takes me

Kys. bitches love that shit

She's here later /bros, wish me luck

god speed user. The best of luck

Get tits and post, faggot! Sage