Honest question

Honest question

Why does it seem like the Patriots have a lot more white players than other NFL teams? I don't watch a lot of football, and maybe it is just confirmation bias or some underlying racism in me, but isn't it verifiable? It seems that it would be so. Like, you could just look at their roster and there would be more white players.

Does this have to do with the programs they prefer drafting from or is it just a peculiar coincidence?

It's been a meme for years now.

Is that true? Why is it?

What I want to know is why patriots always get all the good fast white wide receivers

I don't know, they just have a knack for identifying good receivers.

They aren't very athletic but fast and smart as fuck at running routes and getting open, kind of like what Duke has with their basketball team.

The white players are the key to winning

they bring in all sorts of guys

remember ochicinco? he bombed

Hahaha, racist, but funny. But my question is, why is it so?

Belichick probably realized it's easier to work with talented white stars over talented black stars.

They have three starting white receivers and the rest of the team is black stop race baiting

Ah. Maybe it's just cause I saw all the white players right away when the gane started, then.

Pretty sure like the entire offensive line is white too senpai

Belicheck likes order. If you fuck with him and act like a retard it doesn't matter how good your stats are, he will cut you. But when you look at the numbers the Partriots aren't overwhelming white they just have more white star players on offense, which makes the team look whiter than it really is.

Belichick believes in people nobody believes.
That also includes black people who are in a bad moment. He signed Chad Ochocinco...

>Sky Sports

Is that the Canadian network they air NFL on?

The Eagles have the whitest team right now and it isn't really close

>that dude walking with skates on ice
WHY

Really? I've never watched them before. Do you know the percentage offhand and the reason for it?

British. I have to watch online because no cable. They have their token black American to tell them what third down is.

most teams' olines are white are tho

Bill realizes that white skill position players are slightly underrated, so he picks them up for value. Same reason he usually trades down in the draft.

He just prefers signing players below market value for their talent level, especially at the receiver position which he doesn't seem to spend a lot of money on, a lot of overlooked receivers who work hard are white.

Cause he's new to skating? No need to be so mean about it.

Haha. I bet the British do not like the Patriots!

Can't wait for the NFL to come to Canada so Toronto can have the Toronto Loyalists in the AFC East.

Actually...There are 2 glaring facts that make Patriots the "white team"...

They have an above average number of white offensive linemen.

They have the lowest percentage of minority coaches in the league.

The brains behind their operation is white, and Brady's bodyguards are white.

*ONE MORE*