The kik user JLZDBD is a pedophile. please do whatever you can to take him down...

The kik user JLZDBD is a pedophile. please do whatever you can to take him down. i posed as a 14 year old girl and he sent me nude pictures and asked me for nudes. below is all the info on him that i have. do whatever you can so he cant exploit any more confused kids.

what can you do with this info

date and time accessed: 2017-06-22 01:12:56

ip address: 91.69.156.87

location (ip estimate): France, Carros

phone: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.110 Safari/537.36 OPR/45.0.2552.898

Host name: 87.156.69.91.rev.sfr.net

ISP: SFR

Sup Forums is pro pedo, newfag who doesn't realize we're also not your personal army.

every 30 minutes,
some new faggot,
comes on Sup Forums,
and begs for a personal army
to go after whoever 'dun hurt muh feelinz'
if anything is proof of newfaggotry,
it's not knowing the psychology of PA requests.
and assuming,
anyone on Sup Forums
gives
a fuck
what some pathetic
faggot (yes, you're a massive faggot)
wants
so she cheated on you, get over it faggot,
so he beat you up, shoot his fucking face,
so you lost the job to him/her, move the fuck on,
but, no, faggots like you will try to lie,
and dump info,
and dump info,
and dump info,
hoping Sup Forumstards will just blindly follow
(when most will wait to turn on your faggoty ass)
what's even more funny is,
faggots like you usually run away
when you realize your shitty army request fails
and everyone realizes
what a
massive
FAGGOT
you are

Of course you're mobilecancer. We really need to stop letting people post here from cell phones.

lol 14 you are a granny
user JLZDBD is a granny lover

You're on a board full of crazy racist white people that are into pedophilia, beastiality, and incest. You're barking up the wrong tree man.

non-white detected
If you don't like the people who belong here, leave.

Im just trying to do some good here. I thought that people were generally kindhearted. I guess fucking not. I never said you were "my personal army" and this faggot didnt hurt me feelings HE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF LITTLE KIDS SO YOU KNOW WHAT IF UR NOT GOING TO HELP THEN FUCK OFF.

If you have incriminating evidence, report him to the proper authorities. We're not your personal army.

Yup

>the literal retard who will never be a member of the community dared post a reply
Just leave.

Just blackmail the sick fuck

fuck off cunt

What about no WKing so you cucks not understand

>Im just trying to do some good here.

you're an anonymous poster with an unverified story,
99% of the posts on Sup Forums are from people full of shit trying to get others to believe their bullshit, even when they have pix they're probably bullshitting about some aspect of it.

what makes your text so much more credible than the other 99%?

>I thought that people were generally kindhearted. I guess fucking not.

you are the textbook definition of a newfag,
and a child. get off Sup Forums and go browse Disney.com or something, maybe you'll find kind people there because you're obviously ignorant of the fact Sup Forums has no nice people here, just degenerates.

>I never said you were "my personal army" and this faggot didnt hurt me feelings HE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF LITTLE KIDS SO YOU KNOW WHAT IF UR NOT GOING TO HELP THEN FUCK OFF.

no, you didn't because you're too ignorant to know what it's called. you're too lazy to know how things work, so like an ignorant newfag, you just trudge here with your bullshit. you probably hate this guy for reasons you are LYING ABOUT and want a personal army, just like the other 99% of the liars...

oh, and please, get all butthurt and insulted and argue how your strong words are proof that you're sincere ;)

I hope all you faggots commit suicide. You're so brazenly trying to act like you've been on this page for more then a year but if you had you wouldn't be saying this shit.

OP I hope for the sakes of old time someone does something funny to this cunt. Pedo or not, having that much lack of OpSec makes him deserving.

>HE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF LITTLE KIDS SO YOU KNOW WHAT IF UR NOT GOING TO HELP THEN FUCK OFF.

I thought Sup Forums was 3/5ths nigger

>LITTLE KIDS
But 14 year olds are biological adults and they've fought in wars and raised families before.

>calls OP newfag
>dedicates wall of text to why OP is a newfag

Nice projection faggot

fuck off OP, your samefaggery is so fucking stupid, you must be like 8 years old to think such idiocy would work.

>is a newfag
>is getting tricked into being a personal army
>is reddit spacing

>Nice projection faggot
(pasta #314159265 when a mongoloid misuses the term 'newfag' or 'summerfag')
NO you inbred trisomic faggot, just because you call them that doesn't make it so.

=====learn what the terms mean before you embarrass yourself further========

NEWFAG:
The term newbie was used during the 80s and 90s BBS/USENET days to mock new members of message boards who NOT KNOWING THE RULES AND CUSTOMS, BEHAVE IN A GENERALLY CLUMSY, LAZY, AND IDIOTIC WAY.

Newfag became a popular term on Sup Forums around 2006-7 for the same reasons: NEW USERS WHO ARE LAZY, CLUMSY, AND IDIOTIC.

SUMMERFAG:
The term summerfag was similarly inspired by USENET culture, but this time from "Eternal September" where every September on college campuses, freshmen flooded USENET (which was mostly nerds and scientists) with the same idiocy as newbies. A similar phenomenon happens every summer when all the 10-year-old edgy kids get out of school and flood Sup Forums.

Both groups exhibit clumsiness, laziness, and willful ignorance IN LARGE QUANTITIES.
Simply stating a stupid opinion, being edgy, or missing the point isn't proof, YOU MUST BE WILLFULLY IGNORANT OF HOW SHIT IS DONE HERE.

TLDR: if you didn't read the above, you're a newfag (lazy) and your misuse of the term only proves how much of a pathetic newfag you are.

Fucking newfag

literally slit your wrists you faggot, how's summer?

All of you fucking degenerates try and act like Sup Forums has been this cesspool of transgender and fur faggotry forever. People on Sup Forums used to be fun, we used to actually raid because it was fucking funny and we didn't care if it was deserved or not.

You autistic fucks started ramming your mentally ill bullshit into Sup Forums and drove the actual OG Sup Forumstards away. Why do you think you constantly see the same shit every single post?

I genuinely encourage you to kill yourself, you fucking NEET.

>Fucking newfag
stay mad, retard, it makes my dick hard ;)

your proof?

canned response # 8675309
(when a lazy retard tries to scam others into a personal army request):
The reason your request will not work is because mongoloids like you jump on Sup Forums every 15 minutes, trying to trick Sup Forumstards into raiding someone you hate. Faggots like you are so new AND LAZY, you didn't know this is one of the most common types of threads and your disingenuous (bet you're too stupid to know that word) efforts to flip it into something else might work if Sup Forumstards hadn't seen exactly this type of scam dozens of times.
you are the textbook definition of a newfag.
and every effort you make to argue your way out of it only confirms the diagnosis.
(but I can't blame you for trying, so try a few insults, or argue that Sup Forums used to be cooler in the past)
Hell, that's pretty sad when most Sup Forumstards fall for those 'reply or your mom will die' cancer threads,
yet they see through yours.

>reddit spacer was raised by single mommy so he didn't ever learn when he should be ashamed and keep his stupid queer mouth shut

Newfaggerino is new :)

sage goes in all fields

>Newfaggerino is new :)
mmm, not yet. try a little harder to hide your willful ignorance and trudgery ;)

Honestly it's not worth the fucking energy trying to insult you faggots anymore. Just know that you'll never be Sup Forums, anyone who really used this board in the glory days can instantly see it. Stop pretending to not be the cancerous tumour you are on society and just accept it.

Started posting in 2007. Sup Forums was never less than a cesspool. The only difference is there's less CP now.

nypa

>reddit spacer was raised by single mommy so he didn't ever learn when he should be ashamed and keep his stupid queer mouth shut

Hehe he mad ;)

>You autistic fucks started ramming your mentally ill bullshit into Sup Forums and drove the actual OG Sup Forumstards away. Why do you think you constantly see the same shit every single post?
Sup Forums was never that way, the fact you didn't know this proves you're a fucking pathetic newfag. since 2004, Sup Forums has always been a cesspool of basement dwelling degenerates, edgy teens, and furries trying to out-troll each other.

that a faggot like you didn't know this was what made up 90% of Sup Forums proves you don't know jack shit.

>Honestly it's not worth the fucking energy trying to insult you faggots anymore. Just know that you'll never be Sup Forums, anyone who really used this board in the glory days can instantly see it. Stop pretending to not be the cancerous tumour you are on society and just accept it.

spoken like a true 8-year-old.
as for how Sup Forums used to be, see this post:
you're literally making everyone laugh with your newfaggotry. the only reason anyone interacts with your faggoty ass is the very real possibility you will unwittingly reveal personal info on yourself (as often happens in these personal army requests) and every user who's been lurking so far will pounce on your pansy ass
have a wonderful day !

Not your personal army, faggot.

>less fur
>YLYL were actually funny
>Occasional traps but not every fucking refresh
>WE ACTUALLY RAIDED AND TROLLED

If you faggots are actually OG name one decent or big raid that we did that isn't pools.

Especially you cunt, because you're trying to act like fur has been on Sup Forums for history when it's been maybe 2-3 years? you've got summer written all over you cunt

kek

it's actually hilarious watching you faggots try to prove you've been here longer then 2015 AT MOST

Listen to yourself. You're arguing about an anonymous message board. I think your best bet is to kill yourself.

that you are in Sup Forums proves that you are new.
this is nothing but a containment board

hi OP, you do know you're a pathetic newfag, right?
also, you know we see the thread bump doesn't change when you post... seems you're too new to know that op can't bump his own post, so we know when you post by noting this.

you are quite pathetic, please entertain us some more with your obvious butthurt ;)

You bickering low life faggots make me feel better about myself. Thank you

im not a pedo or into beastiality or incest but i come to Sup Forums for the kekz

>look mommy!
>i regurgitated something i heard an older boy say once!

this is a containment board.
go back to furposting.

NYPA.

You may have better luck elsewhere.

>seems you're too new to know that op can't bump his own post
That only applies when he's the only one posting, newfag.

How'd you know I went to the new york police academy?

Fuck off summerbitch

>That only applies when he's the only one posting, newfag.
it applies all the time you pathetic faggot, you can literally test it right now by opening windows and counting the order of this thread...

not that a lazy faggot like you would ever expend the calories on such an intellectual endeavor ;)

This is a containment site. There's no worthwhile material anywhere. Saying otherwise shows how new you are.

>This is a containment site
stop saying memes like you've spend more than a year here

role: SFR Legal Contact
address: Campus SFR
address: 12 rue Jean-Philippe Rameau
address: CS 80001
address: 93634 La-Plaine-Saint-Denis Cedex
address: France
phone: +33 1 70 18 52 00
admin-c: LDC76-RIPE
tech-c: RB14609-RIPE
nic-hdl: LD699-RIPE
abuse-mailbox: [email protected]
mnt-by: LDCOM-MNT
created: 2003-10-23T09:15:54Z
last-modified: 2015-05-26T11:32:33Z
source: RIPE # Filtered

You should go write them an email and tell them how mad you are OP :^)

>Sup Forums is my personal army!!!

>...
You're learning disabled, so you lose.

ABSOLUTELY SUMMER

I was here before the surgeon got inspired. You got here after the site went full reddit in 2012. Time to keep your hammy newfag fingers of the keyboard.

>You're learning disabled, so you lose.
arguing against an empirical fact with an ad hominem.
(nice way to try to dodge a fact)
keep trying, you faggoty 8-year-old, that kind of logical fallacy might fly with 6-year-olds, but not even the stupidest adult on Sup Forums fell for it ;)
make us laugh some more!

Is this retard for real?

>>The Whole Thread

you're being autistic about being new
that's the only thing I need to know you've spend about a year here.

>Is this retard for real?
(nice dodge)
you mad! please, cry moar faggot ;)

>he thinks Sup Forums is reddit or high school debate club
upboat xD

>i posed as a 14 year old girl

what the fuck user

I'm not the same guy you colossal dipshit

you must be 5 years old to be this stupid

>he didn't recognize what I laid down
That's what I thought, cancer.

>samefagging this hard

Sup Forums is more your style.

>I'm not the same guy you colossal dipshit
no shit, faggotron, you're his ball licker. ball licker in that he made a faggoty dodge and you followed it, like the ball licker you are,
make us laugh some more, faggot!

Check'd. Satan speaks truth.

Just call the cops. We're not your personal army.

>he replied again after outing himself as being too new to roll with the old dogs
Embarrassing.

>faggotron
>ball licker
Something tells me we're close to the summer solstice....

Is this the guy who keeps spamming kik threads?

holy shit
and I thought the faggots over at /vg/ were bad.

Why are you typing like a nigger though?

kek

You guys are all faggots that don't understand/b/

>being this much of a retard to mislabel two different posters.

Yes

>Something tells me we're close to the summer solstice....
see:

>posts a post 2012 reddit tier meme

Happy Summer everyone! Looks like the summerfags have arrived

>HE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF LITTLE KIDS SO YOU KNOW WHAT IF UR NOT GOING TO HELP THEN FUCK OFF

good trolling, this has been at the top for a while. That's some bait, but everyone in the thread is right, not your personal army. 4 chan only does things for the keks and to be on tv.

>summerfags
Get a load of this newfag.

Got me good. I actually laughed pretty hard at that one.

What a bunch of newfags

I just messaged the guy and asked if he was a pedophile he said no. Since he has just as much evidence as you do im going to believe him

Yeah, the only problem when you edit (You) out in MSpaint is you have to make sure the underscore length matches the length of the other posts ending in 5.

You seriously can't even edit out (You) right. You're dumb as fuck dude.

>14 years old
>pedo

Stop babying teenagers fucking americuck

School starts in 2 more months, user. Just hang in there.