m.youtube.com/watch?v=K9OnXyVbo_I
i.4cdn.org/b/1498113357057.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9UaiohsnDjuiopasnhbdOIUashDOIas

brosky,

it

be

Fuck trips

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam imperdiet dui id nulla semper efficitur. Aenean feugiat ante turpis, ac egestas erat convallis in. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Integer non diam libero. Aliquam consequat viverra neque, efficitur tempor neque. Vestibulum tempus felis id lobortis auctor. Vestibulum eu accumsan erat, id viverra urna. Aliquam neque metus, mollis a neque id, bibendum consequat dolor. Proin feugiat sit amet orci sed dignissim. Proin bibendum est ac faucibus interdum. Morbi blandit felis enim, vel ornare nunc feugiat quis. Vestibulum eu rhoncus ligula. In porttitor maximus ante, et auctor nunc scelerisque ut. Ut imperdiet erat eros, ut gravida mi blandit eu.

Vivamus malesuada justo in lectus convallis sagittis. Phasellus sed dui sit amet ligula ornare ultricies sed vitae ante. Duis blandit ornare augue, a maximus turpis semper eget. Ut euismod non elit sit amet iaculis. Nunc vitae urna tempus, pharetra dui imperdiet, accumsan neque. Praesent lobortis mauris et erat vestibulum, eu elementum metus tempor. Etiam cursus magna quis faucibus tristique. Suspendisse lectus justo, bibendum sit amet massa sollicitudin, varius pharetra ipsum. Pellentesque iaculis mattis aliquet. Etiam fermentum ac neque finibus vulputate. Pellentesque imperdiet facilisis libero, at interdum neque ultricies eget.

You forgot the "e" in rape

Dick fart pop tarts top the charts cause it's art.

Rawr xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd

bacolicious

tendies

Why were they all one digit off?

can i get a yeet?

Lick my butthole fam. Rape me like a nigger faggot jewish cunt. Cock slut. Fuck.

gimme dem satanic bars

Winrar

hit me with that wet dick daddy-O

newfag

Oh! Oooohhhhhhh! Unh Unh Unh! Ooooouuuuuhhhhhh! Ooh ooh mmmm! Mmmph OH! UH! UH! OOF! ohhhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmm...

Brother man bill, brother man bill, sitting on capital hill

1 2 3, 1 2 3 4, how many niggers are in my store

Unlike the vagina, which is closed off by the cervix, the rectum leads to the sigmoid colon. Objects that are inserted into the rectum can therefore potentially travel up into the bowel: the flared end on a butt plug exists to prevent this. Some dildos lack a flared end, and thus it is ill-advised to use such dildos anally since they may get stuck; rectal foreign bodies may require medical extraction.

In addition, the lower bowel above the rectum is easily perforated. For this reason, butt plugs tend to be shorter than dildos, and their marked size generally indicates the circumference of the device rather than the length. They must also be very smooth to avoid damaging the rectum or bowel. In order to get them into the rectum, they most commonly have a general profile of a round-ended cone which then narrows to a "waist" which locates itself at the anal sphincter, with the flared part outside the body, preventing the butt plug from slipping further into the body. The sphincter muscle will hold the plug in place by the waist, preventing the plug from slipping out unintentionally.

As with other activities involving anal penetration, such as anal sex, large amounts of sexual lubricant and a slow gentle approach are needed to insert or remove a butt plug.[4]

Butt plugs are sometimes covered by condoms for hygiene and to allow for the easy disposal of any feces with which they may come into contact. Nevertheless, they should not be shared with other people, due to the risk of blood-borne diseases, including HIV, that can arise from the transfer of body fluids from one person to another.

rerolling

trips says look at this chat niggers are talkin SHIT ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=2k1Xzx0uNvs

one moar faggot

ripperoni

ROLL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

trip pls

ROLLING

roll ASD

im not leaving till i get trips

WINRAR

It has been done! Let's see that rap buddy.

ROLL LOL

imma get my butt plug wiki rapped

>imma get my butt plug wiki rapped
Oh shit

Op here gimme a sec

Don't let this be you OP

OP better deliver im fucking waiting

My cock itches,
It's tomato red
Because I fuck all the bitches.
After some deepthroat they're dead
I don't take no gold diggers
Cuz i'm covered in riches,
But if I do, they sure as hell ain't niggers.

your not included only people before trips

I took most of my time writing that, now i feel like a beta cuck piece of shit

well shit

congratulations

OP where u at

Gimme a sec almost done

If this shit isn't fire i'm giving it a 5/0

better not skimp out on the butt plugs

You betta check em, cuz when i roll i wreck em, breakin your balls like those fags who post the shrek'm

Trips were already rolled, newfag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K9OnXyVbo_I
Op here just delivering

>"suck clock"

FUCK YEAH YOU NIGGER I WAS INCLUDED I HAVE THE HARDEST FUCKING BONER RIGHT NOW

you piece of shit you didn't read all of it
but that will do good job

thats the way life goes

make a mix tape drop that shit nigga

Glad I was the trips that made this happen/10

Fucking kys

Hi

Btfo

FUCKING KEK

We have a winner.

Checked and kek'd

i have a crush on OP

mixtape's already dropped faggot

OP is a king

Are you sure about that

Alright MC Faggot

>0 results
>Searched over 19.7 billion images.
for: i.4cdn.org/b/1498113357057.jpg
>Wondering why TinEye couldn't find your image?

Oh dear