Reminder that "Marge vs. the Monorail" is the worst Simpsons episode of all time...

Reminder that "Marge vs. the Monorail" is the worst Simpsons episode of all time, as it started the trend of using shitty "wacky humor" and unneeded celebrity cameos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOI0cq6GZM
youtube.com/watch?v=JlmzUEQxOvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pleb

This is some tasty bait. I think I'll have a Bible *Nomnomnomnom*. Mmmm yes, very delicious. Delicious, delicious bait. So yummy.

any episode with sideshow bob is worst simpsons episode

It has the GOAT song though

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOI0cq6GZM

youtube.com/watch?v=JlmzUEQxOvA

>tfw no one will ever made a full feature of Planet Of The Apes Musical - Dr. Zaius

Why even live

HE CAN TALK

No, the worst episode that heralded the new style is When You Dish Upon a Star

Homer > Bart > Maggie > Marge > Lisa

What's wrong with Lisa?

test

Literally the embodiment of faggotry

Pseudo-intellectual, leftist, liberal, vegan, jazz playing, nigger culture loving, Buddhist hippie little shit stain slut. It's no wonder she has no friends.

>getting this triggered by a 30 year old cartoon little girl
fucking pathetic m8

Lisa The Iconoclast is the worst episode from Classic Simpsons.

Were you sent here by the devil?

>No good sir, and fuck the niggers!

What was groenings problem?

Boy, you're one sad sack of crap.

The worst classic episode is Homerpalooza by far. It set the trend for pandering celeb cameos.

What's your beef with Lisa The Iconoclast?

(He can talk! He can talk! He can talk! He can talk! He can talk!)

I find it particularly boring specially because it's mainly focused on Lisa (worst character in the series) with very few fun moments.

>Sup Forums is now leftist

I CAN SING

I've always thought it could be the best Lisa episode.
She's actually perfectly justified in her behaviour for once. Homer is great all throughout and them two teaming up worked well. Donald Sutherland fit in really well and his character isn't vilified just because he opposes Lisa.

Nah, the best Lisa episode is Summer of 4 Ft. 2

....does anyone want to switch seats

Best Lisa episode is the one with that Teacher

>now

No, guys, the best Lisa episode is the one with Homer and his crayon.

>ive sold monorails to brockway, ogdenville, and morth haverbrook
>is there a chance the track will bend?
>i call the big one bitey

S5 > S6 > S4 > S7 > S8 > S3 > S2

Lisa the vegetarian is best Lisa episode
>gif related
>Apu's Sgt. Pepper rendition
>"why does my worm sound like a lamb"
>"oh boy sleep! Thats where im a viking"

Fuck forgot gif

No, this is the worst classic Simpsons episode (if you're one of those who goes by the "S2-10 = classic" rule).

It raped Mr. Burns' character; he went from being a ruthless (though physically weak) villain who hates everyone... to a kind-hearted, senile buffoon.

>season 3 that low

Disgusting. At least you don't overrate season 2.

>Disgusting.

Is it though, i mean i am rating the golden era of The Simpsons here

I agree that s2 is vastly overrated. I hear people always go on and on how it's "the best season of them all" and I'm like "wtf are you smoking"?

It's a huge leap better than s1, and it does have a certain charm to it, but the humor is still awkward and the show is finding its voice. The touching moments also tend to feel sappy and drags down the episodes; later seasons managed to integrate the emotion better.

Homerpalooza is hands down the worst, even moreso because by the time it aired alternative rock wasn't even that hip anymore. They were behind the times.