I get it. Russia hacked the election. You've told me 100 times a day for months

I get it. Russia hacked the election. You've told me 100 times a day for months.

And despite the sheer volume of you telling me over and over and over again that the Russians hacked the election, I still don't know WHAT was hacked.

I know SOMETHING was hacked and that something resulted in Hillary losing, but for some reason the press never talks about what that something was or how that something harmed Hillary Clinton. All they want is for me to know the Russians did "it", whatever "it" was, and because of "it" Trump's victory is illegitimate. They seem to believe that I don't need to know what "it" was.

Someone please explain to me how the Russians hacked the election. Did they hack the election booths and change votes? If they didn't do that, then what is "it" that Russia did that makes Trump's victory illegitimate?

I can't seem to get that information from the American press for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/russian-hackers-targeted-voter-systems-21-us-states-during-election-says-dhs-official-1627314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leaked emails that showed her getting favor from the dems in the primaries over bernie (not supposed to happen). people resigned, someone at CNN lost their job for giving hillarys campaign team the questions that were getting asked at a primary debate beforehand, which is not allowed.

basically made a lot of berniecrats hop off her boat and either vote independent or not at all

Goddamn copypasta

is it actually pasta? i dont come here anymore

So in other words:
The Russians Leaked stuff proving Hillary was the cheating, lying snake most of us thought she was?
And this is bad how?!?

Because no matter what anyone argues, Trump is probably worse. He didn't try to cheat the election, but he doesn't know what the fuck hes doing, and it is very obvious that him and his team are struggling to figure it out.

To add, its still 100% possible that he was part of the Russians plan to rig the election too. His hands have yet to be proven clean of any of this mess

>Trump is worse
I'd rather have the Genuinely incompetent over the Competantly Corrupt any day. One is ignorance, and is forgivable, the other is the reason the founding fathers ensured we have a second amendment: So as to forcibly remove them from office if they find themselves in a position of power.

Ineptitude > Corruption any day

lets get one thing straight; Hillary was rigging the election

Russian's did everything publicly; releasing true information to the public is not rigging

Russia rigged the election by showing how Hilary was trying to rig the election.

>making this thread again

One last part referring to this bit
>proving Hillary was the cheating, lying snake most of us thought she was?

The general consensus is that Hillary was the only one the dems could have chosen had even the slightest possibility of losing to the Donald.

For fucks sake she passed out walking to a car and had to be carried in by security, losing a shoe in the process. As soon as I saw that news I knew the election had devolved into a kind of shitshow we haven't seen in a long time

Your dog shits in the house where you may not find it for weeks.

Your shady ass cat snitches him out.

Cat is a snitch and obviously bears watching cause its a fucking cat.

But now there is a big steamer behind the couch and you are going to have to do something about it.

Who is the asshole the dog or the cat?

"hacked" is used more or less as a buzzword, but it is not entirely innacurrate.
Russia's "hacking" can alternatively be referred to as "interfering". Most of it had to do with "hacking" people's media bubbles.

Example: Facebook surfaces news and statuses that it think users will like. Russia uses its power on a massive scale to create fake news and to share it on thousands and thousands of fake and/or stolen Facebook accounts. It ensures that these links get caught up within Republican / Conservative social media circles, and the fake news begins to get legitimized because it is getting surfaced out of purely forced popularity.

Russia manipulated filter/media bubbles in a way that they allowed them to easily get propaganda to specific voters that would help to support a Trump victory.

I guess when I said worse I mean't he is literally worse at governing then Hillary. No doubt he was probably the more ethical decision in terms of corruption (not even clearly in the lead though), but he has no experience running any sort of government.

I honestly think Hillary's general skeezyness, her private email server, and the leaked DNC emails had more to do with it. The biggest thing that helped me form my negative opinion is the massive amount of wealth that the Clinton's amassed while she was secretary of state. But I don't social media so what do I know.

>fake news
any examples?

The world is rigged. It's a stage.

Did Russia do anything David Brock hasn't done?
Also.
Did Russia influence politics any more than Israel and AIPAC do?

CNN staging fake news for the fake staged world

Specific links are irrelevant and I'd cringe to search for them. This is something that has been well concluded by US intelligence.

They wouldn't necessarily always publish their own stories either, but would often just share existing fake news thousands of times over. Just imagine any top tier shit conspiracy article from Breitbart or worse being propagated to the top of feeds.

>I get it. Russia hacked the election. You've told me 100 times a day for months.
>And despite the sheer volume of you telling me over and over and over again that the Russians hacked the election, I still don't know WHAT was hacked.

ibtimes.co.uk/russian-hackers-targeted-voter-systems-21-us-states-during-election-says-dhs-official-1627314

There is a difference between standard political influence / lobbying / negotiating between governments, and a foreign power that covertly and maliciously exerts its influence over a foreign people for its own gain.

Maybe it's because I'm not american, but there doesn't seem to be any difference there at all. Why can Merkel donate to Clinton but Putin can't donate to Trump? Why can citizens bribe the american goverment oficials into behaving a certain way, benefitting, say, Saudi arabia over Iran?

On a side note:
>"a foreign power that covertly and maliciously exerts its influence over a foreign people for its own gain."
I wonder how brainwashed americans have to be to actually be oblivious enough to not feel the laughable hipocrisy here.

I think the right wing acknowledges and parades it's influence of foreign powers. I think the left does the same. It's the non-extremist majority that hates it no matter who is doing it. Unfortunately, centrists aren't real people, so you are either far left, or alt-right. America is not as dumb as its leaders. Like fuck, I don't know a single person that votes for Paul Ryan, but he magically gets elected. I went to the same high school that cunt did, but I don't know a single person that likes him. He fucks up the area he's supposed to represent. Now it has like a 12% unemployment rate. BUT HE GETS ELECETED. The public doesn't want any of this shit. Let trannies piss where they want, and kick out illegals. People can call themselves whatever they want, but don't expect me to know your made up pronouns. Bring back jobs that provide decent health insurance if you want it. Unfortunately, antifa/far left jackasses are fucking nuts, and alt-right and neo-cons are bad and/or dumb. We just need a legit 3rd and 4th and 5th party to combat the double-edged bullshit blade.