THIS NIGGER IS GOING TO JAIL

THIS NIGGER IS GOING TO JAIL

youtube.com/watch?v=aEEAKc-7VCI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Df1NvB0CSVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whY?

He ain't lookin up what I think he lookin up, is he?

Go to bed, John

Can someone point out the '' too crazy '' part.

45:00 minute mark

That was the crazy part? Sucks.

-47:00 sorry

What is it?

loads of CP

Oh shit

literally goes into adult link and verifies there's funny shit going on and that's it.

Someone needs to download this shit and keep it incase it gets taken down

Lol you don't go to jail for *seeing* CP you get in trouble for *possessing* CP. For example CP has been posted here a few times. If you're just scrolling down and see it, it isn't your fault.

Oh really? Well shit, no wonder I'm still here. All this time I thought it was just dumb luck.

At 47:00 he went to a website for a murder organization.

No, it just doesn't cross some peoples minds. The streaming guy isn't going to jail. Actual CP wasn't shown.

newfag paradise

guys report the niggers livestream
his account will get terminated

Sigh of relief there. Still don't support it though, oh well.

You cant go to jail for viewing CP if it's a mistake, like lets say you're scrollin down your twitter tl and some weird nigga retweets some underage shit, that shit wont get you jail, if you're actively searching and looking for it (which is what it'd go under since he was)

I absolutely agree. I'm just stating facts, not any of my opinions. Don't fuck around with the deep web. I only use it for when a youtube video gets blocked in my country.

Having a few pictures isn't going to have a police raid at your house either. The people who usually get caught with this shit have gigs to terabytes that they share and trade.

Now I'm to assume that by active, that would mean looking it up repeatedly, right?

He wasn't actively searching for it. Going on the deep web isn't illegal. He was just fucking around.

When I used the deep web back in 2015, I used it to go to a radio website for music. Good times, but the random shit that would pop in here and there drove my off.
Figures how hosts for those are so difficult to take down.

>deep web for blocked videos
Are you retarded or just spouting nonsense? You would literally just have to use a vpn and spoof your ip. No deep web.

he was just looking at a site that said something about slavery. he didnt know it would have kids on it

How is the deep web Sup Forums?

If you're going out of your way to access said material then what you're doing is considered actively searching for it for viewing purposes. In his case it's iffy because he is quite clearly fucking around and not intending to find it but if you think a court will give a shit about that, you're wrong.

see above

Wrong. There's been multiple records of people with a few pictures of underage stuff having been arrested and jailed. Happens all the time in the UK. The ones with gigs and teras normally do get caught more because they're more rampantly searching for it.

True but most courts wouldn't look at it like that my dude

VPNs cost money, friend.

Pretty easy case for a lawyer. Innocent until proven guilty my friend.

Oh hell I can imagine, basically what happened was someone posted some jaibait on a thread earlier. I did a reverse search and only found a thread on website dedicated to cum tributes. It wasn't a nude photograph and frankly it wasn't that exposed either, but it was a tad lude.

>thinking this is how pedo-cases are treated

Courts will always have a bias against pedo stuff because it's pedo stuff. It's guilty until proven guilty in those cases.
Cum tribs on teens faces isn't even illegal, just fuckin' weird.

What am I looking for here? What's the deal besides him being an idiot?

Fair enough, though it wasn't a face pic per-say as it was a full body pic. Again, not nude just partially clothed in what look like a sports bra and some booty shorts.

Still just considered really fuckin weird. Pretty sure you wouldn't get shit for it unless the pictures you found were dedicated to a sexual manor then maybe you'd get a cheeky slap on that sex offender list

Also nigga in OP deleted half the video. He thinks he aint gonna get in shit
LUL

All I can say is that I wake up tomorrow and everything's good, then I'll live life a free man.

Also lol on that last part. Some people, man.

You'll probably be chill my dude, although v& doesn't normally happen within a day. Takes like a week - few months.

But ye you'll be aite

What if I look it up a few times a week to jerk off but I don't ever download any?

Then in that case I'll prolly be free for life since I've never searched and only have some few bad run ins from months ago.

> cyber ghost
NO, they don't as well as OpenVPN.

Just change the url to nsfwyoutube. As in if you have a URL that goes:

www.youtube.com/videocodehere

change it to:

www.nsfwyoutube.com/videocodehere, works like 95% of the time.

watch from 32:00 slave girls and cp

Tails? What the fuck is that distro?

kek'd @ "E-scort"

He made it private!?

roll

RESCUE EMILY MY NIGGA

Who's this Nigger? And who's mutajar?

"This video is not available"
Fucking kek
Anybody got it? Can someone do a torrent?
This shit was amusing.

youtu.be/Df1NvB0CSVc
Here's the Stream from someone who watched it live.

Technically anything you "look up" is downloaded to your computer. That's how it's displayed. You're going to prison nigga

Probably, only because he's a nigger though.