youtube.com/watch?v=xsJhXez42Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=d1ov_M5ixhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sophie Turner.

Pussy most likely

OYSTERS CLAMS AND COCKLES

>OYSTERS CLAMS AND COCKLES
youtube.com/watch?v=xsJhXez42Ko

I would sniff her seat after she's sat in it for an hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1ov_M5ixhE

whats wrong with her brow?

Ginger and copper beads.

We b/tards don't know what pussy smell like, enlighten us please

What does a black cock smell like?

Almonds

She looks like she would be into that smell.

limited brownian motion of inbred anglo genes trapped in volumetric flask of britain

blood

dandelions

Shit, it smells like shit, because the bitch looks retarded enough to wipe the wrong way.
Bet she has corn in her coochie.

Oysters, Clams and Cockles...obviously.

it smells great

My dick

The finest festering seaweed washed up on the shores of Pärnu, Eesti on the Gulf of Riga.

A girls vagina smells of nothing.

Ham, it smells like ham.

shellfish

Italian sausage and fish.

nigger spunk and MDMA sweat just like every other british person

How dare you

We don't even have very many niggers over here

Just lots of Pakis

>reddit spacing
>pretending your post matters

4% != "lots"

Winter. Because she's cumming...

Dindu heaven

>definitely American
>humour goes undetected
>doesn't notice ironic juxtaposition of outrage, slight racism and overtly British racism

hope you don't take everything so seriously, your blood pressure must be high

again, learn how to detect jokes pls

>british """humor"""
>don't take things so seriously, bruh
>just turn off your brain and watch the movie
No wonder you people don;t have an empire anymore.

Kek

*humour

The Hound

If a joke goes by undetected by most - is it still funny? See no difference between the jester and the average Sup Forumstard trying to justify and claim their uncuckedness

Watermelon

You lost the right right to be stewards of the language when you hid in your basements when Hitler cam knocking.

America runs the Anglosphere now, Nigel.

bags of sand

Well... Aria was called horseface

so.... horse?

Rotten cabbage with vinegar. Oh wait, that's her sweat.

rancid pickles

Armpit and urine

haha, I bet you're a blast at parties, mate

we know how to spell humour properly and also how to use apostrophes rather than semi-colons

still, what can you expect from a nation that elected a reality TV clown to their highest political office for reasons best known to themselves.

Make America Great Again?
hahahahahahah

I hope you're not claiming that America beat the Nazis in WWII

Anyone with half a brain knows that was the Soviets

what does "uncuckedness" mean? I can't find it in my dictionary

You lost the right to pretend you have valid opinions when you proved you're undeserving of an empire.

There's no point in your replying further, Liam. You lost this argument before you were even born.

Probably at least kinda like what she's been eating probably. That well worn coins/fish.

Damn, Chum Lee lost some weight. Good for him.

>thinking I'm british

carry on lol, show me the footage of proud Americans liberating Berlin from the Nazi menace

Anyone who visits reddit for their faggot ass revisionist view, which conveniently excludes the entire fucking pacific theater, sure. Go ahead and glorify the soviets because they decided to go the fucking meat shield route rather than strategy. Suck my dick.

Cheese and cigarettes.

everyone knows that the Americans haven't won a a war since the War of Independance, they still act like Vietnam was some kind of success

Oh yeah, the glorious pacific theatre, where the US mass murdered 200,000+ citizens with two bombs

Well done

The Japs were inconsequential compared to the Nazi war machine. Thank you for sorting out that little side conflict tho lol

LOL we fucking won the first war in Iraq in like 9 days. Get fucked. Are you somehow trying to insinuate that the US military is somehow weak?

What does stupid smell like: OP.

War makes murderers of us all.

won? hahaha, have you seen the state of Irsaq these days, you just destabilised the place and fucked off

Thanks. Of course nothing like that happened Europe. We should have politely firebombed their tinderbox homes, instead. I can't get over how forward thinking you Europeans are. Even drew some neat little lines over the middle east that we can all enjoy. Don't worry, no one will blame you, nobody even gives a shit about you anymore.

still, worst war crime of the 20th century? perhaps

violets in spring

Weak?.... well, you couldn't even beat the peasant Viet Cong with all your military might

You lot just think firepower is all that is required to win a war

Wet pennies

like a wet bulldog

And sour milk

Ah, you beat me to it...

yes we should follow America's example and leave the middle east alone

kek

In the eyes of America, winning a war equals massacring a country's civilians and then fucking off

We left Vietnam because of politics, dipshit.

Camel Cunt

I think you've never read anything about the fall of Saigon

> Running away with the enemy at the gates has been revised to political withdrawal in American history books I guess

I bet you've never been to Vietnam

Someone post that pic of her panties

even if that were true, which it is not, how would that equal a military "win"?

Implying you fuckers haven't been meddling there for literal centuries. Only recently the US became the superpower and even more recently the British and then Russia have been fucking it over. Also France led the drive on Libya. Did a great job, lol.

A mucus nodule

>you fuckers

where do you think I'm from?

You're not going to get any praise for any country's actions in the middle east from me.

But the truth is that when historians look back on the 20t/21th centuries in a few hundred years' time - America will be viewed as the bad guys.

Meddling blowhards who overestimate their importance and moral high ground

Quit your fuckin arguing bullshit and post the fuckin pic of this ogres tight white panties fuck

Raisins and dog food

I'd rather help Americans understand their true position in the world than look at pics of that ugly ho

ONION AND HOUND.....KEK

ok. more maisie, you fags. get a room

Hurr durr muh moral high ground post the fuckin pics you faggot

Is this you admitting you lost the argument?

In that case, I'm glad I helped you see the light

> lost argument
> still the most powerful nation in human history

history goes further back than the 1700's

Still, by American logic I guess you "won" the argument by your cunning tactics of:
> switching subject when unable to refute points
> "other countries did it too"

I applaud your great American victory. Now read some fucking books, see some other parts of the world and get your head out of your ass

>making points
>not posting ogre pics

Buddy let's get on track here

sure

Submit to your imperialist overlords and their superior ogre genes

What the fuck is "reddit spacing?" This is the second time today I have seen this reference.

based on those eyebrows, a great big musty bush.

New rule ogre pics only