youtube.com/watch?v=eqLq_VbbtJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=1vU6a7Haw78
youtube.com/watch?v=Tblx00nIZB0
youtube.com/watch?v=pgfyDlaacz4
youtube.com/watch?v=OtBHfxU2wmc
instagram.com/p/BRseHH6A_jV
roli.com/stories/grimes-electromagnetic-pulse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GONNA KEEP GOING TILL I'M BORED. TAKING REQUESTS WHILE I'M HERE FUCKERS. YOUTUBE LINK AND TIMEFRAME IS ALL I NEED. SAVE EM'. I MIGHT NOT BE BACK FOR A WHILE.

Reminder that Grimes is shit and will never match Björk's ability

>not linking old tread in the op
Rood

>will never match Björk's ability
Based on that gif you posted, I'd say she already has desu

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

If Bjork is so good then why are you here and not in a Bjork thread? Oh, understand. There are no Bjork threads in a catalog.

Daily reminder that Claire is a patrician and you should check her recs on tumblr.
Discovered a lot of good songs there.
youtube.com/watch?v=r4k1l0zeFrs
youtube.com/watch?v=i1YicFvDtcU
youtube.com/watch?v=eqLq_VbbtJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=1vU6a7Haw78
youtube.com/watch?v=Tblx00nIZB0

B8

Björk is the past
Grimes is the future

love her autism bangs

>Björk is the past

You have a point. Bjork's latest essential album was in 2001, ages ago. Anything after that is just pretentious arty bollocks with no good songs. Bjork will be remembered for her 90's albums + Vespertine. Bjork lost all sense of fun and melody since then.

hide thread

Agreed. But still, Björk released her first great album when she was 29 so maybe 2017 or 2018 will be the year for first Grimes' great album? I hope it finally happens

FRESH GRIMS
youtube.com/watch?v=pgfyDlaacz4

"I am producer slash songwriter"

Does she have to stuff into everyone's face all the time that she also (halfassedly) produces her things? What an annoying twat

What the hell are you talking about, user? Are you out of your mind? What is this thing
>maybe 2017 or 2018 will be the year for first Grimes' great album
??

Do you seriously imply that she didn't release at least one great album so far? Why do you think people are discussing her more than Bjork?

>inb4 her look
Consider that Sup Forums likes Bjork's look more than Grimes' look. The latter's look is insulted very often by this army of Sup Forumstant plebs.

Anyone would do the same thing even you.

Wow, she's really amazing

She didn't even mention all her occupations. What is wrong to describe what she does for a potential audience who has no idea who she is?

Let me tell you something: you would brag all day long if you were in her place. Right?

>Why do you think people are discussing her more than Bjork?
Did you come to this board yesterday? Björk has always been one of trademarks of Sup Forums, basically what Boxxy was to Sup Forums etc. Let's not alter the reality now.

>inb4 "look at how active this general is!!1!"
The fact you 10 same people here discuss her (better said: post random gifs and pics of her, discuss who she hangs put with in private life (like wtf?? I'm thinking of that Hana chick) etc. is not representative of the board as a whole. /metal/ is also a very active general, are they supposed to say "Why do you think people discuss metal more than any other genre on this board?" I guess they do not say that because they know what the real picture is. Don't be delusional.

Wut? She just said what her profession is

>Does she have to stuff into everyone's face all the time
Speaking of this, she should push that really hard. To popularize this thing and hopefully more women will follow her path. To break the stereotypes that women can't produce their own music. Being a female singer/songwriter/producer/sound engineer in this music biz is the exception, not the rule. As a matter of fact could you name even 10 such female artists?

it's memes time

>Björk has always been one of trademarks of Sup Forums
Did I say she wasn't? I said that Grimes is more discussed than Bjork. Fact. And that for years and even in between albums. In meantime plenty of other popular artists faded away (e.g. Alice Glass).

>The fact you 10 same people here discuss her
Usually there are way more than 10. This thread is still newish. As for the "10 same people" part, you better prove that.

she is cool

>The fact you 10 same people here discuss her
Well, we have at least 10 people. And nobody even discusses Bjork anymore since she is not relevant.

>And nobody even discusses Bjork anymore since she is not relevant.
Not that user, but there are some Bjork threads from time time. She's semi relevant. Her aging fanbase don't waste their time on this board.

It's pretty funny that there are way more pictures in them than in a Grimes thread. Apparently her fans here care a lot about Bjork's image. The same people are whining that Grimes fans care only about Grimes' look when in reality there's way more discussion that picture sharing.

>since she is not relevant

Lol

not relevant on Sup Forums, user
where is your bjork thread and why are you here?

He's here because Grimes is relevant.

>younger artists are more relevant than older ones

STOP THE PRESSES

True. Lorde is much more relevant than Grimes. Also, Melodrama is AOTY

grimefags btfo'd

>Lorde is much more relevant than Grimes.
In mainstream, yes. But don't forget that she was inspired by Grimes and even Grimes herself supported Lorde at the beginning of her career. Still, Grimes is the influencer, Lorde is the follower.

>Melodrama is AOTY
No.

Bjork fans BTFO!

Bjork fans BTFO once again!

Tbh that's pretty good cinematography

Grimes Friday

How she so thin

for you user

nice

Haven't seen this here before.

good

i need her love

>so maybe 2017 or 2018 will be the year for first Grimes' great album?
If by "great album" you actually mean "album that I really like", then yes - 2017-18 very well could be the time.
Interesting point though about Bjork's first (forgetting her actual first for the moment) having been released at the same age that Grimes is now...

I'm not in love
I'm not in love
I'm not in love

We are not in love

hahah grimes is so bad
you nerds are just pretending to like grimes right?
its just cuz you want to fuck her, right?

She's good. She gets cycled with my other albums

Cool. Will have to see if they pop up in my copy of Equator.

Newsflash - lots of "normal" people don't who she is or what she does. Music nerds are few and far in between irl.

>WAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, STOP LIKING AND LISTENING TO GRIMES BECAUSE I HATE HER
Bullshit opinion. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Great song youtube.com/watch?v=OtBHfxU2wmc

bump

Vulnicura was good, you're too pleb, man

>10 music reviews vs 2
>7 major albums vs 2 major albums
Very good metric, retard

After 7 you'd think she'd get it right by now.

She's gotten it right 6 times. Grimes has once.

Doesn't matter. If Bjork is such a genius she should have her average rating high. You're just finding excuses, fucktard.

>Grimes has once.
Wrong. She got it right 4 times is a row (all her 4 albums).

'pleb'/'patrician' is a retarded meme desu.

lol first time on Sup Forums, im anonymous bitch sex sex sex sex

Tell me that after 5 more grimes reviews show up on that site. You're comparing a new rookie baseball player who's made one good play and a seasoned vet (who has still made overwhelmingly good plays) who's made mistakes over the years.

But all but Halfaxa are bad. I think you might be talking about a different way of getting it right.

It's a good term for someone who uses "arty" as a reason why an album is bad, and can't into any non-easily-accessible music

>But all but Halfaxa are bad. I think you might be talking about a different way of getting it right.
Just your opinion. Irrelevant.

>Tell me that after 5 more grimes reviews show up on that site. You're comparing a new rookie baseball player who's made one good play and a seasoned vet (who has still made overwhelmingly good plays) who's made mistakes over the years.
It doesn't matter. The fact remains: your rpecious Bjork has a lower rating because her music dipped in quality.

>Just your opinion. Irrelevant.
And why is YOURS relevant? Pretentious elitist douchebag.

>Just your opinion. Irrelevant
Interesting, since the music reviews that we're talking about are just opinions.
>It doesn't matter
I will never cease to be amazed at the lengths that you people will go to to dismiss arguments because they prove you wrong. Even if you were right, a dip and then a steep upturn in quality is actually a very promising thing, unlike Grimes' steep decline

>Wrong. She got it right 4 times is a row (all her 4 albums).

Imagine being this delusional, it's just pathetic.

gorgeous pic

You're pathetic. And you have shit taste for hating perfectly fine albums.

>Interesting, since the music reviews that we're talking about are just opinions.
They are opinions, but they're relevant.

>unlike Grimes' steep decline
WTF are tou talking about? Her albums got more and more acclaimed. AA got an 88 Metascore which a big score.

My post that you responded to (the halfaxa one) was obviously not relevant, as it was a reply to someone else.

I'm talking about my opinion, not about ratings on metacritic

Why are grimes' fans this retarded. I hope it's just one guy being this fucking stupid LOL

>implying that his retarded ramblings are arguments

>5 more grimes reviews
Don't you mean albums?

>who's made one good play
At least two - can't you count?

>It's a good term for someone who uses "arty" as a reason why an album is bad

>The golden mean, the truth, is no longer recognized or valued. To win applause one must write stuff so simple that a coachman might sing it, or so incomprehensible that it pleases simply because no sensible man can comprehend it.
— Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, writing to his father in 1782

The pleb/patrician taste divide is a meme concocted by people with subpar music comprehension.

Any of you plebs care to defend Grimeth's horrible new leg and face tattoos?

>I hope it's just one guy being this fucking stupid LOL
Actually yes. He/she usually makes good points, but he/she has a tendency to throw in kindergarden-level insults every other sentence that make it very hard to take him/her seriously.

>Tell me that after 5 more grimes [albums] show up on that site.
Here's an idea. Let's look at
Only time will tell desu.

forgot pic

>face tattoos
Pretty sure you're talking about a different Grimes desu.

then explain this shit under her chinnice trips btw

It's called face paint.
instagram.com/p/BRseHH6A_jV

It's face paint. That's an older pic. Here's a recent Grimes.

> horrible new leg and face tattoos
Her tattoos are none of your business, nosy autist.

>nosy autist.
see
Take a chill pill, user.

roli.com/stories/grimes-electromagnetic-pulse
>“When I was making these sounds I was trying to make stuff that I would actually use. They don’t sound like anything I’ve made before, but they have vibes I’d be curious about. I wanted to make things that were 3D and felt really good. My first three albums were very digital, and my last album was really guitar heavy because I thought, ‘Oh man, it would be great to play a real instrument in real life.’ But now that I understand production a lot better, I’m in to a whole new world of synthesis, I guess.”
Pre-AA-era Grimes music plus post-AA-era Grimes production for next album confirmed desu.

>Take a chill pill, user.
Not nice to say that

Face tattoos? Dig them glasses though. Not many people could pull that off, but she does just fine. CUTE!

>Not nice to say that
Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

You said that many times before. It doesn't work in this case for the simple reason that I personally didn't insult you. Why do you care about some random morons like posting stupid stuff ITT? You're not even a mod.

does anyone have the gif of grimes being lifted up by the waist?

What's it from? I'll make it for you. :)

i dont know it was posted on here like a year ago

Ok, I'll turn my Batman on and see if I can help you... Was it a production video or a live type thing?

This?