Ok Sup Forums, a year and a half and two dermatologist amointments and I still can't get rid of these fuckers...

Ok Sup Forums, a year and a half and two dermatologist amointments and I still can't get rid of these fuckers. You guys are my last hope for an answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/Conditions/pompholyx/Pages/Introduction.aspx
lloyd-derm.com/medical/warts.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatment_of_warts_by_keratolysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try with a knife

They came back when I cut them off. The docter even burnt the shits off and they came back bigger. He said burning them off when they are that big would cause nerve damage.

wha are those tings?

Seed warts

maybe a skin transplant will do?

>fold and cut piece of paper towel to size of wart
>soak in apple cider vinegar
>place on wart
>cover wart with liberal amount of duct tape
>press on firmly so as to create a tight seal
>leave on for a few days
>change out paper towel when it dries up (every day or two)
>after a few days the spores should all reach the surface of wart
>get nail clipper
>wash with alcohol
>cut black spores out
>don't go too deep and cut skin!!
>start high and only cut black spores
>rinse everything with alcohol
>put duct tape and vinegar soaked paper towel back on
>wait a couple more days
>repeat if necessary

I had a wart like that in the same spot. Take some Wartner off amazon or a store. It just like freezes it. Do it like twice a day for 4 weeks and it got rid of mine. May not seem like it after 4 weeks but let it do it's thing. Also I clipped the shit out of the mother fucker with nail clippers till it bled, best of luck... user

Step 1: eat a banana.
Step 2: put banana peel with the inside banana part touching the wart.
Step 3: tape it to your hand.
Step 4: replace with a new one daily.

It'll be gone within a week.

Do you speak from experience user? How lobg will i have to do this? Ivr heard it can take up to three weeks.

I've had like 3 on my foot and one on my thumb, this method killed them quickly.

you could cure it yourself with crispr cas9,

First remove callus with pumice stone (gentley with water) then use vaseline intensive care aloe soothe lotion reapeatedly (5 or more times a day) and use vaseline every other night. My buddy had this on his thumb and this worked after about 6 months (noticable differance after like 2-3 months)

You could probably get a cortisone shot but they're extremely painful, also gay

I've successfully permanently gotten rid of two of them by applying duck tape to the affected site in order to cut off the oxygen supply.

If done correctly they should be gone within 2-5 weeks max.

Gets rid of the warts and give you potassium, its like a win win
>inb4 stupid fucking banana meme

Anyone have an after pic of these?

OP COULD YOU PLEEEASE STOP FAPPING ALREADY?

Yeah I had one under my big toe that I figured would go away but after a four or five months it ended up splitting into like 3 and spreading to the adjacent toe. I looked up how to kill it and found this method (apple cider vinegar until its black and cut it out). Elsewhere I found people saying just to cover it with duct tape. I combined both and it got rid of them within a week or two.

Next time I got one on my thumb and I did this right away. Was gone in a little over a week. Just make sure the paper towel doesn't dry out, and is taped down firmly (not too tight, don't want to cut off blood circulation).

This will make mustard gas

They usually grow on calloused skin (palms/foot soles) so they don't leave any marks.

Is this for real or is this one of those banana memes that the kids are into these days?

I had a wart about that size as a kid. I had it frozen with liquid nitrogen three times but it always came back more disgusting than the last time. I tried a couple creams that did nothing. Obviously used duct tape, which was surprisingly effective, in combination with abriding it every night with abrasives and a razorblade. Eventually after a LOT of effort, I did manage to get rid of it, leaving behind a scar (but it's low profile and has diminished over time and is now barely noticeable).

The moral is that persistence is key. It took five years to get rid of that fucker. Just keep trying things. Maybe try the duct tape for a while (leave it on all day; replace it every night and whenever it starts to peel). Ultimately, the highest success rate comes from surgery (not cutting the top off at home, but actually going to a dermatological surgeon to remove it entirely), but even that is not guaranteed, and of course it is expensive, has a longer recovery, and has a risk of infection. I don't recommend slicing it off yourself, as that can be painful and bleeds A LOT, apart from being painful and very often leading to bacterial superinfection that can make the wart green, painful, and disgusting

Rub an old penny on it and throw the penny away. Worked on every wart I've ever had, haven't had one in 13 years.

So if i were to combine every one of these methods by mixing bananas, apple sider vinegar, vasaline, aloe, and duck tape the mixture on them, it would be powerful enough to kill them in like a week?

Depends on your dermatologist. I saw a gun dermo and he diagnosed mine as pompholyx

>nhs.uk/Conditions/pompholyx/Pages/Introduction.aspx

On the positive side, I think this is what you have. On the negative side, this particular type of dermatitis is probably going to stay with you for life.

Try not to pop them, nor give handshakes to people when your hand is flaring up. It's possible that this will spread to other parts of your body - the key thing is management.

Not all things can be cured. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I don't think so. They have never iched or burned at all and they dont pop, they are just piles of super hard skin.

Combining ingredients is counterproductive. Try one for a few weeks, and if you didn't notice any change, try another. However, these can all be combined with abrasion. You can also just keep going back to the doctor to get it frozen over and over until it doesn't come back. That sounds crazy, but warts are unpredictable like that. I recommend all of the above.

get a 32 oz container
put in 12 oz of bleach
Put in 12 oz of ammonia
stir it for 2 minutes.
throw a dozen cotton balls into it,
put a cotton ball on growth,

keep cotton ball on it for at least an hour, cover with band-aid.
replace cotton ball when it dries out

repeat daily.
you should feel effects soon

It's in your blood. No, and I repeat NO topical solution will work like many are suggesting because obviously, it's in your blood.

Oddly there's some stomach ulcer medicine I believe that kills warts. Ask your doctor about a prescription to kill the infection in your bloodstream.

This is also excellent advice. Conventional bleach contains carbon-chlorine bonds, and ammonia is a strong base that can break these bonds and bonds to the chloride, evolving chloramine gas. This gas, similar to mustard gas, can kill you and therefore the wart.

>It's in your blood. No, and I repeat NO topical solution will work like many are suggesting because obviously, it's in your blood.

Implying warts don't go away and you can't be wart free without prescription drugs. Fucking summer on Sup Forums at it's finest.

this. I had different warts (but still warts) on two toes and one on my foot, and just got them sprayed with liquid nitrogen at the dermatologist. Stung for a day or so, mainly just walking on them but was maybe 3 or 4 /10 by itself. Both developed huge cavities and filled with serum, popped them after a few days and drained all the fluid. Kept clean and eventually took off the dead skin with the wart still on it, and the skin has finally grown back. They were substantially smaller than what you've got on your hand OP, and it might be kinda weird being on your hand as opposed to under your foot, but the nitrogen works and I'm surprised your dermatologist hasn't tried it yet.

I got you OP, I once had one for over a year

Bite that shit. Many times I cut mine out and it always grew back. Maybe it was the enzymes in the spit that destroyed the virus/bacteria? I don't know. But saliva has enzymes strong enough to deteriorate almost all foods, and can even kill HIV, if you got HIV blood in your mouth.
So bite that shit. Then once it begins to grow back, bite it even fucking more, and always be sure to squeeze the blood inside of it out and clean it nice. Eventually, itll get to where itll grow back but itll be even with your skin. And even more eventually, youll be able to bite it out without it bleeding at all. Then itll be gone

Suicide is your only option.

>implying there's only one kind of wart

Kill yourself and get educated. Whatever order you want.
lloyd-derm.com/medical/warts.html

+1 on that apple cider vinegar method, if you don't want to use duck tape, try waterproof band-aids as a substitute.

do you know what saran wrap is? that transparent shit ?

put whatever topical solution your dermatologist gives you on the wart, and then wrap it in saran wrap (or alternatively sticky tape, the transparent one). The wart will be gone in 2-3 weeks tops.

Didn'tknow about this meme. Glad i looked it up before trying it.

I used collodion (I think that the spellind).
If if remember correctly it was something with iodine I'm not sure. Ask your pharmacist or something nigga.
My shit fell off in a week, although to be fair it was way smaller than that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatment_of_warts_by_keratolysis

Shit that's pretty big. I had mine around the same area. Didn't go to the doctors. Just kept clipping it. But it kept growing back. So one day out of frustration, I said to myself. I'm gonna fucken beat u bitch. This hurts like hell, but I dug that clipper deep enough to get under it, clipped around the circumference to unroot the fucker. Flicked on the ground and screamed I TOLD U I'D GET U BITCH! I TOLD U. It hurt like HELL, more a mental battle because the pain tells ur mind to stop after every clipping. But seeing that crater filled with red where the wart used to be, I felt accomplished. The year was complete. Advice to OP, Man up. 5mins of pain. High intensity pain.

dont listen to this faggot.
pouring mustard or ketchup on growth
will not fix it.
faggot

sorry user you have aids

Fudging fagget,
sodium hypochlorite contain no carbon you fool.
go back to school.

Wow you would think at least one of your two doctors would recognize aids, you faggot.

You have to go into the dermatologist like once a month or else it will just grow back.

The skin is too thin in that area. The only way to permanently remove it is by removing a section of the skin. You could pretend you were attacked with a knife or something

Alright. Im about to do this shit right now.

Are u right handed or left handed? Cut it off

Don't forget to post pics

SILVER NITRATE STICKS

BURN IT OFF FOREVER.

LOOK IT UP, OP.

Black Salve.
Be careful.

- actual doctor here. -
A week of oral aminosalicylic acid will most likely remove them. - talk to your own doctor about this, as it is a kinda 'last resort' in treatment, due to potential side effects, such as gastric ulcers. Also it hasnt been through enough studies to conclude if it works. However as case studies, my patients have had their warts completely regress, when they were on 5-asa

Faaaarrrkkkk, just from memory which was 15years ago, I do not envy u. Considering u have to do this 2 times... The second ones gonna be so hard because u know what to expect. My advice, don't stop. Just clip and breathe. GL OP. May the force be with u

whoa

Most bleach is organic chloride, not chlorite salts. Sodium hypochlorite will not react with ammonia to produce chloramine gas. It is still a good idea, though.

Fuck pictures. BEAST ON THAT BITCH. video it.

I once had a couple warts in the crook of my arm. I had thought they were zits and would try to pop them. After a long while it began to get loose and I managed to vice grip it with my fingernails and it came out. I realized at that point that it was not a zit and a wart. Hell, it might have been some sort of cancer because it had its own blood supply (tumors promote angiogenesis) because that fucker bled for a while. I then hopped in the shower and scrubbed the fuck out of it. After the shower I saturated it with alcohol to try and kill any wart cells that remained. It worked, as it has never come back. idk if this applies to you or not

Dude same thing here...are you me?

Op bite the shit of it and spit the chunks out. Just keep doing it and it will go away. None of this other shit worked. Had a big one on my fingertip and didn't leave a scar in my fingerprint.

Are u sure u didn't scratch ur dick off?

Compound W and bandaids covering them and time.

Tie string round them till they wither off and die

Ops too busy fighting himself atm. Don't bitch out.

I
ts too bug to get the entire clippers around it, so i cut of one small piece and it hurt like a bitch. So much that i pussied out of the rest. I guess ill be buying a shit load of ASV and bananas.

Lol. Soft... Its not for the faint hearted. Don't worry OP, it took me many attempts to get all the way through.

U need one of these clippers to get dug in

Never heard that thing with vinegar, but denying oxygen will make them easier to cut off, can confirm

this guy is basically right. problem is you have to go deep enough in one time. wart roots grow from the outsind in, as your skin grows from inside out (hope you unterstand what i mean.) this is basically balanced. take a medicamet against warts and aplay as often as you CAN. will burn probably, like putting vinegar in a wound. will dry, rip it away, repeat. repeat until you see the root. cut it away. and create a ritual. do some epic music while doing it. warts are a mental thing. experience wart like that on foot. one week late its gone.

Look up blister beetle toxin.

Its how I got rid of my warts.

It's a warts. Try celandine or go to doctors they knows how to get off these shit - liquid azote for example.

All warts have a blood supply. They are not cancerous (cancer metastasizes), but they are similar to benign tumors. They are growths of epidermal tissue (not just skin cells, but also blood vessels, nerve clusters, and other structures) caused by HPV infection.

freeze them off, did that 14 years ago at this point and havent gotten another once since

Fuck off

the definition of a cancerous cell does not require metastais. cancerous cells are any that are dividing out of control. cancer does indeed become its most dangerous once it spreads throughout the body and embeds itself into other organs, disrupting their function. tumors are in fact composed of cancer cells that have not migrated

I had warts larger than that all over both hands all throughout school. I had them burned I had them frozen I had private appointments that cost 100s, nothing worked.

Weeks later a school friends mum says she has a homeopathic remedy, I don't believe in that stuff but worth a try. A tube of small light green ball/pills taken three times a day.

Within a week they were gone.

Hope that helps!

Pic semi-related, that's what they looked like but they were light green.

I use white vinegar in cotton balls, strap it on it and leave it over night. It may sting, leave it. It removes the skin and should heal in less than a week. (In my case I've done it about 8 times and only once has it came back and I had to do it again)

Jalapeno juice works like a charm (caution may burn any open wounds on hand) apply 3 times a day let dry wash off after about 30 mins. Rinse and repeat.

I had warts on the top of my toes for a couple of years, at first it was just on my big toe but then started having more and more on the other toes as well. I tried getting them frozen off at the doctor's office but it didn't work as they were so big, similar to OPs. They didn't hurt or anything was just a bit bothersome looks wise. Anyways fast forward to a few years later, this one particular winter, I decided to go swimming everyday at an indoor pool. I swam everyday straight for a couple of months, and I remember sometime in February, I looked down at my toes, the warts were fucking GONE. All of them. To this day they never returned. I guess I attribute them to the high chlorine content in the water, maybe they just soaked up and fell off. Very strange, but hey I'm fine with it.

tl;dr
>>Had toe warts, went swimming they fell off.

slice both open put rubbing alcohol into each and then add i tsp of honey let it sit for 10 mins

got rid of mine by keeping black electrical tape over it for about a month. It smelled funny since i could only air it out to clean it each day but after a month i pulled it out like a plug. The hole closed up fine and theres no sign of them on my fingers anymore

don't listen to these homeopathic retards telling you to eat ground up bull testicles or something. Just wrap that shit up and forget about it for a month.

If it's hurting to clip it you are cutting way to deep into your skin you idiot

You should only be cutting off the black spores that rise to the surface, and that won't feel like anything if you soaked the wart in vinegar long enough

I had these fuckers when I was like 11. My dad dug em out with a swiss army knife and nail clippers. Hurt like a bitch but havent had em since. GL OP.

Usually they just freeze these bastards or put some weird smelling ointment on them (that makes them turn black and they fall off), have you done that?

I got warts a lot in football on my hands and a few on my feet. Some methods work better for different kinds of warts. I had one that became big enough that that doctor cut away all the flesh that was even near it. There is a tiny scar there now. For your case I suggest freezing it at your doctors office about every 3 weeks. I am currently in this process right now. If you don't want to do that then the apple cider vinegar duct tape treatment would be very effective too. I have used the vinegar and duct tape on small one that I didn't feel like freezing off.

That's completely false. Metastasis is one of the six hallmarks of cancer. Benign tumors are by definition not cancerous.

Warts are technically not even tumors, though as I said, they are similar.

Tbh, when warts want to disappear, they will. I froze one off 4 times. Never worked. Then one morning I woke up and it was just gone. Over night.

Urine works much better than vinegar.

Basically this. Some methods mentioned here, like liquid nitrogen and salicylic acid, are known to be effective a statistically significant amount of the time. Others, like homeopathic remedies (which contain exactly none of the listed active ingredient), are not. Still others, like duct tape, may or may not be. But at the end of the day, time cures most warts, not any treatment.

Hey OP,

I used to have those on my palm as well, just as big.

Here's how I got rid of it. I was a pre med fag so I had a surgical kit, but any sharp tools can work.

The wart is a patch of growth on top of your dermis. If you take a cross section it looks like a cork screwed into your skin.

So what I did was to sanitize the affected area and scalpel and just dug it out. The wart has no nerve, just a lot of blood vessels.

Once you start cutting into it the "screw" is visible. You'll bleed like a mother fucker but there is very little pain.

I dug the entire "meat cork" out. Then dressed the wound.

Takes about a week to heal and if you dug deep enougn, and you can see the root of the wart, once it's out and healed. The thing should go away.

If you have no scalpel you can achieve the same with a sharp pair of nail clipper. Just use the tip to dig it out.

If you do take the advice to self operate. Just remember to sanitize affected area and tools very thoroughly.

had 1 for like a year. it eventually came off the more i poked it

cut the head of your penis and cut a slit in the wart then rub one out

For anyone who still is in here since I'm late, girl gave me hpv and got warts on my shaft. Tried freezing off at doctor and always came back within a few weeks.

Tried apple cider vinegar on a steiral pad, then wrapped my shaft in scotch tape around the pad. Died within a 2 days, replacing pad every few hours with fresh soaked apple cider vinegar. Did this 3 times over a few months an warts died completely.

The cons is it will kill your skin and burn like a mother fucker bit as long as you change and disinfect with alcohol you'll be ok. It's gonna burn, bad. This is not easy

Im not even bullshitting you. I had some on my cock for 8 years. My gf got pregnant and would pump and freeze her breast milk. I read online that it cures lots of things. I started applying a few drops on the warts 4 times a day. No pain at all. They shrunk and were gone in a few weeks. Haven't come back in 2 years. You can buy frozen breast milk online. You're welcome. Don't believe? Research it.

Superior negro cum will fix that but u gotta suck it out yourself

Buy a fish tank, and clean it with no gloves. It will go away. (The key is the cleaner)

sound advice annon just find some small home made blue pills and and take um 3 times a day what could go wrong

This. I've used this method. 1 frozen little bag of breast milk is more than enough