looks ingrown man

nail is digging into skin.
apply tourniquet to toe and cut off

M8 i have so bad news.
>it's cancer.

Nice
I dunno where to go also im broke

Infected ingrown toenail

Severely ingrown. Go get it pulled off by a doctor, unless you want to lose it to some nasty infection some day

It's gonna get infected. Puss will form. Over in 3days. Stop picking or biting at it u dirty Asian kunt

>13

thats an ingrown toenail, its either gonna get infected or already is.

Get a butter knife put it behind the nail and follow it out. (like you are trying to stab your other toes)

Soak it in a tub for 30 minutes and do that.

fucking rip you dude.

I know i was hoping another reason would be im in denial.
How to fix evwrything ive done makes it much worse also theres pain surging through my leg upwards also im watching b99 its great

When you rub the top of your toemail, do you feel bumps? Use to happen to me, ingrown nail would grow through the skin. Poke out the other side.

If you go somewhere, they'll just rip it off and charge you like crazy. Try trimming around where it's ingrown at or, nut up and remove the nail.

Good luck nasty toebro.

Its so ingrown i cant reach it

Ingrown toe
Soak in salt water every day until you can go get it removed
I've had one and its fucking painful. And at least a week after its gunna hurt bad

its inflamed and i dont know what to tell you. You get a towel roll it up. Bite down on it, and get a butter knife and pry that bitch out.

Bones can get infected my dude, ive dealt with ingrown toenails at least 3 times. Dont be a dumb nigger and ignore it, somebody will step on your toe and itll hurt.

def ingrown, i had it on both big toes, both sides. ignored it for a year or two, but it got to the point where tiny sensation (pulling covers over toe) would send me into reeling pain, so i got it checked out. ending up having an in-office """""surgery""""", but really the guy just numbs the toe and goes buck wild getting the ingrown bit out. then he applied some paste that apparently makes it not grow back. toes bled like a fountain after taking the bandage off at home, but just had to soak them and all pain was gone after a coupe days.

you can scream about being in denial all you want, you can soak it all you want. But that nail will continue to grow until you either stop it or take it to a doctor who will cut the root and kill it.

Get these ALL the time coz I never cut my nails properly. You'll often need to dig deep to find the bit of nail that's digging/cutting into the flesh. Try sqeezing out any puss and then soaking your toe for a bit before trying it.

We demand pics if you squeeze the puss out!

you're so disgusting even your blood wants to leave you

vocaroo.com/i/s0N1TJWNnbsz

This pic is good!! It's often just a small piece of nail jutting out that will cut into the flesh at the front of the toe. Cut that piece and instant relief!

yeah the nail grows at an arch so you dont cut it unless you can 100% see it, you cut it. Make it flat.

Its a big piece

Ive already let that out a buncha times sorry

Ongrown as fuck man, if you don't want to get part of your nail taken off, use epsom salt and hot ass water, soak dat shit like four times a day and pry that nail out when you aren't causing too much pain by doing so.

A lot of the skin around there is did anyways. Just clip that shit off and soak in hot salty water until you're at the root of the issue.

While we're at it btw whats this??? Its not painful or in anyway an obstacle I've just jad it for a few years now

The lil bump

I had an ingrown toenail for about a year and when I finally pulle it out it was legit 1/4 inch of sharp nail digging into my fucking toe I wish I still had the pics. Instant relief.

This is what it looked like

How do you let it get that bad...

Dang

How can that person even walk with that happening to them?

Get one of these
youtube.com/watch?v=TXawcToixMI

OP, just go to the doctor. No matter how many times you cut it, it will grow back and be worse that what it was.
I lived with that pain for like 6 months and felt stupid I didn't do it sooner.

Oh motherfucker, no wonder it was bad.

how did u heal it?

I had this when I was younger, mine was way fucking worse than that tho, it leaked green puss and hurt to even walk.
I went to some kinda foot place and he went into the sides of my toes and made it so that the nail stopped growing so I would not have in grown nails anymore.

I still have my toenails and you cent even tell where it does not grow unless you get close, worse fucking part was those needles going into my fucking toes to numb it.

This

Disgusting toe! Don't show it never again...
You're fat i guess.

Had the same thing. Took a suplex at wrestling and busted it good. Ignored it for close to a year and nearly lost my toe/life to infection. Had my toe cut and stitched, 15 years on and im still here.

you have an ingrown nail, you pussy

you can treat it yourself. you'll have to soak it in warm water as hot as you can handle, for enough time so your skin gets wrinkly, dry it and sterilize it using alcohol, hydrogen peroxide or iodine solution, cut out the corners and maybe sides, digging underneath the nail with one of those flat pointy metal things for nails (after its been sanitized too], lifting it and cutting out the piece. you then wipe out all the blood and apply petroleum based antibiotic ointment such as neosporin. then cover it in gauze or cotton, gauze better. if you can be very careful so that nothing lands on your toe, don't cover it at all.

this is what any podiatrist would do except that they will anesthetize the area with an injection. if you can handle the pain, you dont need one

This is a valuable lesson for others. Learn how to cut your toe nails properly, like adults do, or you'll end up a faggot like OP

I had a bad ingrown toenail about a year so ago, doctor cut it out. Nearly puked because the puss and my feet were disgusting along with the fact i didn't wear socks. Didn't soak it every day like the doctor wanted and forgot to take my antibiotics a lot, pretty sure it's still infected but it's got no pain whatsoever, It's probably gonna get worse cause i just cut my fucking toe nails way too short. Ehh... Whatever. If you go to the doctor take your antibios and soak your foot after he cuts the shit until your toe is back in working order

I bought this ingrown kit from amazon but i think i might just cancel that and go to a doc

you need to cut out the edges of your toenail