bump, I'd secede for her

Klan/10, would fuck and punch in tits

I'd skull fuck her

Nope

Well, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
7/10

sexy trashy boner fuck her in the trailer park while her dads home

No 3/10

Bet she had a dick in every hole before she was 14.

Why is she an American hating, fascist, racist?

Because she knows if you hate her you'll dick her twice as hard.

No she doesn't. She doesn't know that, stupid.

2/10 - gages and shitty tats

rate my redneck brother

Would fuck her right in her shit hole

10/10 would kill white supremacists with.

fucking florida

i woulda dated him and he wouldnt of gone so crazy :(

Rednecks don't kill white supremacists you fucking retard.

Neo Nazis never convert to Islam either...oh wait.

But real speak how the fuck do you go from hating sandniggers to hating whiteniggers?

This may come off as crude but i don't care right now, its been a long foul, fucked up day working 17 hours in a mineshaft in southern Oklahoma for $11.58 an hour so I'm pretty fucking pissed off. Your sister looks like a whore. The type of whore who would gleefully sit on some middle aged dude's knob in the bathroom of an Arby's while high on crystal because she wants a bump of blow or a few bucks for cigarettes. Literally a pile of tattooed meat with some makeup on her ok face and three usable holes (as follows!) One for crying and screaming while she blows out her ass in her third anal orgasm, another stinky hole for poops and lastly, a puffy kitty hole for pees, and by golly gee I'd drill them all like a sweaty lunatic under Satan's moon until her Dollar Tree mascara was ruined and her ass looked like a spoiled fig. Fucking garbage disposal for cum, no offense to her. I'm sure she's wonderful. Anywho. Hope the guy fucking her has a good hog. She deserves nothing but the fattest, filthiest local cock. Whenever, wherever. God Bless America, and more fucking importantly, God bless whores.

Theres a lot to criticize, frankly. I especially can not stand that kind of piggish nose. Its close to being a nigger nose. every woman Ive ever seen with that nose has the same basic shapeto their faces as she does, and the same small chin. Its very distracting and ugly. If you have similar features i feel sorry for you. No she isnt fuckable. Girls with that nose are descended from niggers. They usually also have drama attitudes, always ready to mouth off, thinking they are cute because scrubby drunks are always willing to mount them. they often say doggie style is their favorite position but i am convinced thats the only way men will fuck them. the more i look at her the uglier she gets. Im already close to actually hating her. That fucking nose. and her forehead, while not overly large, has a roundness to it that makes me want to knot it up with my knuckle game.keep that bitch away from me. i hate her.

share her nudes if i share her name? pennsylvania, right? ;)

You say, "You cant even see her forehead, asshole." but I do work in the forehead field and recognize the curve at her brow. I also REALLY hate that fucking eyebrow thing she seems to have drawn on herself. Man, I could beat a bitch like that till shes toothless.

That's a spic not a redneck

Would give her the BBC./10

this girl tried to flirt with me hard but i had a gf at the time. like a month or two ago

beatitwithastick/10

Shes had 72 beaners up in her since then amigo.

love that

WTF is up with her eyebrows?

Would introduce to single motherhood/10

would fuck her better than any of her cousins or uncles could ever do

redneck? You mean southern trash

Looks pretty trashy, wouldnt mind more pics tho.

TrashAIDS/10

Not bad. Eyebrows kill it a little bit tho. Don't like that ethnic look.

She's a Mexican redneck?

Would fuck.

Hispanic redneck? what

post her FEET NOW

that ugly bitch is too dark to be a redneck what are you a bugging fucking nigger?

smokes newports she's a nigger