Killing myself. Instagram live stream at @yodermann. you can choose what I use, between a Glock, a knife, and pills

Killing myself. Instagram live stream at @yodermann. you can choose what I use, between a Glock, a knife, and pills.

faggot

Bump for interest

Bait bump, cause this fag clearly aint gonna do it

Pills are for ultrafags, guns for libfags andknifes for literary fags. Get so.e fuckin rope

He aint even live atm bait thread

his insta is just filled with shitty memes

please please don't.. i've lost friends to suicide and my life and all our families and friends have been in so much pain since their deaths. the sadness for everyone else lasts long after you're gone. trust me go eat a sandwich and jerk off and hang out with some cool people who don't suck! life doesn't get better but it DOES GET FUCKING EASIER. i am depressed but not nearly as much as i used to be. 29 yrs old here. i always look back and am proud that i stuck it out and DIDNT Give up. fuck man. you can literally do ANY FUCKING THING U WANT. don't end it. have a life of fun that u fucking deserve

Don't do it, You are worth a lot. Somewhere in the world somebody cared enough to say "I Love You". That someone is I. I don't know what your situation is but You can Rest assured that your life is valuable, keep living Friend of I.

Any certain time bro?

Yup going live in 10 mins, please flood the comments of my latest post with your votes of what to use.

Glock

I meant my latest IG post

where?

Followed you post on this thread when your live...

Can someone post a direct link?

>killing yourself
>Live streaming it
This man deserves to die

what a time to be alive

Everyone is saying don't under the post if y'all don't want him to do it then why give him attention? Y'all just wanna be self righteous

Don't Do It

12 min ago you said 10 op didn't deliver, and I'm glad

Post a direct link.

Anything happening for those who found the right spoder?

Perhaps, yet, maybe just maybe. . .

Omfg he did it

I'll only do it if y'all send me dick pics in my dms. killing myself because I'm gay. so I wanna see all ur dicks.

i fucking wish this wasnt bait

Pics? Or webm? I missed it...

It's just an advertisement for his shitty meme account

wish granted...

Really? Than he should kill himself...

Then get to live streamin faggot

Did he died?

Hurry the fuck up normie

Come on i need new fap material cunt

Yh

^

He's just advertising his shitty memepage, it's none other than another clone of any other meme page on Instantshit.

Y'all can unfollow now he ain't delivering

thanks dude i won't

Thanks nigga

ok