Does my choice in gear bother you? Put me on Sup Forumslast

Does my choice in gear bother you? Put me on Sup Forumslast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybRWCPT3ztA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are those EMG pickups?

its like, ehh

pretty badass. ...whats the pedal??

Yes they are, I dont know which sets though. The V has Duncan Solar's

youtube.com/watch?v=ybRWCPT3ztA
Bought it about two weeks ago, this pedal does so much. Still figuring out how to get around it, but its great.

can i have a guitar? can i have anything? my gear is a busted up falling apart garage sale guitar and a 15 dollar pawn shop amp

thats cool as shit. Im soo glad its not a distortion pedal, that be a waste of that sweet ass randall.

I also have a LTD ESP with those pick ups, but no whammy. That is the biggest pain in the ass for me

I'm actually selling the Hughes and Kettner if you're interested and get a head lol.

Hell yeah, that wammy is a pain. Never really use it but really don't want to sell it either.

Not OP but having just gotten done restringing my Floyd rose, I could not agree more with you right now.

hahah, yeh man. I broke one of those floyd rose, I had the springs in the back fucked up i guess. I do wish i got good with it though. I would love to do some sick ass dive bombs.

I've only recently started to make good use of it and I've had it for years now. It's fun but I can never shake the feeling I'll break something if I go to far with it.

I use a tremol-no and either fully lock the bridge or set to dive only that makes it easier to live with it.

Yes it bothers me immensely in the fact Its not mine

Which cab you like best?

Yes, yes it does

Just bought the orange 5 days ago.
The mesa and orange sound different compared to each other but I love them both equally (in sound),but sense the orange is half the weight of the mesa so maaaybe the orange.

Not at all. I think the binding on that h1001 makes it shitty though. I'm a big fan of quilted maple but full abalam binding is overkill; an eyesore imo.

yes. to be honest this is the most pleb-tier gear. you probably play metal, some shit metal like stoner or death. sell all that shit and get a real axe and dial yourself down to a real amp and header you stupid nihilist. musicians like you get me going goddamn

What amp would you consider a real amp and for what type of music?

damn nigga you got some demons. I think you need some metal to match your edge.

Probably just some baby boomer that got out played at guitar center by a 12yo. He just needs to stick to his marshalls and fenders.

with as much money as you're sitting on right there you could get something all purpose, hand built hand wired and a header specifically for your sound, hell, even something custom with hand wound pickups is possible with all that cash.

>relocated that money into something that'll find your sound
>You mean like what I have?
> u r the genius