i have a headache and my eyes hurt from crying

> have a crush for over 6 years
> we date before i go overseas for 1 year
> legit best moment of my life, never have been so happy
> the day i'm about to leave she invites me to her house
> we cuddle and start to fool around
> not much, just some touching here and there
> heart at 350bpm
> I was a beta at the time so i never did anything else to a girl other than kissing
> best handjob i've had to date
> my flight's on 4 hours so i say goodbye, we kiss and cuddle a bit more and i leave
> we decided to 'break up' during the period i was away, she wasn't the kind to get attached unfortunately
> 1 year later i come back and she's not into it anymore
> okay, i wasn't making a huge deal about it cause i missed my friends a lot, so i didnt really give a shit
> realizes she's changed a lot, from cute shy girl to 'i wanna make out with as much man as i can in a party'
> k
> days, weeks, months pass and we continue to feel less connected to each other
> new year's comming so i decided to have a little hang out with friends in a beach house my parents own (it used to be a farm, some landowner bought it and decided to free us of charge so we said k)
> invite over 25 friends over, inlcuding her, everybody's close friends to each other
> shit's great, everybody's having fun, lots of drinking, lots of smoking
> one of my friends decided to fuck an insanely expensive car (it's extremely rare to find expensive cars where i live, so keep that in mind)
> some dude spots him and he runs away as he lifts he shirt attempting to hide his face (funniest shit i've ever witnessed)
> the day after that, she was acting really weird, not talking to anyone
> after i came back from the beach i heard some friends talking about how user will fuck her
> shiver up my spine, i've know user since i was a fucking kid and he knew what i felt about her
> i dont really mind if they have sex, i am in love with her but i understand i'm not her boyfriend
cont?

>leave home to help family sending money home
>serve in us army (am mech inf)
>send money home each month
>go to iraq (15 months)
>exploding cars, roads, suicide vests raiding houses, ect
>losing people each week
>bad times,
>return to the states
>never could afford to fly home for leave with all the cash i send home
>go to Afghanistan (12 months became airborne inf)
>nightmares you cant imagine
>return to garrison
>continue to volunteer for cross training
>become marksman for squad level anti sniper ops
>back to AfG (15 months)
>ops under nato intel
>bad intel
>many night raids
>ambushed in mountains due to leaks of our activities
>still sending money home
>return to states
>obammer started cut backs
>get pink slipped
>go home
>family thinks im nuts waiting to go off
>hard time finding work and getting footing
>family is no help
>female i was dating starts figuring out i cant save her from her upbringings and poverty
>keeps telling me to "act normal" and "your not a soldier anymore"
>female runs off with much of what i owned after i found out she was cheating on me with a guy who had more cash to toss.
>she gets pregnant
>claims its mine
>try to be god dad

PT2
>start being dad
>we fall apart and separate
>still make point to see daughter weekly
>ex files for welfare and other programs
>support foul ups with the bureaucrats keeps costing me work (transport operator)
>finally get court ordered dna test
>not my kid
>court finds her fraudulent in case, in contempt, and committing welfare / food stamp fraud
>ex skips state
>still losing cash to support payments
>cant get court order to cease garnishments
>lost job yet again
>here i sit
>in my 30's
>watching my nation infighting about bullshit
>see them wallowing in their clouded corrupted ignorance fueled by blind greed
>still am willing to go to syria, ect
>wonder what i wasted my 20's for and wtf i do now
>got laughed out of an interview with Uline over my vet resume.
wtf america?

This me. Went to the doctor for the first time since turning 18 and am a few months from 20. Had been wanting to go so long because I have full confidentiality as an adult and have the number to a behavioral therapist place that will set me up with a therapist. End of a nearly 4 year long distance relationship.
Feelsbadman

>solidarity is dead

thanks for serving and keeping my family safe

I stubbed my toe the other day. Then I heard that someone in Canada dropped their ice cream.

Here's my story

>be me
>college student
>going to the same school as my girlfriend from high school
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>we take some classes together
>I don't do so well, but she does
>currently on academic disqualification
>have to file an appeal with the school
>me and my girlfriend synchronously have a dream of her cheating on me
>we both feel terrible
>I feel especially bad
>just had first quiz and got 10%

I know all my shit seems trivial, but I've been going on this way since middle school, academically. I just can't find the motivation to do anything, and feel exhausted all the time. I love my girlfriend, she loves me, same with my family. I have nothing but positivity and yet it's like it all just bounces right off of me.

What the fuck is wrong with me, Sup Forums?

you're depressed, ive been failing school since 6th grade and when ever im near other people its all big smiles and laughs but i cant be fucked to do anything at all. Its summer break and im sitting here in a feels thread on Sup Forums at 4:17am life is shit

Thing is, I don't have any real reason to be depressed. I've had my fair share of troubles, but I think that none of them have lingered.

>i was 6 years old
>my dad played sports actively
>he does well
>his team gets into a tournament out of the country
>he goes
>"I'll be back don't worry"
>he left
>he came back
>just
>not alive
>he got hit by a truck after the tournament
>Ffw a bit
>grandma starts having strokes
>they start getting more and more serious
>they got too serious, she died
>grandad's still alive
>says he doesnt want to be
>mom gets cancer
>not dead yet
>works real hard for me and my siblings
>no one shows her love and support
>treats her like shit
>they're pieces of shit
>she's a great person
>but she'll die
>so will my grandad
>so will my siblings
>so will I
>i just wish it comes soon

thats how i feel. My parents temporarily seperated for a few years because my dad cheated. When things were at there worst we found out my mom had a bad heart(something with valves i guess). Shes fine now but the fighting brought her to the emergency room a few times. During this time my mom and I butt heads like no tomorrow and made things worse. When my parents worked through everything and things were starting to get better. My grandma who was our landlord kicked out us because we wouldnt pay her thousand dollars of drug money. We live in my other grandparents house now 700sqft with 8 people so kinda small. Point is i dont really have anything to be depressed about except for my lack of love but it may not be because of anything that you can pin point. Depressing can be from anything and its really horrible. Sorry for the long story just kinda wanted to tell it to someone.

Thank you for your service. We need to spend more money on helping our vets, in return for the help they've given us.

dont hope for death because then things will only get worse, wish for things to get better and maybe they will

No need to apologize, man. Some of these things are worth discussing. In my case, my mother has diabetes, high blood pressure, and a series of other ailments that would take too long to list. My old man is a husband trying to atone for cheating. We all still live together, but we have our ups and downs. Honestly, if it weren't for my parents and little brothers, I'd have offed myself a long time ago.

My ex is probably the happiest shes ever been, and shes with another guy. Hurts man. I know him too, used to be friends with him, tbh hes a douche and probably cheats on her as he did with every other girl hes been with. Oh well :\

>maybe things will get better
kek

I'm not American and dislike the warfare nation it is. That said, you're a good guy, don't let people fuck you over ever again. If you're planning on serving again, get a vasectomy. When you come back all the good women are taken for your ages and you'll end up with the crazy shits and single mothers. Go fight for your own user.

honestly feel the same, my grandpa has diabetes from the Agent Orange that was sprayed in Vietnam when he was there. He is one of my best friends and im worried he is going to be gone soon. I love my family to death and if it wasnt for them i would be way worse than i am now

I think this sums up how most of us feel here.

Hell, you're in your 30s. Look around, your friends probably hate their marriage and the singles will complain about the women.

Yes pls

It hasn't gotten better for the past 27 years.

I feel further apart from people than ever before.

Tried to shit this morning, but it was only farts.

God dammit, here I am trying to mope and you make me fucking laugh.

>be me 17
>not in best physical condition
>getting ready to go into college in a major that isn't for me
>have good girl friendship person going to another college of whom i'm attracted to
>realize that im just funny fat one
>try to end friendship
>backfires humiliatingly
>noticemesenpai.avi
>thinks that she is finally into me
>tells me has a crush whilst i try to fight tears
>still like her but another friend is going with her to same college
>paranoia kicks in
>still have whole life in front of me
is this all that life is... cont? my story is just beginning

>My little brother loves me
>As kids he would follow me around
>Pretend to be me
>Do what I did
>It was cute, but I'm older now
>I have problems
>I've been diagnosed with OCD and depression
>I was compulsing 8+ hours per day
>He wanted to know what OCD felt like, so he tried to do some compulsions
>a few stuck and he had to go to therapy to hepl make them go away
>my depression gets worse
>I try to kill myself
>throw myself out of a tree
>doesn't work
>sent to psych ward
>he still sees me as a role model
>every day I think about how I'm failing him
>he's starting to have problems too now
>I can see him felling into the same patterns I was falling into
>I'm so scared for him
>but I don't know how to stop it

You all just lost. Too many feels...

Same here user. I wish the world would end so I could leave this place. I want to kill myself so much every day but I can't leave my mother alone I know that she needs my help and she always tried to be there for me when she could.

>kill her
>kill yourself
>????
>profit

My little brother is the same way but the only problem he has is ADHD and he takes meds which change him alot and i hate it but im hoping thats all he has to deal with his whole life and hopefully not even that

> I have the bad luck that when someone likes me, have a boyfriend
> Be me 24
> New girl in the job, a lot of tattoos, latin skin and lovely eyes
> We exchanged looks always and she sit close to me
> We never speak each other
> I found her in fb BINGO!!
>mfw she have a boyfriend and a daughter

that sucks user hope you find the one soon

Top fucking kek

I'm sure we would both be happier, but I'm not gonna do that user.

I know that feel all too well. It's hell to be the temporary distraction.

A happiness earned is a happiness kept.

I truly did fuck up my life. If you are still young or opportunities / school, please don't do what I did.
>be me
>high school years
>was dissatisfied with everything I've ever done, never felt the compulsion to do anything
>(was a complete faggot.jpg in summary)
>after high school I had no idea what to do or be
>was a fucking loser so I never got a gf
>I remember this teacher saying "don't you have any goals in your life? what do you really want to do?"
>I would always think nothing of it and reply without thinking
>went to college for 1 year but dropped out due to lack of work ethic and direction
>gets a basic 9-5 job at various office jobs, retail jobs, ect afterwards.
>never realized that I could be doing something more, until one day
>am 27, still alone and single, barely any contact with friends
>co-worker fag whose cubical is next to me tells me he's been working towards getting his dream job by studying in his off hours the whole time he has had this office job, and that he's going to quit today
>"that's great, it's kinda of rare that anyone would do school and work to build up to what they truly want to do"
>coworker: "it's really that rare? everyone doesn't want to work at these boring office and retail jobs, they are always working towards their goals."
>coworker "Dont you have any goals for your life? What do you want to do?"
>it was that moment, that I had realized I had been wasting my time, doing the same thing, week by week, expecting change, yet doing nothing.
>not spending the money I had due to fear, taking extra hours and weekends to work, just so I can expect change
>"maybe if I do more work, things will get better for me"
it didnt
>when I got home I cried like a bitch
>I realized that I had been wasting years doing absolutely nothing
>I could have been working towards something
>I could have had a wife and kids
>I could have done something that made me felt satisfied
>I could have, been happy
Don't be like me

I am kissless virgin with no friends. I have social anxiety and I am bipolar. I am just waiting to die..

just a shadow in the sunset right before dark ready to disappear when you dont want to look at them anymore

all but bipolar here, possibly

words of the wise but you are only 27 so there is still a chance of doing something and being happy you just have to put forth more effort than most

pls continue

Well, the world is seemingly spinning out of control so I'm gonna stick around and see what happens.

I've also made a prediction that in the next 10 years, London will become a walled city for the rich and beautiful.

I have never felt so out of place in a city I've lived for all my life.

my grandparents have lived in their house since the late 70s and all i hear are stories about how friendly and great it used to be. now every night all i hear is gunshots. guess you just have to see what happens, maybe thats what keeps us living is the suspense of what might come next

>now every night all i hear is gunshots.

Kinda the opposite for, I sort of long for the days when my area was a still shite sinkhole. Back then I didn't feel too bad walking around in my area, now it's full of cool hipsters and rich yuppies and I look like a piece of shit walking by them.

im one of the only white families in my neighborhood so im almost a target but i hear you

i cant keep posting anymore bye guys

damn

long one for you lads