Sup Forums please help i just found out my gf cheated on me should i break up with her?

Sup Forums please help i just found out my gf cheated on me should i break up with her?

no, be a cuck instead

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BREAK UP
dont give cheaters a chance

Yes Op absolutely
It will never be the same trust me
It will always be in the back of your head
Just end it now

Also if that's her she looks like a bit of a tranny

what constitutes cheating?

wrong dick in her hole

at party last night she disappeared with a friend of mine for a while and a few people saw them leave the bathroom together... she says they just were talking but i'm not retarded

Not just break up, but also a plan on how to destroy her.
Saw a video where the guy faked a whole engagement and at the end he asked her who Person XY is, the guy she fucked with, then turned around and left the house.

i'm not clever enough to arrange something like that. maybe one day. fuck this is why i was cheated on.

Beat the living shit out of her.
Go to jail for 10 days.
Come home to a clean kitchen and pussy on tap.

o.O talk with him first

i've been trying to call him but he hasn't answered haha

Kek
Hope you didn't kiss her after that
You probably tasted his dick

am i just too ugly for her?

Do you have a giant dick or something?
You're kinda plain looking

YOU KINDA LOOK LIKE MOOT

she cheated on you because you acted like a jealous cuck. You showed that you were worried about her around other guys. Next time, don't give a fuck if they hang out with guys. Well you can give a fuck but don't make it obvious. Make sure she knows her place and that if she screws up, she's gone. don't put her on a pedestal. Women hate that. Women like men.

you may be ugly, but she is too ugly for you

i'm nervous about breaking up with her because i know i can't really get another girl...

Well then just stand up and go... or kick her out

You look better there
Maybe it was just that angle

When she really did cheat breaking up will be still better than stay with her. Believe me I made that mistake two times

>i know i can't really get another girl...
looooooool no wonder she cheated on you. You're a pussy faggot. Grow a fucking pair dude geez how old are you

Op isn't the guy in the pic. Op is a guy trapped in her friendzone and he is hoping this thread will be seen by her, resulting in the two of them breaking up.

After all, the ONLY reason she isn't with Op is because her boyfriend is in the way.

god she is literally the love of my life you guys. i can't break up with her. i don't want to just be a pushover chick but i have developed a real connection with this girl and i don't want to be more miserable than i already am by breaking up with her...

She looks 100% like cumdumpster trash. 100% like she is a cheater, always will be.

Man it makes me laugh when people these days basically walk into bear traps and complain that they lost their legs.

S H E DIDNT develope connection
but make sure she really cheated before leaving

ill drop nudes if i break up with her. i'm not as much as a cuck as i seem to drop now, but revenge does seem pretty nice...

she definitely did. she's acting so defensive right now and placing on the guilt on me for accusing her. i wish she would just admit it and maybe i'd feel better.

Kill her, kill the guy she cheated on you with, buy a hooker, kill the hooker, and then find a new girl to repeat the process with.

am i just retarded? she posted this pic with him a few months ago but i passed it off as her getting along with my friends

i have pretty bad self esteem issues and she has mental health issues herself so i figured we'd suit each other but it turns out she's just made me feel a lot worse about myself. not a cuck. just depressed.

Dump her and change your pussy ass attitude, thinking like that is why you have ugly girls like that cheating on you.

If bait 2/10 got a reply. If this is real you should've been prepared to break up with her months ago

She is a fucking cunt. Who the fuck hangs with a dude in the bathroom, and btw you too good for thot ass bitches

Yes

Also: .../r/theredpill

this thread has actually helped put things into perspective for me. fuck it