Need help b/ros

Need help b/ros
What's that shit?
Bellybutton as a scale

Ingrown hair. It's infected. Now go away.

Inflamed Ingrown hair or nigger aids.

Herpes.

I'm not even joking. It's all tender and sore, right? Feels like a zit that's too soft and you can't pop?

That's herpes.

I ve already done std test with blood and pee analysis, negative to all they tested

What can i do?

Which means? I don't fuck niggers

its early syphilis, or gay aids

I managed to pop it but it popoed from one side, not in the middle

Medfag here can confirm

Jesus christ you got all that done and you DIDN'T ASK THE DOCTOR WHAT IT COULD BE?

show us a pic

Oh. Well then it's an ingrown hair.

Don't talk about every existing desaeses it can only be one guys

Ingrown hair. You can get a needle, tweezers, and dig it out. Or you can wait it out and your white blood cells will destroy the hair follicle and it will clear. Usually a weeklong process.

But i didn't tell them about that "thing" and didn't show it , they tested aids (HIV?) , hepatitis B, Chlamydia and "Neisseria gonorrhoeae"

Herpes is not part of the usual STD panel. So many people have cold sores that it's not clinically worth it.
If the juice is opaque or bloody it's just an ingrown hair. If the juice is totally clear, it's a blister or it's herpes. I don't see the customary clustering of herpes, so probably not that.

Well then it's herpes. Looks like a herpes sore to me.

Source: I have HSV1.

This has been here for more than a month. In december i had something lile what u usual'y get on the face and i popped it, it only left a dark red mark but now it's a bigger thing

ingrown hair from a pube. they suck. if you pop it, it will go away eventually.

It's more liquid than the one comming from face buttons, but not clear and blood is comming just after it, good news?

It's a puss pocket you slut. Drain that shit.

I have herpes, and that is not herpes. Looks like an ingrown hair. Herpes is a cluster of blisters, and ooze and scab over. The liquid is yellowish, almost like straw. Especially if he had no other accompanying symptoms for an initial outbreak, I'll go out on a limb and say this is absolutely not herpes.

Already popped it several times, still there

Yep. It might be pretty deep so you may have to grab a lot of skin to get to the bottom of it. Milk it out then wash the area well with soap and water. Antibacterial soap is good if you have it. Keep the area clean. It might come back, but the better you squeeze the pus out, the less severe it will be.

So finally what can i think? Not too serious?

Stop fucking with it, first of all, you're only making it worse. It's an ingrown hair, let your body work its body magic and let nature do its thing you retard. Just stop agitating it and it will fix itself.

It has been there for a long time though

Yeah well Rome wasn't built in a day either, and that was way more important than some bump on your pelvis. Leave it alone. Wash it, keep it clean, stop agitating and inflaming the flesh. Your body will sort it out.

Hope so, thanks

show us your cunt

You would be dissapointed

i dont care. show us that shit with a timestamp slut.

How about my right ball as a timestamp?

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE VAGINA BALLS!! tHAT'S MY FETISH

Pop it pls